Cast sob, Filming Eastenders

I'm not watching it but did the ambulance take the baby yet? x

It went off with Kat and Alfie (and Mo & possibly someone else) in the room with two police officers there.

Honestly Hayley I can't tell you what a complete crock of s**t this stupid programme is! Sooo mad!

at least they bothered to get something right by showing the police's involvement.

They don't deserve an ounce of credit, it was just ridiculous!

They didnt take the baby away. It ended with Ronnie and Jack with the baby and she could hear Kat's cry. Why didnt Roxy know that that baby wasnt Ronnie's baby...

They didnt take the baby away. It ended with Ronnie and Jack with the baby and she could hear Kat's cry. Why didnt Roxy know that that baby wasnt Ronnie's baby...

I suppose they'll say because she was in such a state expecting to find baby Jack dead, when she saw him there perfectly ok she would just think 'baby in moses basket, must be him' :dohh: :dohh:

I think thats absolute rubbish & anyone would realise it was a different baby but hey, this is Eastenders afterall!

:nope:I really do hope this doesnt continue on too long

It went off with Kat and Alfie (and Mo & possibly someone else) in the room with two police officers there.

i thought they were paramedics??????

They could have been - might be cos I was expecting to see police there....can't say either way now, just thought they were police. Sorry, maybe someone else can clarify...

I knew they hadn't changed their minds about doing this story but for the whole episode I really hoped they had. I was getting so angry that no one was going up to check on him and Charlie was downstairs.

I've had a look on DS about how long it is going on for but no mention :shrug:
There is an episode on Jan 14 that says 'Roxy has to break some news in today's visit to the Square' but that could mean anything
x

I wonder if they will write Ronnie out of EE when all gets found out? She can't seriously stay if she's stole a baby :shrug:
x

I wonder if they will write Ronnie out of EE when all gets found out? She can't seriously stay if she's stole a baby :shrug:
x

You'd think not, but knowing EE she will end up staying for some weird reaso. Thats if she doesn't get sectioned because I think after loosing so many children then stealing another one they may throw in the StoryLine that she needs to see a phyciatrist to help and do a follow on story there or like you say just right her out. But look at what Janine has done and they have kept her on the square and technically she kidnapped Lily from staceys house when they were having that party and then almost killed them all on a train track!

x

You'd think not, but knowing EE she will end up staying for some weird reaso. Thats if she doesn't get sectioned because I think after loosing so many children then stealing another one they may throw in the StoryLine that she needs to see a phyciatrist to help and do a follow on story there or like you say just right her out. But look at what Janine has done and they have kept her on the square and technically she kidnapped Lily from staceys house when they were having that party and then almost killed them all on a train track!

Not to mention, prior to all of that, Janine ran Danielle over. Did anything ever come of that?!

Think it was ruled an accident the Janeen and Daniel thing. Really angry at the way they legy baby alone for so long last night , I wont leave any of mine a lone even now and they where in a pub anyone could have went up there as you seen someone did. My heart breaks for Ronnie, she dosnt desver this but I am angry at her for putting kat and alfue through it now.

does no one notice the clothes would be different? as Kats baby had the t shirt on that Alfiie got him in the market and unless Ronnies baby had the same t shirt on?? This could go unnoticed as no one is going to look at a dead baby to long only until maybe lats one grows up and looks dont mate up. But its soap land truth has to out soon.

Think it was ruled an accident the Janeen and Daniel thing. Really angry at the way they legy baby alone for so long last night , I wont leave any of mine a lone even now and they where in a pub anyone could have went up there as you seen someone did. My heart breaks for Ronnie, she dosnt desver this but I am angry at her for putting kat and alfue through it now.

does no one notice the clothes would be different? as Kats baby had the t shirt on that Alfiie got him in the market and unless Ronnies baby had the same t shirt on?? This could go unnoticed as no one is going to look at a dead baby to long only until maybe lats one grows up and looks dont mate up. But its soap land truth has to out soon.

They had the exact same outfits on

Apparently the story line is only lasting 6 weeks (as it was meant to last longer), was reading DS forums and they had a big discussion about the length of it, the pros/ cons of character developments.

As far as I can tell the babies are only a day old, they are wearing the same outfit, Kat has not spent much time with the baby (formula fed, Kat being rushed into hospital) considering the baby was left in a room by itself for most of the day then I'm not surprised they cant tell the difference:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->