cartoons

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
so do your LO's like watching any cartoons? Hannah loves watching the Mickey Mouse Club for some reason :rofl: A lot of times it's the only time she's still throughout the day :rofl:

grace loves that too. she shrieks when the theme song comes on!

That's so cute! Hannah sat and watched the entire thing in her swing and than passed out right after it was over :rofl:

Jack loves that, My friends Tigger & Pooh and Handy Manny. He will also watch Little Einsteins if in the mood. It sounds as though I have Playhouse Disney on all day - I don't honest!!:rofl::rofl::blush:

Hannah watched part of the Pooh show this morning, but doesn't like the Handy Manny, it's on now and literally she fell asleep as the Mickey Mouse club rolled the credits :rofl:

and of course mommy has the "hot dog" song stuck in her head all the time now!

lol!

ffion watches any tv really. she likes mr tumble and mickey mouse playhouse

She likes tigger and pooh as well. And dora the explorer

Jack has always watched cbeebies, up until this last month. Now, he likes watching CITV, and bbc1 cartoons, and these are for older kids....just shows my lil man is growing up :cry:

Rhiannon LOVES In the Night Garden, especially igglePiggle....she has his plates, cutlery, toys books..she's obsessed at 9 months :rofl:

All I can say is thank goodness teletubbies isn't on anymore, or if it is, it's not on our satellite.

My daughter so loved it when she was little........but the songs etc. UGH!

Yes, Chase loves cartoons. Bugs Bunny, etc.

Max loves word world and barney he will sit there and just watch and and giggle

Alexa Loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse too!! She also likes My Friends Tigger and Pooh, Little Einsteins Frannys feet and Handy Manny LOL... The doctor said babies are not supposed to watch tv at all because it apparently encourages less activity, but I think I will be concerned about this when she is a bit older...

Hannah watched part of the Pooh show this morning, but doesn't like the Handy Manny, it's on now and literally she fell asleep as the Mickey Mouse club rolled the credits :rofl:

and of course mommy has the "hot dog" song stuck in her head all the time now!

:rofl: :rofl: I get all the cartoon songs in my head, I'll go around the house singing them to amuse Alexa:rofl: OH just stares at me like I am crazy :rofl:

charlie really really loves In the night garden its the only peace and quiet i get all day when that comes on :rofl:
leeanne sometimes teletubbies is on the cbeebies channel charlie loves it but it does my head in lol x

Morgan's favourite (and mine!!) used to be "Boo" on CBeebies... but it hasn't been on for about 6 weeks?!! :cry:

But she loves watching Tom & Jerry and Scooby Doo (but only the original ones from the 50's and 60's!!)

And the other night, I was feeling really bad when my hips were playing up, so I was going to sleep on the sofa. Leigh took Morgan up to bed with him (her cotbed's in our room) and we put the monitor on. (If she wakes up in the night, Leigh never hears her - which really upsets him!! So with the monitor on, if she woke up, I could hear her, and then ring Leigh's mobile to wake him up!! :dohh: :rofl:)

Anyways, Morgan wouldn't go to sleep, so I heard him pick her up and sit her in bed with him while he was watching something on his laptop... She must've been enjoying it as she started chatting away....

All I could hear over the monitor was "Ba ba ungeeee... MEE MEEP... Uggle lug breee... MEE MEEP..." They were watching episodes of Roadrunner!!!! I was lying on the sofa asbolutely pissing myself laughing!! It was the funniest thing I have ever heard!!! :rofl:

my son likes watching anything on CBeebies, and also loves watching The Simpsons with OH Haha
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->