CarlyJade & Panda looking for bump buddies due end of Oct!

Glad ur parents didn't go over the edge with ur news Manx! I'm sure once they see scan pics and bump they'll get a lot more excited and it will be a lot more real for them! :hugs:

Well girls, I've taken my first 'sicky' from work. This pregnancy seems to have made me a migraine sufferer! I lost vision in my 1 eye last night about 8 o'clock so rushed up stairs, took contact lenses out, had a shower and got straight to sleep hoping I would miss it but it got me and the pain kept me awake most of the night! Used to suffer from migraines in my teens but I can't remember the last one I had (excluding last weeks...lol) so needless to say I am feelin very sorry for myself! :(

Try migraleve, sometimes if I take it soon enough when I start getting the symptoms a full migraine doesn't start. It's quite expensive but worth it.

I've used it before, says not to take if pregnant wen I googled it tho? I'll ask midwife 2moro at my appointment just incase it's going to b a frequent thing. :(

Oh, Carlyjade, I'm so sorry. That's awful! My hubby gets migraines, so painful.

Thanks mmcjg. It's not fun. Slept most of the day. Oh isn't partically sympathetic but he's never had one and thinks I'm a faker. In fact all he's done today is go out of his way to try an row with me! Y he has to be such an idiot is beyond me. Please tell me he'll grow up once he has a child?? Please?? I can't deal with tantrums everytime my DS goes to his biological fathers and everytime I "don't listen to him" coz both do and will be happening a lot! Lol

What a dumbass I am, I forgot about not taking medication while pregnant lol. I have been on sleeping tablets for years as I sleepwalk, especially when my OH is working away. I've been off of them since I found out I was pregnant and last night was the first time he'd been away since then. I must've been up about four times last night, it's such a pain.

Oh, carlyjade, if only I could say that, but I'd be lying. Truthfully my hubby didn't start, and I emphasize start, to grow up until my oldest son was about 10! :haha:

:haha: Scot! Baby brain already? Hehe. A full nights sleep would be grand but I don't stop peein, and I'm still runnin really warm at night! My bed isn't big enough for the 2 of us...

Aww MM! I don't think I can cope with another 10 yrs! Literally since I've found out im pregnant I've found myself questioning whether he is the man I want to be with forever? After 3 yrs of waitin for him NoT to be a selfish prick most of the time I've realised that life is all about Thomas, how Thomas feels an how Thomas is being looked after!! I've managed to get pregnant buy another selfish jerk. 2nd one in my short life! Aye aye aye...

Unfortunately I think men are wired to be selfish jerks. I love my hubby very much, but that doesn't mean he's not a selfish jerk most of the time. Half the time it seems like there's a big competition for my attention between my boys and my hubby. So frustrating, I want him to parent with me, which he does do a lot of the time, but sometimes he just wants me to ignore the kids and focus on him. He wants to be the one to eat the last of the icecream or drink the last of the milk, otherwise we weren't thinking of him. The house has to be perfect when he comes home from work, otherwise we don't respect him. It's frustrating! I hate how often he seems to be my 6th child, and a spoiled one at that! :haha:
So, choose to focus on his good qualities and ignore his babyish ways. He's just being an insecure man.

Glad you managed to tell one set of parents Manx at, must a relief. Like you, my DH isn't on speaking terms with his mum and sister, the only one he speaks to is his brother, so when he tells him, the rest will find out. I'm sure they'll frown upon it. Last time his sister made a comment saying we can't even afford the one we got so shouldn't have another one! Bloody cheek! Oh I'm a blueberry at last! Does anyone else feel like the days are going slow? Hope you're all well x

Chetnaz, Happy Blueberry to you! Yes, the days are going very slow. I'm going to be a raspberry tomorrow. Funny how I count my days in fruit now. :haha:

Glad I'm not alone MM!! Every part of my body is telling me to cut my losses but I'm wondering if it's just the hormones? I just feel so fed up of his attitude :(

Anyways... Had my 1st midwife appointment today! Can't get in the hospital I want, that has the midwife unit, but I can get into a midwife unit that is further away and has no hospital attached so I might as well aim for a home birth! Oh is still not havin it and his mother is on the bandwagon too tellin me it's dangerous! Yes. I'm sure having the undivided attention of a midwife is much more dangerous than having to share said midwife with 4 other women!! I'm so pissed about it all already. It was much better doin it on my own like the first time. I hate everyone and everything at the moment! Lol :(

Great. Even my own mother is being a cow! On tryin to speak to her about my options and askin if maybe I can move back home for a bit, put some money behind me, just incase I decided I don't want to be with Tom anymore and her response? Stick it out or get rid of the baby. I physically cannot believe those words have just come from her mouth! I am absolutely furious and heart broken and I just want to sleep til everything feels better. Y does no body seem to want to help or support me with anything?????!!!

Yes, those pregnancy hormones are in full swing! Perhaps finding a book or website for OH to read would be a good idea? Maybe he needs some help figuring out how to act.
That really sucks that you can't get into the hospital you want. I'd seriously consider a home birth too, if I were you.

Oh carlyjade, I'm sorry you're having such a hard time, that wasn't very nice of your mum. As for having a home birth, do what is right for you Hun. Men can be immature so and so's, esp when they can't understand what we are going through and feel left out the loop. My Dh was horrible to me when I was pregnant with our first. Selfish beyond belief. But all that changed when DS came along. I think that's when he realised'shit, this is real. There's a baby. I'm a dad! Lol. They say a woman becomes a mum the moment she conceives, whereas a man becomes a dad when the baby is born. Very true! Hope you're feeling better and can work things out soon. X

It wasn't very nice of her was it. Think she's kickin herself now tho as she didn't mean it apparently. She is just havin her own problems and 'snapped' , even has a present for the baby already apparently - not that justifies what she said!!! All I wanted was to rant and to feel safe and know I had options and support behind me a it is scary. I haven't done this baby thing as an adult before! I had no concerns at all when I was pregnant with Elliot. No1 to argue with, no debts, no bills, no pigheaded boyfriend!! Now every thing is scaring me to death and I get that from my mother. At least tom came and apologised after he let me have a little cry. Awwww early night for this grumpy arse I think!!! Thanks MM and Chet xxx :hugs:

Get some sleep, hopefully tomorrow will be a much better day. Pregnancy is hard, but Chetnaz is right, men can't fully understand that this is real until the baby is born. While my hubby still acted like a selfish brat a lot of the time, he was instantly in love with each of our sons the moment they were born. He's really an excellent father. I'm sure your OH will be a great dad too.

Me too!!! :D yay us!

Girl, I'm glad to say in feelin a bit better. OH is still annoying me but I've decided I will ignore for now. It's going to be a long pregnancy so I'll argue regarding home births etc closer to the date! Lol

Sounds like a great plan, Carlyjade!

I've been feeling physically better, but still a bit nervous. I think I'll feel better after my next ultrasound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->