Can't wait to not be pregnant anymore...

fashionlover

Reaction score
I fell awful for saying it, but I can't wait to not be pregnant anymore. I am so blessed to be pregnant with my first baby girl, and I realize and am very sensitive to the fact that many women are not able to get pregnant at all. I have just had a miserable time being pregnant. Bad morning sickness in first trimester, horrible scare at 20 week scan, major depression, sleeplessness, having to pee every five seconds, fibroidal tumors and feeling majorly stretched out, no sex etc. It is all worth it for my baby girl to arrive safely, but I gotta say...I can't wait for it to be over. :wacko::wacko:

I will say ive had my fair share of "ugh! Why did I do this again?!" Lol but it will all be worth it :) im so ready to just have my body back ! All pregnant women are allowed to moan :p even the ones that took a long time and/or extreme measures to get here have a moan from time to time ... pregnancy isnt easy ... hang in there mama ♡

Don't feel bad I feel the same way I absolutely hate being pregnant it has not been a beautiful experience like I expected I wouldn't take it back by any means cuz I'm super excited to be a mom I just wish I had an easier time.

Although I WILL miss being pregnant because after my first was born I cried and cried because I missed my belly and feeling him move I totally understand what you are feeling. I fell pregnant this time when my LO was only 12 months old. He had just started walking. Now he is 21 months old and has learned to run, jump, roll around the floor, wrestle, etc . . . and I have not been able to enjoy all that fun with him :-(

He wants to run and jump on me but I have to tell him to stop. I can't wait to be able to roll around the floor with him, and play, and run with him <3

I feel the same way. I agree that I am thankful I am able to be pregnant, but that doesn't mean it's pleasant. I can't wait to be un-pregnant. I am ready for all of the swelling to be gone, heartburn to be gone, pains to be gone. I am ready to sleep however I want, sit however I want, play with my older child however she wants, etc. :) what can you do, we are in the homestretch at least. Hang in there everyone.

I feel the same, I love the fact in pregnant - it's lovely but I'm in agony with PGP/SPD and can't enjoy my son much :( he's just learnt To walk and I want to go on adventures with him and play on the floor etc and its so frustrating not wing able to do that. It will be nice not to have a huge bump any more too. Hope these last weeks go quickly for us all!

I'm with you. I'm on baby #3, but I have felt the same with all of them. I hate being pregnant. I also empathize with women who struggle conceiving or carrying, but I hate it. Pregnancy is a means to an end. Something one has to endure to have children. And children, for the record, are AWESOME!!!!!

I always say I LOVE kids. I HATE pregnancy. With my DD I was morning sick for 8 1/2 months, it was horrible. I got varicose veins in my legs, which sucks even more this second time around. With this baby I had horrible morning sickness (lost 30lbs) until week 18 ish, and then again with nausea at week 30. I've also had heartburn waayyy more this time, and SPD. My acne has been horrible, and im having a boy! He alsois tried to come early at 32 weeks.

And, as awesome and beautiful as creating life is, and as much as I love knowing that him moving around = him okay....id really like to lay down for bed without being internally assaulted for the next hour...just once!

I want to be in charge of my own body again! I want to be able to eat/drink whatever I want. To take nyquil when im sick. To ride the roller coaster at the fair. Id like my personal space bubble back, as apparently being pregnant is like giving complete strangers free range of my abdominal area.

Id like to not cry over a children movie, or freak out on DF because he put the ketchup back in the wrong spot again.

BUT I am 34 weeks, so only a little while longer, and I know its worth it all, or I wouldn't have done it again lol but its irritating when people freak out because im not telling everyone how beautiful and attractive I supposedly feel, and how im not on and on about some mystical pregnancy glow(if im glowing, its because all the blood in my body rushed to my head while I was puking in the toilet!)

Although I WILL miss being pregnant because after my first was born I cried and cried because I missed my belly and feeling him move I totally understand what you are feeling. I fell pregnant this time when my LO was only 12 months old. He had just started walking. Now he is 21 months old and has learned to run, jump, roll around the floor, wrestle, etc . . . and I have not been able to enjoy all that fun with him :-(

He wants to run and jump on me but I have to tell him to stop. I can't wait to be able to roll around the floor with him, and play, and run with him <3

I can relate to your post so much, I fell pregnant when my DD was about 6 months old and from the moment morning sickness kicked in I just didnt have the energy (or patience...that sounds horrible!!) to deal with her the way I always imagined I would, now she is running about, poking in cupboards, crawling up stairs etc and Im just not able to run about after her and end up snapping sometimes and I know its because Im big and heavy!! I am so done with this pregnancy and cannot wait until I can have all the energy to play with my children the way I should do as they are only small once!! I also know I will completely miss my bump and pregnancy after it is all over but I would give it all up just to be a proper mummy :hugs:

Hang in there, it wont be long until the babies are born :flower:

As someone who struggled to conceive, just wanted to let you know I don't find this offensive at all. While it took me 2 years and fertility meds to get pregnant, and I've really had an easy pregnancy overall... and I KNOW what a huge blessing it is to be creating/carrying this life inside of me... I honestly just haven't enjoyed pregnancy and am ready to have my baby in my arms!

