Cassava Fertility Supplement

hi can i join here? i signed up yesterday still sort of getting the hang of it :) ive been taking cassava supplements, folic acid and royal jelly ive also got some primrose oil but not sure when to take it ive read on the internet you can take it anytime but others saying on your period its so confusing then it came up with using it to bring labour on (not quite at that point yet) has anyone had an good effects from the cassava?, i would like twins it runs in the family but i would be happy with just one :) been ttc for 6+ months 1 m/c and no luck since :( xx

only a few days so far :) i saw your posts and wondered if it had worked or is helping xx

and i have a clearblue fertility monitor im waiting to use too.xx

It worked the first cycle I started but this cycle is long it maybe from the soy though

i hope it helps how long have you been trying if i havnt already asked :p and what should i expect? im not sure when my period is due my last one took 35 or 36 days from my last i think im cd25 now? not sure so i hope my fertility monitor works too because i have no idea when i ovulate. i thought this would be a great forum because not many people are talking about cassava.xx

I was doing seaching on long cycles and it popped up it side for twins so maybe I'll get lucky with them and not MC them like my last set of twins. I have been on them 2.5 months now around ovulation you'll know for sure ovulation pain like hello.

ive had a little bit of pain on my left side but i just ignored it because i didnt know what it was :-\ plus im close to my next period i think so i thought surley i cant be ovulating sorry to hear about your m/c that must have been horrible its hard enough losing 1 i still cry now :-( lets hope it works for you this time :) throwing baby :dust: your way xxx

Hey joining the convo too. I really want twins and just bought the cassava supplement on forever blessed website and was wondering how it's going for. Got two months worth. Hasn't showed up yet,::shrug::

hi. ive been taking cassava for a few days so i have no idea if its had any effect also i went and got some of the actual cassava fruit/veg i dont know wich one it is but hopefully it works ill try anything at the moment when i finish this bottle of cassava i might try out something new :) xx
baby :dust:

z0e that's a good idea and the the fruit/veggies I may have to try that.

Hello hotpink. I ordered the cassava supplements on the forever blessed website and I saw you were using them as well and were wondering how do you like them?

So they actually work? A little nervous to use them. How long did it take for you to get them?

It took a few days to show up, but I'm taking soy cd2-5 next cycle as well as the cassava. I am on cd42-7dpo now.

Okay I heard about the soy. Im really excited about the cassava pills. I've heard a lot of good things about it, :happydance:

Starting in May CD2-7 I plan on starting soy and I plan on starting Cassava CD1 if I dont get a BFP coming up. Interested to see if it helps us all and if any of us will conceive twins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->