Cardiac Risk in the Young

Elliebank

♥Mummy to Katie & Ethan♥
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I hope people don't mind me posting this thread, I just regard a lot of you BnB girls as my friends & this is something I'd ask my friends.

On 16.5.09 my family and I are hosting a dinner dance in memory of my 29 year old brother, who died in his sleep last May from Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS). The dinner dance is to raise funds for CRY (Cardiac Risk in the Young) who are a charity that raises awareness on SADS & promotes heart screenings; their website is www.c-r-y.org.uk.

At the dinner dance we are going to have a raffle & auction and so are asking people if they would like to donate any prizes for the raffle/auction. This is the reason for my thread, to see if anyone would like to donate any prizes, or work for any companies that they think would like to donate something. Any people/companies that donate anything will be acknowledged on the programme of the night, as well as on my brother's website (details of which I will pm you about).

I appreciate any help anyone can give, as CRY is a very worthy charity & hopefully eventually we'll see heart screenings done on every young person in the future, to stop other families going through what mine, and so many others, have.

Thanks for reading :hugs:

[This has been approved by Wobbles]

What types of gifts/donations/items are you looking for?

Anything really - the types of things we have so far are signed football shirts, free match tickets in directors box, vouchers, wine, meal for 2 in a restaurent, etc, Just anything we can get really, everything is appreciated! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->