Because I struggled to get pregnant, I always wanted to enjoy it once it happened, but really that's not what happened. Even my reaction to feeling movements, which I thought would be my favorite part of pregnancy, wasn't what I expected. There's nothing wrong with being ready to move onto the next phase of things!

I am 7 days from my due date and feel depressed :/ i had my appointement and no changes in my cervix.. i feel like i am gonna explode

Oh, me too. I've been miserable for months and I can't wait to get back to feeling good. And I'm someone who was told could never get pregnant (after trying for years), then did end up pregnant at age 40, only to have 3 consecutive losses. So although I feel blessed and so very thankful to have this lo growing inside and wouldn't change it for the world, I can't wait for her to get here, not just bc I'm excited to hold her and see her, but also so I won't be pregnant anymore.

I know what you are feeling right now, it took me three years to get pregnant and now i'm just towards the end and i'm just done with it all now, i just can't be bothered with this whole "pregnancy thang" anymore. I'm sick of waking up everyday worrying about if i will feel enough movements today or "will this be the day i go to triarge if i don't feel enough movement" and though i would do it all again and am not so bothered about the physicial side of things like tummy getting big, heartburn etc.. I'm just now getting to a point i thought i would never get to where i am sick of getting heartburn & indigestion everyday and i just want to fit into normal clothes again and to be able to walk and feel freakin normal again. I would rather worry when shes here as i can see whats wrong but shes in my tummy and i cant see whats happening.

This is all so worth it though for my baby girl and only 4 weeks to go, when i think of my friends that are still in the 20 week zone i feel so much better.

I feel so ashamed and guilty feeling this but i'm fed up now, i just want to meet her, hurry up and cook little one.

The only thing i will miss about being pregnant is having her all to myself and our little conversations and stroking my bump, i sound weird now but yeah, when shes here i will have to share her lol!

Oh yes, was told getting pregnant would be very unlikely so throw myself into work :), then found out we we're expecting. I'm so excited to meet him but I want to have my body back and do things with LO rather then feeling anxious all the time :(. From next Tuesday pleAse LO feel free to arrive sooner rather then later x

I'm with you ladies.... I want my body back. I am so achey at night I can't stand it, plus is spring and I just want to be out with the bubz enjoying it.

I'm with you ladies.... I want my body back. I am so achey at night I can't stand it, plus is spring and I just want to be out with the bubz enjoying it.

Exactly, i'd rather be out pushing LO in the pram in this decent weather we're having at the moment than being a stressed out hippo lol!

I feel the same. I'm on mat leave from today (well, annual leave until my mat leave kicks in) and I wish I had more energy to run around with DD1 before DD2 arrives.

I'm planning on making a list of why being pregnant isn't as lovely as it looks. That way, when I get bump envy in six months or so I'll have a reminder to why I said two kids was enough! I don't want to be tempted into a third.

My last pregnancy was pretty ok until near the end and then it all got complicated and the labour and birth were awful. This time it all looks ok so far (I'm being closely monitored) but I've been worried the whole way through and until the baby is born I won't know if I've avoided all the complications of last time. As much as I wanted to enjoy being pregnant for the last time I have had a cloud over me the whole time and it's made it difficult to relax.

I'll miss the bump and kicks but can't wait to have my baby in my arms and know everything is ok. Not long for us all now ladies!

I know how you feel, ill be 37 weeks on Friday and it feels like I've been pregnant forever but don't you find this the most exciting stage of pregnancy? I do, knowing that its only a few weeks till I get to meet my little man. Feeling tired and ache everywhere but it's all very exciting knowing he could come at any time. I had my first baby at 26 weeks so am just glad I made it this far. Our babies will soon be here :) x

im with you on the mornign sickness x i cant wait to not be pregnant. now i know how a tortoise feels when it gets stuck.... really want to bend and stretch my back out, i feel so damn heavy that i cant get up from the ground without help as i try to stand up but nothing happens... >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->