Cassava Fertility Supplement

Cd24 - 11dpo here is my htp:

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20120306083250.jpg
https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20120306083436.jpg

No. I'm not even sure what that is. I haven't seen any spotting since this morning. My fiancee and I did BD this afternoon. I'm soo ready for my 1st BFP. We have been NTNP for months & I still have not falleen preggo when we BD everyday or every other day 1-2x per day. No more than 2-3 days past before he's all over me lol

I can't really see anything either hun :hugs: but it's still early days. I'd test again every morning lol :haha:. FX it's a BFP :winkwink:

Ugh, Temp dropped again this morning. I'm so thinking I am out.

Well I'm out too. AF came on what would have been cd27. I think the cassava has helped though as it lengthened my cycle and AF seems more normal as it was only lasting a day for the last six cycles and its now day three. I've ordered a load of OPK's, some instead cups, some pre seed, an ovo tel magnifier and a bbt thermometer. Now I'm serious lol

Promising as in my cycle?? Sorry new to all this. It doesnt last all day & mainly show when wiping

Wishing you all the best of luck on your journeys ladies, but I just wanted to mention incase these supplements are expensive, that the claim that cassava helps with twinning is unproven and in fact it is more likely that the 'link' with the Yoruba tribes high twinning rate was more to do with the fact that they are a smaller tribe, where people are possibly more closely related with the 'twinning gene' just being passed on more through the female line due to this. I noticed the site selling this supplement doesn't actually mention what the 'fertility ingrediant' is, and the claim of 50% or more chance???

If I'm right then the only ways to increase twinning would be through clomid whether prescribed or brought unprescribed off the internet.
Just research and don't waste any money you can't afford to lose ladies!!

Will got my :bfp: cd30-17dpo and got an unopen bottle of Cassava.

Congrats Hotpink_Mom! I thought you wre on a break. Now to wait and see if the cassava did the trick. Hoping you have a healthy and happy 9 months.

Congrats!!! I have been taking Cassava for 9 days. Today will be 10. I started on the 4th. I'm still spotting but not too alarmed b/c last month I didnt have an actual period just spotting for almost 2weeks :( I really hope Cassava helps me as well. Saving to get another bottle since I only bought one

I think I will break down & just buy my 40mg soy supp from Walmart. I was trying to find a higher dose

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->