Card Games

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Anyone got any good card games they want to share?

Here's a good one to play with the kids or drunk adults. It's called Pig.

You need 3 or more players.

First sort out cards - you need all 4 i.e. club, heart, spade, diamond of a particular card for the number of players e.g. 3 players - you could put aside the kings, the queens, the jacks to play with. 4 players - you could include the aces too etc., etc.

1. Shuffle the cards and the deal out.
2. Everyone looks at their cards.
3. The aim is to get 4 the same e.g. 4 kings
4. Decide what you are going to collect and choose a card to discard. Put that face down in front of you. Everyone does this at the same time.
5. When everyone has a card down in front of them... someone says go and everyone slides their card to the person on their left and collects the card from the person on their right.
6. You keep repeating steps 4 and 5 until you or someone else has 4 the same.....

....now for the fun bit...

If you have 4 the same you put your finger on your nose (quietly).
If you see someone with their finger on their nose... you put your finger on your nose too (even if you haven't got 4 of a kind). The last one to catch on and put their finger on their nose is the Pig.

Here's a fun one for the kids & adults too. It's called Bullshit. There's no real strategy, execpt to bluff the others and get rid of all your cards first. It takes three or more players. Deal out all the cards between players. (except jokers) Yes, you're going to have a lot of cards. Arrange them in order from lowest to highest. Aces can be used for low card and high card. Now, the first person has to slap down an ace, second person has to slap down a 2 and so on. You must say out loud what card number you've laid down, so there are no mistakes or arguments. The cards are laid down face down stacked one on top of the other...so no one really knows what you actually laid down. You have to read their faces and decide if they're bullshitting you. For instance, if OH says he'd laid down a 7 and you think he's lying, you scream BULLSHIT!. He must retrieve that card from the top and show everyone. If he's lying, he must take ALL cards in the stack. If You're wrong, you must take ALL the cards. It's a blast!

i dont think id play that game with my kids :shock:

We used to play that game...although we called it "Cheat".

Suddenly, it's child friendly again :rofl:

LOL also played it known as "cheat" ...

I'll be damned if i would let my girls shout "bullshit"!

xxx

LOL Kids don't say Bullshit..they say "Huckle buckle bean stalk" or "I spy a big fat lie" Forgot to say that...I'd faint if Kassidy or Bailey said the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->