Can't sleep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugs::hugs::hugs: for you aiko!!! I am so sorry to hear it! But you are right.. Love sometimes means letting someone go. If it is meant to be, everything will fall into place again.

My OH had to let me go and do my own thing..When he found out I was "seeing" my crush again, he did everything he could to prevent me from getting hurt. He did it in the friendliest way possible.. And even though I knew he still loved me, I pushed him away because I thought he was trying to sabotage what I had going on with my crush. It took time and lots of arguments and tears before we made it back to each other and before I realized how much he really meant to me.

I pray your OH comes to his senses too. I believe once a cheater, always a cheater.. When it happens again, he will realize his mistake.

yeah.. I'm hoping it won't take too long for him to realize his mistake.. it would really hurt me a lot to wait around for years and finally give up only to have him running back to me when i'm married and starting a family. We'll see..

Oh Aiko... I am sending buge hugs your way my love.
I don't even know what to say.
I am so sorry.

it's alright i guess. things happen how they're supposed to.. I'm gonna stay around to watch you guys get your BFPs. :)

any news belle? blood work?

Aiko, I meant to reply yesterday. Big hugs to you honey, I hope everything goes your way and works out for you. Things always seem to happen for a reason. Your a beautiful and lovely person.
Positive vibes to you!
xx Britt

hey belle any news on bloods?? so curious for you haha xx

yeah belle, blood work yet?

and thank you Britt. the support from you girls is amazing. I hope you get your bfp soon! then I can follow all of you ladies to the first trimester and we can have a little thread family there! lol

I MISS YOU LADIES.

BnB just isnt the same without this thread going!!

how is everyone?!

I agree!! I became obsessed with my journal since this thread sort of fizzed away!

I am testing in the morning eeek!! Hope for a BFP =)

How you doin??

what cd are you?

i'm hanging in there, OH is hott and cold. so it varies from hour to hour.

I hope you get your bfp! :D make sure you post here and keep me updated!!!

Hey girls, just logged on and saw this thread. Good to see you on Aiko, how is everything going? Kita, fx'd bigtime for you tomorrow, let us know!! Myself, i was out this month as i got AF a few days ago but some wierd stuff going on with me, not feeling right, must be still coming off the pill and not yet adjusted.
talk soon
xx
Britt

Im on CD 31 of 34. But I got a BFN this morning =(

Pretty down because I wanted more than anything to surprise OH for his bday today =/

awww kita I'm sorry! maybe it can be a late birthday surprise?

britt I'm sorry the witch got you. good luck with this cycle!

OH and I are no longer ttc. we still haven't been able to :sex:. but after my next AF we'll be having fun. no babies in the future though. decided to go to cosmetology school while OH explores a music career. its depressing, I'm still sooooooo baby crazy. but its for the best I suppose.

where is belle?! I haven't heard from her in forever.

and parkep?! you ladies need to make an appearance!

Hi Aiko, hey there is nothing wrong with waiting and pursuing other dreams first, I'm sure you have heard this before but you guys are young and have lots of time. Keep us posted on your new adventures though!! :)
Kita, sorry to hear of the BFN this morn, but a lot of women dont test positive until later on. Fx'd for you!!
xx

Thx girls!! I am not so down anymore. I still have been peeing non stop for 7 days now and UTI was ruled out so I am still hopeful!

Aiko, so you and OH are working things out at least right? thats what it looks like to me anyway so thats good news! =)

belle, I would LOVE to know whats going on with you!

yes we are young still, I've just always wanted to start a family young, then go out and travel after I've raised the kids. but we'll see, that's still very much possible. and I don't think I'm gonna ever leave BnB, or ttc until you ladies do. I'm just gonna stalk your progress and get my baby fix that way :D

OH bought me a box of chocolates today. made me feel a whole lot better, been having a bad week. so we are working things out and hoping for the future.

kita, I want you to poas everyday till you get your :bfp:! hahaha :rofl: I'm living through you ladies!

britt how long are your cycles?

awww kita I'm sorry! maybe it can be a late birthday surprise?

britt I'm sorry the witch got you. good luck with this cycle!

OH and I are no longer ttc. we still haven't been able to :sex:. but after my next AF we'll be having fun. no babies in the future though. decided to go to cosmetology school while OH explores a music career. its depressing, I'm still sooooooo baby crazy. but its for the best I suppose.

where is belle?! I haven't heard from her in forever.

and parkep?! you ladies need to make an appearance!

I would like to know what happened to his_belle too! I really hope she's ok. If anyone has heard from her please let us know. Thanks.

Hey girls, a quick reply before I go off to bed. Kita, more and more that is sounding really good for you!! Yeah so exciting.
Aiko, i have a usual clockwork 28 day cycle coming off the pill, this month i was one day late, so I got prematurely excited....and then AF came.
I am o'ng next week and will be testing just before Christmas!! So i will keep you posted. That does sound cool to travel after and start a family young, you can still do that like you said, just a bit later- everything has a way of working itself out.
Kita, I will be checking for your updates!!

hey ladies sorry i have been MIA, aiko sorry to hear that you and OH arent trying any more :( but i am happy that you are going to be going back to school congrats hun~!
little update, my blob is safe and sound, found out my OH's poor sister had another MC, second one this year, i had one in Jan she had one in Aug, then again on monday, she had to be in the hospital with extreme bleeding on morphine ect. had a D&C and is at home now :( i feel so bad for her, and it scares the crap outta me! she was suppose to be 10 weeks, anywho! i have the worse morning sickness (not complaining) but haven't actually been sick yet, i was starving for dinner ended up eating have a bowl of soup and half a grilled cheese, couldnt eat any more oddest feeling. anywho enough about me thank you for thinking about me ladies :hugs: your the best!

hey guys- sorry to thread butt- but I've been following you guys and had to post!!

Aiko- :hugs::hugs: sweetie- sorry you are taking a break from TTC, but it sounds like you and OH and working things out and I'm so pleased for you- sometimes these boys get a bit scared about the whole parenting thing...

Kita- fingers crossed- still early days- I didn't get my BFP until 18dpo and AF was 4 days late so it could a be a lovely late birthday/early Xmas surprise

His_belle- where are you? how are you doing??

as for me- sick as a dog (but not vomiting) and as tired as I don't know what but I'm not complaining!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"