Cast sob, Filming Eastenders

Like Cupcake has just written, both these babies were left unattended pretty much all day which gives me chills.

V xxxx

I dont think they would of been able to pull off two years. Its soapland people wouldnt be able to sit and watch that for 2 years without wanting to switch over. Just knowing its happening for longer than a few days or at all makes me angry.. I was sitting on the sofa really hoping they had changed the storyline and when they didnt it just seemed really agitating (sp?)

This sends shivvers through me it should never have been filmed let alone shown.

Ive not watched it & dont intend to again. Used to love Eastenders but theyve gone too far :(

Sending lots of love & hugs to anyone this has upset especially angel mummys xxxx

I felt very uncomfortable watching it... Like alot of others I was hoping like mad they'd change the storyline at the last minute... The bit where she was looking into the cot but you didnt actually see her swap them... I was like maybe she won't! And then when he cried and she went closer I said out loud "Mummy's here" and then she said "Thats my boy" so same kinda thing was just so predictable.

Also Roxy was drunk when she went in to check on James. And the babies looked pretty similar (same baby maybe??)
I hated the whole lead up to it with Alfie and Ronnie saying how they were the 'double' of each other and would grow up 'just like twins' and buying the same outfit... It was just awful knowing what was going to happen :nope:

I think the only marginally realistic part of the episode was at the end when Ronnie snapped out of it and was about to take Tommy back then Jack came back and said "Is that my son?" Whats she supposed to say, no? Then she hears Kat scream... I think it was a case of her getting in too deep with no way out rather than stealing the baby and kidding herself he was hers for the whole 2 years (god hope it doesnt last that long).

And i thought they were paramedics in the room :shrug: I suppose we'll see more tonight.

I've been watching, it's really hard going BUT I do think they've done quite a good job with a sensitive subject. Little things make it really believable like Kat saying 'thats not my baby' when she see's the baby, and Alfie telling Kat Tommy died in his arms even though he obv didn't :( The acting for Ronnie has been pretty good too, especially the bit where she was crying in bed. I remember curling up like on bed that when my Grandma died :(

& Yeah, it's like Ronnie just kept digging herself deep and deep into the hole. She's not deluded into thinking the baby is hers and she's still grieving for her own baby so it's quite believable really.

Hard to watch but I dont think they deserve so much backlash really. Wish they'd all have a nice, cheery xmas and NY, and I hope they don't drag it out too much.

Do the police really do that? How awful on top of everything else?

my ex's cousin lost her baby at 6 weeks n they took all her bedding n clothes

I read in my tv mag, and on DS:

Next Week, Ronnie grabs Tommy off Jack, and run's across to the vik, but judging by the next episode on DS she doesnt go through with it.

I just want Kat to have her baby back :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->