can't stop peeing......

TwinMommy6

Reaction score
So I'm 8.5 weeks and I can't sleep more than an hour without having to get up and pee. I've tried not drinking anything after 6 and still up all night :( literally I get an hour and a half if I'm lucky. I cant do another 7 months of this, maybe need diapers lmao!!!!!! Any suggestions or anyone else in the same boat? I'm sooooo tired lol

So I'm 8.5 weeks and I can't sleep more than an hour without having to get up and pee. I've tried not drinking anything after 6 and still up all night :( literally I get an hour and a half if I'm lucky. I cant do another 7 months of this, maybe need diapers lmao!!!!!! Any suggestions or anyone else in the same boat? I'm sooooo tired lol

It is like that in the first trimester. It gets better during the second, but comes back at some point during the third!

It is like that in the first trimester. It gets better during the second, but comes back at some point during the third!

Oh no that means I have a while to go. I am not that bad yet but I got up and peed 3 times in the middle of the night.

We've been TTC since after I got my cycle back with my 6 month old and DH kept saying, you're peeing more than normal, are you pg? LOL! I'm like no, just drank too much tea. Now I am peeing all the time and I've been so thirsty all day today!

Catheter lol! No I kid but seriously I almost wished I'd had one for a few weeks. I was so tired and new I didn't have a uti and so read up on it a bit. Apparently as your body is building the placenta you overall blood flow and capacity almost doubles which makes the kidneys work twice as hard to clean it- twice as much pee lol. At some point you do adjust (or most do by 2nd tri) only to have the pressure if the baby kick it back in in3rd tri lol. Maybe not the case for all but so far this has held true for me :thumbup:

LOL Pandi!!! I asked my husband the other day (this is before I knew I was pg), if he could get a long tube and run it down the stairs and into the toilet and I'll insert the other end so I didn't have to move because I was nursing my 6 month old and had to pee so bad! HAHA! It happened again this morning! I thought my bladder was going to explode when DS2 woke up and was crying and I had to pee so bad but was trying to calm him down. He made me wait a whole 50 mins before I could pee!!! My eyeballs were floating!!

I know how you feel lol. I had this so bad in the night and it's only just wearing off plus i'm always thirsty :(

I don't know how it feels I go the other way whilst pregnant I collect so much I end up in agony and find it hard too get rid off

And in the mornings I wake up in agony !!! Becoz my bladder is full I don't wake up too pee !!! I think it's better for you eyeing more !!!

Defo don't restrict your fluids though hunnie xx

I'm so happy, I think that I was only up twice through the night to pee. Maybe my need for sleep is stronger than my need to pee. I've been up for just a couple hours and I am ready to go back to sleep.

LOL Pandi!!! I asked my husband the other day (this is before I knew I was pg), if he could get a long tube and run it down the stairs and into the toilet and I'll insert the other end so I didn't have to move because I was nursing my 6 month old and had to pee so bad! HAHA! It happened again this morning! I thought my bladder was going to explode when DS2 woke up and was crying and I had to pee so bad but was trying to calm him down. He made me wait a whole 50 mins before I could pee!!! My eyeballs were floating!!

Yes it must have been irony knocking last night after my post because I had to get up 4 times to pee lol. Luckily I'm only a few steps from the bathroom but I always manage to trip or step in the cat and wake DH up!

Yes it must have been irony knocking last night after my post because I had to get up 4 times to pee lol. Luckily I'm only a few steps from the bathroom but I always manage to trip or step in the cat and wake DH up!

Rofl!! Step on a cat! That made me giggle! They do love to get under your feet don't they!

Rofl!! Step on a cat! That made me giggle! They do love to get under your feet don't they!

Yes mine are ready to go when the first birds sing! They weave back and forth in front of me on the way to the bathroom. It's a good thing we don't have stairs in the new house or they may have been my undoing lol.

I was at the in-laws tonight and I learned my lesson, I drank water. I had to pee so bad 10 minutes after I had just gone. Good thing we were leaving shortly after, I had DH drive really quick. We haven't told anyone so I thought it was too obvious.

Tomorrow we go to my families house and we will be there a while so I will have to watch my liquid intake.

I have steps.... The 2 bedrooms are upstairs, the bathroom downstairs. Luckily though I have no cats to get under foot! But when I got to go and I'm in my room, I have to try to go down the steps quickly but not fall!

TTC, definitely watch your liquids while out because it can be a give away going potty so much! I was afraid I was going too much today too at my relatives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->