Casey Anthony

Closing statements today, can't wait to hear what lol's are in store from the defences side. I really hope deliberation doesn't take too long I'm buzzing with anticipation. I'm hoping it'll be sometime during the week *crosses fingers*

Closing statements today, can't wait to hear what lol's are in store from the defences side. I really hope deliberation doesn't take too long I'm buzzing with anticipation. I'm hoping it'll be sometime during the week *crosses fingers*

I think Baez is talking WAYYY to much, the jury cant possibly be following all this blah,blah,blah.
Prosecution made a good decision when they decided to keep it short and sweet

The prosecution beyond a doubt have done a brilliant job with their first part. Baez has spent most of his time making jokes and belittling the state's witnesses and the state attourneys themselves. He is just trying to get by by making everyone look like fools which will not go down well with the jury. He should just pull his head of out his ass and stick to the facts. He makes me so mad :growlmad: I don't blame Ashton for laughing at him and rolling his eyes because they guy is just ridiculous. I also love how Casey cried on cue at different parts. She looks terrible today and I think she knows she's going down.

Vinnie Politan from HLN just tweeted "No deliberations or verdict today.. VERDICT WATCH starts Monday morning - happy 4th" and attached this picture:

https://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg620/scaled.php?tn=0&server=620&filename=ykukm.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

And someone else tweeted "This closing argument has snowballed out of control"....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WOW... CASEY WEIGHS 105 SOAKING WET
I call B*llsh*t!:haha::haha::haha:
If she weighs 105 then idk whats what because i have never met someone who weighs around 100lbs and looks like that, no freaking way

If there are ANY women on that jury (which there are and I believe one is a nurse) then the defense just made themselves look bad

The prosecution beyond a doubt have done a brilliant job with their first part. Baez has spent most of his time making jokes and belittling the state's witnesses and the state attourneys themselves. He is just trying to get by by making everyone look like fools which will not go down well with the jury. He should just pull his head of out his ass and stick to the facts. He makes me so mad :growlmad: I don't blame Ashton for laughing at him and rolling his eyes because they guy is just ridiculous. I also love how Casey cried on cue at different parts. She looks terrible today and I think she knows she's going down.

as soon as ashton said evidence number 208 she turned and looked away, how the freak did she know 208 were those particular numbers, I have a great memory and I have been following this case every day and i didnt even remember 208
ridiculous it looks so fake like in her head she said "208, oh thats right, turn and look sad"

1. Baez: "...so the decomposition could be from, say, a half eaten hamburger left in the trunk?"
Dr. Vass: "A person would have to eat 10 pounds of hamburger, it would have to be raw, and they would have to have eaten it while wearing a bag over their head."

2. Jose Baez to expert witness: “Sir, you’re not a piece of duct tape are you? So you can’t say your brand is my brand can you, sir.”

3.Baez to Detective Yuri Melich: “Did you ask her [Casey Anthony] if she ever committed suicide?”
Melich: "No. If she had ever committed suicide, she wouldn’t be able to answer my questions."

4. Baez: "if it pleases the court..."
Judge Perry: "It does NOT!

5. Baez to Vass: "do you know what divining rods are?"
Judge: "approach the bench!"

6. Judge Perry: I am not stopping. anymore. to. get. you. a. file.

7. Baez to Haskell (expert witness):"How much have you been paid so far (referring
to his expert witness fees)?
Haskell: "$22000 to $23000, though I still haven't been paid from the
deposition by you..."
Baez: "no more questions".

8. Baez to Madeline Montgomery (HIS OWN WITNESS): "So, what other meaningless
work do you do at the FBI?"

9. Baez: "You can't testify intelligently can you Dr Wise"?

10. Baez 'or, when the duct tape was "cutted" '

11. Baez ''Now, when a person is alive, hair is on the top of head, Correct?''

12. Baez to DR Huntington.."Now, would that be a live human cadaver?"

13. Baez "You used a magnet-O- meter, didn't you!?"
Vass " I used a magne-tom-eter, yes"

14. Baez "It's like they are trying to stick a square peg in a circle hole."

15. Baez " Your honor I don't know why we are even here"

16. Baez ''I am confused and Mason is more confused than I am.''

17. "You have an accent! Where ya from?!'' to his own witness

Baez is a real winner :thumbup:

Linda Drane-Burdick just kicked the defense's ass in her closing rebuttal!

I'm playing catch-up , my husband and I have decided maybe we should turn Baez into a drinking game.. every time the prosecution has to object to one of his stupid questions - you drink..

I'm pretty sure even a seasoned alcoholic would be drunk halfway through George's testimony alone :dohh:

( not that I could drink now... just sayin :happydance: )

Me too, what time is there so I know how long I have to wait?

Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not guilty are you shitting me????

I hope someone does an interview with the jury, I want to know what they were thinking.

Absolutely stunned. Really thought she would be found guilty of 1st degree murder.

it makes me sick that they let her off of everything not even man slaughter and yet Scott petterson got convicted over less!!!! Hes on freaking death row and they had LESS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->