Cassava Fertility Supplement

Aww hope Lilie gets better soon :hugs:,d'you know what happened?

We have no idea what happened, but she is fine now that she is home with us and the kids. Her eye is just mess up DH thinks it looks cool the was its going to heel up as. have to take her to the vet on the 12th to get the stiches out. Having her stay in the house for a few days so the other dog won't want to play with her so she in and out to go potty.

Came home last night and my cassava pills arrived! It was in a very small envelope that said forever blessed. The bottle is small and dark blue with a black top and pictires of twin girls on the front. I counted 30 pillsvexact & they are not small but not too big. I still havent got any reply from the email but seen someone on ebay I will try to message. I didnt see a receipt/invoice in the envelope either. Just providing details for those waiting to try :) Oh yesterday I count my FA dose down to 800 mcg & will probably move back up 1 in 2-4 wks. Does anyone know if high FA really helps since your body really just pees out the excess??

J. Is this your first cycle I can't remember if it is or not?

Yes it will be once my cycle come this month. I just took one pill earlier and hoping to do SI when cycle arrives

Good luck hun, cd22 for me and 9dpo and feeling sick to my tummy.

Oh Hotpink those symptoms sound promising,are you going to test? or have you not done any :sex: this cycle? Sorry for being so nosy :blush:.
I'm seriously considering trying cassava:winkwink: but wondered is it ok to take with soy,maca,RRLT capsules & folic acid or is all that too much? you seem to know the most about the cassava:thumbup:.

Kiera,why are you cutting your folic acid dose down? Isn't the recommended daily dose in one tablet? :wacko:,i know mine is.

Meant to add that i hope Lilie gets better soon hun :hugs:. Men eh,why do they think scars are cool lol :haha:

Will hun I is safe to take with any thing. and thank you she is doing very well today. we used our last rain coat this morning and it came off in side of me so DH DTD .

Hi all

I started taking Cassava partway through my cycle last month (wasn't sure when to start it) and I've been taking it all of this cycle so far. I normally have short cycles approx 22/23 days although have had a 24 since stopping bc in March 2011.

This cycle I've noticed that I had EWCM on day 14 which is something I've never noticed before and I'm currently on cd25 so hopefully this is my month. :)

Hotpink - you ordered the cassava from that site right? Todays temp dip makes me just want to order it tonight.

I do admit, the soy seems to have made my cycle shorter...so i imagine the both will do more. This cycle I didnt take anything...hopefully temps go up.

I probably asked you like a million times lol Im starting to lose my mind!

Hey Shellie, 800 mcg is in my prenatals and I was taking an additional 800 mcg. I got a headache & stopped to see if it was the cause but now I see its not so Im going to resume back to my original dose. Thanx hotpink :) Symptoms def soynd promising and Im very excited for you as well. Glad to hear of lily too. I just read back. Currently my reggie consists of Cassava, RJ, Brainstrong Prenatal w/ DHA, & FA pills. Hoping to add soy soon but wont if I get somewhere with this

Hi all

I started taking Cassava partway through my cycle last month (wasn't sure when to start it) and I've been taking it all of this cycle so far. I normally have short cycles approx 22/23 days although have had a 24 since stopping bc in March 2011.

This cycle I've noticed that I had EWCM on day 14 which is something I've never noticed before and I'm currently on cd25 so hopefully this is my month. :)
Do you take it daily or only during your cycle?

I started taking one daily on 29th January which was day 14 of my last cycle. :) I bought a 3 month supply.

Woke up today w/ very light spotting so AF should be coming soon to start official ttc cycle 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->