Cautiously announcing my BFP!!!!!!

LunaBean

Noahs Mama & 7 angels <3
Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well after trying for 4 months with our 2nd donor, I caught that eggy!!! I got 3 positive ICs and a (faint) FRER last night, negative FRER this morning with FMU, but definate positive on Superdrug!! Went to the pregnancy centre in town (kinda like family planning clinic) and got another (faint) positive on the tests the doctor uses, then another definate positive on a Superdrug at 4pm, but negative FRER again!! So Superdrug tests all the way!!!!!!! Also a slight line on an OPK, so hopefully it gets darker as the week goes on, I am still only 12dpo!

Going to doctors on Thursday, so hopefully get bloods done then. Have had cramps since last night and keep thinking AF is coming any second, but she's held off!!!!! They are only on the left side, so maybe it's the eggy getting snug and cosy for the next 9 months, hopefully!

It doesn't feel real!!!! Hardly any symptoms, sore boobs (the dog jumped up on me and I almost chucked her out the window) and feeling abit sicky/off, also havn't slept the last 5 nights until 6am, then only for an hour or 2 at most. Sneaked outta bed this morning and tested then sneaked back in and woke OH and said I couldn't sleep, the baby must be keeping me awake, and it took her about 10 seconds to realise what I'd said, and she went mad!!!

I'm abit cautious tho cuz of the FRERs being BFN still, but hopefully my levels are enough to be detected on Thursday!!!!!!

Here's the test from this morning, it's darker in the real world!!! The one from 4pm is slightly darker/fatter, but havnt took a pic yet.

https://i35.tinypic.com/13yigye.jpg

Pleaseeeee stick wee beany Boo!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Huge congrats Lizzie Moon - very exciting!! I hope and pray yours sticks with you too my dear!

xoxo

Awww Lizzie!!!

So very happy for you! Congratulations sweetheart!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooo hooooooooo!!!!

:yipee: :wohoo: :happydance: soooooo happy for you babe.... i really believed you'd get it this time cos I was sure of your O date for some reason.... i'm so excited for you babe :happydance: bet you and your OH are most pleased.... yaaay for June Babies :hugs:

Thanks girlies!!!! I'm terrified tho :wacko: Took another test today and it's abit fainter, trying not to worry! Seeing the doctor tomro, so hopefully get a blood test!!!

https://i35.tinypic.com/2hfia7p.jpg

ooooh liz we both been trying the same amount of cycles as well. same due date! woop woop x x x

well done Lizzie, seems like only yesterday u were telling us about the new donor. super sperm eh!!! so quick, well done and congrats to you and yr partner xxx

Thanks!

Wish these cramps wud leave me alone!

Lizzie I am so excited for you!!! Looks like you won't be having to get that donor t-shirt made!! lol. Can't wait to hear how your doctor appt. goes!! Best of luck and congrats again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->