Car seats,

No i hadnt will have a look at that website now!

Laura- i took the wedge out at probably about 3 months, Ive just today moved the straps up to the top one so the head hugger can go higher, so i still use that. But no i took the wedge out a while ago, I think it was when her feet were getting close to the edge!

You cant worry about the legs Claire you see Tabs in her seat the legs are going to be on the seat if you get a rear facing one no matter what... I think the best plan re your mum though is to get a different one :shrug:

No that is just about the maxi cosi first stage one, for laura. There is a wedge in it for newborns so i took the wedge out when her legs were at the end, so she sat in it more deeply. not about the RF second stage ones! :)

:lol: I know ive seen the wedge i just meant dont worry about the legs in her seat normally :)

Na i dont, Just thats when i took the wedge out! lol!

Think im gonna go to halfords and babycentral and pramcentre and look about at them all and try her in some and see how we go!

my mate has the maxi cosi cabriofix, and it goes up to 13kg.......her 11 month old is still in it.

Must be a little baby! No way would Ava fit in at 11months even if i was keeping it!! Shes to tall!

For a smallish and old VW Polo I would go for a Britax Hiway. It isn´t horrendously exspensive. It works fine in old cars with long buckle stalks. It reclines and is from 4 months to 4½-5 years/0-25 kg. My own son is 3 years old soon and has just climbed into the top harness slots with room to grow. He is about 100 cm tall. The one in the avatar is a Britax Fixway.

Lena

Daisy is really really tall (she is nearly as tall as her 2 1/2 yr old cousin) and still has a bit of room left n our car seat but i doubt she's gonna be in it much longer.(hers goes up to 13 KG) we are going down to York to get our next one fitted hopefully tomorrow. we're gettin the Recaro Polaric (we think) lol

We looked at Dewi in his cabriofix this morning and though we need to take the whole insert out soon, we took the wedge out a month ago I guess but he's starting to look a little cramped again and he's only small bless him, I'd hate to think how cramped he'd be if he was higher than 9th centile for height/length!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->