Can't view certain thread

bellybelly05

Reaction score
I want to view this thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/paranormal/466948-busted-psychic-star-2.html

I keep getting a message about not having permission to access page etc.. I'm not sure why?

It was removed until we get our solicitor to read over it and give the thumbs up before putting it back on the forum :)

Where did you get the link from btw?

I just googled psychic star and that came up. I really wanted to read it because I just purchased a reading from her and wanted to see what people were saying. Is there a link for the new thread containing all those posts? Thanks so much!

I just googled psychic star and that came up. I really wanted to read it because I just purchased a reading from her and wanted to see what people were saying. Is there a link for the new thread containing all those posts? Thanks so much!

It's not back on the forum yet. Don't worry, if we decide not to put the whole thread back (with member comments), we will sticky a thread in the paranormal forum with the facts as they occurred (and a timeline of when she was online, activity and posts/emails she caught herself out on).

S.C

Thank you so much... If you can tell me, how did you guys find out she was a fake? I'm so upset now as I have already paid to have my reading done, now only to find out whatever she tells me is false.

I'm not going to say she is "fake"; but I can say she lied several times. Not least that she signed up to BabyandBump within days of selling 'Conception Reading' on eBay for the first time. Kept very quiet, but when posting it was under the guise of a satisfied customer, and then when caught out pretended to be psychic stars sister (psychic star emailed protesting that she didn't know what her sister was doing) until it was pointed out that her very unique style of writing were exactly the same. She then refused to talk anymore after that. There are some other bits and pieces involving the times (and IP) on the emails that proved she was at the same computer (at the exact same time) as the person pretending to be her sister :lol: All very convoluted, but you'll have to wait til I do a proper draft for the paranormal forum :)

Hey, by chance is this the ip address: 212.69.40.133 I traced it from an email she wrote me. Let me know thanks!

I just googled this because I misread it and thought BabyandBump were going to be on Panorama :blush:

I was really looking forward to seeing the Mods on TV :haha: I had to come back and read it a second time before I realised it really said Paranormal :blush:

Hope you get the answers you need bellybelly (and your money back).

Thank you Jody. I understand about the IP privacy. I will check back to see if the sticky thread has been posted, thank you for all your help.

I'm just here cause I'm nosey but jody :rofl: love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"