Cardiff meet arranged for 26th November! x

Not going to be able to make this meet anymore girls :( Few things have come up which makes it a bit tricky. Hope you all have a lovely time though, and be sure to get plenty of photos.

awwwwww thats a shame, would of been nice to meet you, hope you can come next time as there WILL be another time lol

xxx

Yes would definately love to come to another one :D Are there any soft play type places up there that you know of? Thats always a winner and the babes would love it I'm sure. :D

I know there is one called Antz on Newport Road if any of you know where that is... at least I think its a soft play place! x

oh plum :( hopefully next time ey!!!

There are a few soft plays around me but not sure around cardiff!! def love to go to one though, i take tyler to one in cwmbran every week and he loves it :)

Yeh Layla loves going too. We'll sort something out! Be loads of fun! :D

yesss theres JUMP in llanishen, playland in pontypridd, theres one in caerphilly called funtastic, theres a few dotted about taken my little sister to a few lol

i cant wait and ye it does seem like forever till this, we should of made it sooner lol

maybe we could make regular ones after this

xx

If I lived closer I'd come every week :D Should defo make it a more regular thing, thats so long as we dont all hate eachother lol!! :dohh:

:rofl: at us hating eachother! I'm sure we will have a blast :winkwink:

I'm too scared to drive anywhere but Cardiff haha, Caerphilly scares me with the one system in the town, crazy!! :wacko:

Deffo have regular meets after this, could even arrange a night out for us girlies, leave the babies with the daddies?! :D xxx

yee that would be nice :), an the soft play in caerphilly isnt in the town centre hun lol you'd be fine, its just outside :)

im sure we'll all get on just fine :)

xx

OMG i went to the new shopping centre today it was crazy!!! people everywhere i didnt stay long as i had pram rage :rofl:

I'm so excited to go there!! We didnt wanna go when it opened as it was manic... we are going on Tuesday heard there is an Abercromie and Finch :cloud9:!! I need to loose weight so I can go in Lipsy :cloud9:

Did you buy anything?

Me and Sophie were saying about meeting up about 11ish @ Prince of Wales?
And we should also exchange mobile numbers?! xx

I didnt buy anything i just went for a nosey :)

I went in Lipsy on the highstreet and they had a dj in there!!!
the clothes are gorg :cloud9:

Yeah 11am is fine with me :thumbup: yeah defo exchange numbers closer to the time :)

Anyone know if candeur is still coming? x

I'm so excited to go on Tuesday haha, how did you not spend any money!?

Hmm, I'll send her a message on FB xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->