cartoons

Oh yeah - The Simpsons is another one that catches his eye!!

Originally Posted by Vickie
Hannah watched part of the Pooh show this morning, but doesn't like the Handy Manny, it's on now and literally she fell asleep as the Mickey Mouse club rolled the credits

and of course mommy has the "hot dog" song stuck in her head all the time now!

I am constantly singing the 'Hot Dog' song too & doing the swinging arm movement that Mickey Mouse does - Jack looks at me & smiles - probably working out when he will be able to get me looked at by a Dr :rofl:

:rofl: was telling my brother about this and he said his son likes the show too (he's almost 1) and during the end part he dances :rofl: guess it's a popular show for the kiddies

Marlie loves Superwhy. I don't get it as I find it really boring. I think she has a crush on the main boy.

She also loves Higglytown Heroes.

Jayce always zones out on the Backyardigans when William is watching them, they have really great bright colors. He also really loves Baby einstiens... we have the 26 DVD box set. I would reccomend them to all parents, Only way I was able to get anything done when william was a baby.

jack loves mickey mouses club house.

he also likes the news??? strange boy x

Jasmine likes In the night garden and Dora the explorer

callum is obsessed with in the night garden, he's even figured out how to get the recorded programmes of it to play on the sky+ box!!!!

jack loves mickey mouses club house.

he also likes the news??? strange boy x

My Jack is the same - whenever he used to wake for a feed during the night, i would put bbc news channel on as it is boring for him but at least I had something to watch while he was feeding & nodding back off, but he would end up watching it!! Actually I think my son is is teleaddict, he is constantly straining his head to look at the tv - especially in the daytime when the Foxy bingo fox comes on during Jeremy Kyle and the Dolmio family during This morning!
It was rather disturbing though when Alan Titchmarsh came on tv a month or go back while he had an afternoon show on & JAck gave him the biggest smile & waved - my mother couldn't believe it!!!:blush::blush::rofl::rofl:

Jack loves that, My friends Tigger & Pooh and Handy Manny. He will also watch Little Einsteins if in the mood. It sounds as though I have Playhouse Disney on all day - I don't honest!!:rofl::rofl::blush:

OMG! These are like all the shows Colton watches. He will watch them and play and cuddle with me in the morning while we lay on the bed.
(It gives me some time to actually lay half awake, and then actually wake up :happydance: )
I just flick the Telly on and he will sit and watch.
He likes: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, My Friends Tigger & Pooh, Handy Manny, and sometimes Little Einsteins.

I think I do have Disney on all day, even after the disney shows go off (around 11-12) and then I just end up watching "The Suite Life", etc.. :blush: :rofl:

We have all of the Baby Einsteins as well, er I think we have like 23.. Erica LOVES them.. She rarely watches any actual TV, just these. I dont really know much about any cartoons, I only watch a couple of shows a week.. And Baby Einstein just seems really age appropriate and completely holds her attention. I usually put it on for her when I need to get the dishes done or something. My 20 minutes of peace throughout the day! LOL!

:rofl: Thats so cute!
Obviously she's a classics girl!

Lola just likes her music box,which has a lot of Disney shapes playing too...I just know she's gonna be a Beauty and the Beast girl! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->