CarlyJade & Panda looking for bump buddies due end of Oct!

I always feel that way about my first appointment. I always think, Oh God, they're going to tell me I'm not really pregnant! Unfortunately, one time that actually happened. I got a false -positive with a digital test and didn't find out until I went to the doc at 6 weeks and she did an ultrasound! That was awful!

OMG Mom2mmcjg, don't tell me that, now I will be panicking!

Sorry, now I always test several times before I go to the doc, and I NEVER use digis. Of course I looked it up after my false positive to find out that false positives are a problem with that test. :growlmad:

I'm baaack! So I'm 5wks 3days according to measurements. There's one in there this time (thank God, dont think i could handle two sets of twins!) and my due date is....31st Oct - Halloween! Lol. They couldn't detect a heartbeat as it's just too early and he suggested I come back in a couple of weeks for the heartbeat, but I dont think its worth paying again, just to hear a heartbeat. I will wait for the 12 week scan now. The main thing is, I know how far gone I am and have a due date and everything seems fine so far. Hope it stays that way. How are you all today?

Oh, that's wonderful! Now you can make a ticker! :haha: A halloween baby, how cute. You'll have a little pumpkin! :kiss:

Other than that im still feelin pretty unpregnant!

Me too! Felt great yesterday, no symptoms at all and none this morning. I'm trying to enjoy it, but it is a little nerve wracking!

I'm not too worried. I didn't have symptoms with my first either and I had a breezy pregnancy and labour with him! Would like some sickness to stop me eatin so much... I look massive already!! Im made of honour for my sister in the May after the baby... 6 mths to lost a vast amount of weight! Wanted to look 2 st before I got pregnant and managed half of one... Oops. :blush:

Ooh I've only used digi tests! 4 of them, over different days, and saw progression, so I'm pretty sure I am....lol

Now I am panicking as the first two tests I did (which weren't digital) were negative then I waited 5 days and the next two tests I did (both digital) were positive. I've no symptoms apart from swollen boobs ( oh and no period :thumbup:), but do you think there's anyway I might not be pregnant? Will the midwife be able to confirm it at my booking appointment on Monday. Help...?

Manx don't panic! I find it hard to believe u'd get two false positives... If the tests were that unreliable I'm sure they wouldn't be allowed to be sold surely? But if in doubt and will put ur mind at rest, get another? Tho a late period is a pretty good indicator too... Lol

Thanks CarlyJade. I know I'm probably just worrying unnecessary but that's completely like me! OH thinks I'm mad, to be honest I think he's mad to live with me....LOL.
How's everyone else doing today?

I'm baaack! So I'm 5wks 3days according to measurements. There's one in there this time (thank God, dont think i could handle two sets of twins!) and my due date is....31st Oct - Halloween! Lol. They couldn't detect a heartbeat as it's just too early and he suggested I come back in a couple of weeks for the heartbeat, but I dont think its worth paying again, just to hear a heartbeat. I will wait for the 12 week scan now. The main thing is, I know how far gone I am and have a due date and everything seems fine so far. Hope it stays that way. How are you all today?

Oh, that's wonderful! Now you can make a ticker! :haha: A halloween baby, how cute. You'll have a little pumpkin! :kiss:

I tried to make a ticker, then copied and pasted it to the bit where it says edit signature, but it didn't work. It just showed the ticker link. Any ideas where I'm going wrong?

A halloween baby would be pretty cute. Think the receptionist at the clinic thought I'd be upset by it so was saying ' oh you're due date will change again though' but I told her that's pretty cool. If she's a girl she'll be my little (white) witch. Lol.

Now I am panicking as the first two tests I did (which weren't digital) were negative then I waited 5 days and the next two tests I did (both digital) were positive. I've no symptoms apart from swollen boobs ( oh and no period :thumbup:), but do you think there's anyway I might not be pregnant? Will the midwife be able to confirm it at my booking appointment on Monday. Help...?

Oh, don't let my experience worry you. I don't think you could get two false positives in a row! I'm sure you are perfectly pregnant!:thumbup:

I tried to make a ticker, then copied and pasted it to the bit where it says edit signature, but it didn't work. It just showed the ticker link. Any ideas where I'm going wrong?

A halloween baby would be pretty cute. Think the receptionist at the clinic thought I'd be upset by it so was saying ' oh you're due date will change again though' but I told her that's pretty cool. If she's a girl she'll be my little (white) witch. Lol.

Go to this link https://global.thebump.com/tickers/default.aspx then make your ticker. When you get to the end copy the code in the box titled "Pseudo HTML, UBBCODE, OR BBCODE" and it should work!

Go to this link https://global.thebump.com/tickers/default.aspx then make your ticker. When you get to the end copy the code in the box titled "Pseudo HTML, UBBCODE, OR BBCODE" and it should work!

Woooo, it worked! I have a ticker at last. Thanks for the link.

Last night I was so tired that after putting the twins and DS to bed at 7pm, I went to bed too. Didn't even bother with dinner. Weird thing is, I wasn't hungry. I haven't got any appetite for the last couple of days. Anyone else feeling the same? The last two pregnancies, I just couldn't eat enough and was constantly hungry in the first trimester, so it's odd that i've gone the opposite way this time. Hope everyone has a good day today. x

Nice ticker! I've been going through cycles of wanting to eat everything and wanting to eat nothing. Weird.

How is everyone feeling today? I had my first appointment with the midwife yesterday, which was quite exciting although when she told me she was running 15 minutes late I burst into tears! That'll be the hormones then. Still not experiencing any main symptoms yet, so either I'm really lucky or ms is going to strike with avengence :wacko:
Now just to work on my ticker....

I'm good thanks Manx! Still no definite symptoms here either. Missed them on my first and hope to again! Got drs next week. Can't wait! Hopin it will start the ball rollin on this pregnancy!

How is everyone feeling today? I had my first appointment with the midwife yesterday, which was quite exciting although when she told me she was running 15 minutes late I burst into tears! That'll be the hormones then. Still not experiencing any main symptoms yet, so either I'm really lucky or ms is going to strike with avengence :wacko:
Now just to work on my ticker....

Yes, get that ticker going! :haha:
So does it feel more real to you now?

I'm doing great today! Got great HCG levels yesterday (34,881) so I'm feeling very optimistic now! :wohoo:

We have a ticker!
Mom2mmcjg - I was still doubting until I did the third test today (non digi this time), and it was positive too :happydance:,so definitely pregnant and very very happy.
PS Great news about your HCG levels.

I still don't feel any different except for sore boobs. Roll on the next few weeks so I can buy a Doppler and hear baby's heartbeat to prove to myself it's there :)

We have a ticker!
Mom2mmcjg - I was still doubting until I did the third test today (non digi this time), and it was positive too :happydance:,so definitely pregnant and very very happy.
PS Great news about your HCG levels.

Silly isn't it? When I went for my scan yesterday I had this horrible moment where I thought what if she says "I can't see anything, you're not pregnant, what made you think you were". As Paul pointed out to me he saw the test too but it's such a long time between things happening at this stage I honestly considered the fact I'd imagined it.

I'm having a terrible day so far. After the positive scan yesterday we decided we'd have a nice meal out to celebrate. So we went to a little Japanese place we love and whilst the food was lovely when there I paid for it all night with stomach cramps. I couldn't get comfortable in bed and spent most of the night awake. This morning I think MS is beginning to kick in, I haven't been sick yet but felt dreadful this morning. I also feel dizzy and exhausted. Wish it was home time. I can't even rest tomorrow as our little dog is going in for the snip, so I'll have a day of worry for him. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->