Cautiously expecting number 2 after a loss at 5 weeks

MMAmummy

Mum to 2 boys & WTT #3
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I had a loss at 5 weeks back in April. After my initial positive, my tests never got any darker and I had a gut feeling that something wasn't right from the start. I had my first AF after on the 11th of July and OV'd on the 6th of August so I'm about 4w + 3d. I feel much more positive about it this time. I have given in to my POAS addiction and the tests are getting darker. Showing 2-3 on Clearblue which is right. Never got past 1-2 last time. Have only told OH and a colleague who served me when I bought the Clearblue on Monday. I need some people to talk to as I feel like I could burst with excitement. Hoping this little bean is a sticky one :cloud9: xxx

Congrats to you hun! :hugs:
Fx for a sticky bean!

Sorry about your loss.

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months :)

Congratulations on your rainbow baby :)
Sending you lots of sticky baby dust !!

Congratulations! :D Happy and healthy 9 months!

Congratulations! I also had a loss in April at 8 weeks, i also feel different this time. praying we both have a healthy LO xx

Congratulations! I also had a loss in April at 8 weeks, i also feel different this time. praying we both have a healthy LO xx

We've both been with our partners for the same length of time and have 4 year olds too. Spooky. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

That is spooky! My DD is desperate for a sibling. I am a bit worried about the age gap but I'm sure it will all work out.

I will be following your journey :) xx

That is spooky! My DD is desperate for a sibling. I am a bit worried about the age gap but I'm sure it will all work out.

I will be following your journey :) xx

How old are you? I'm 29. 30 in March. I will follow yours too :) xx

I'm 23 ....my birthday is in march too :haha: xx

I thought your other post said you were worried about your age :haha: only just realised you said age gap lol. What's your concerns? We decided to start trying for #2 when DS was 6 months. We wanted them close in age but April was the 1st success. The due date for that pregnancy was exactly the same as DS's - December 12th x

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Hi everyone. I had a loss at 5 weeks back in April. After my initial positive, my tests never got any darker and I had a gut feeling that something wasn't right from the start. I had my first AF after on the 11th of July and OV'd on the 6th of August so I'm about 4w + 3d. I feel much more positive about it this time. I have given in to my POAS addiction and the tests are getting darker. Showing 2-3 on Clearblue which is right. Never got past 1-2 last time. Have only told OH and a colleague who served me when I bought the Clearblue on Monday. I need some people to talk to as I feel like I could burst with excitement. Hoping this little bean is a sticky one :cloud9: xxx

Praying and wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!:hugs:

Congratulations. I also had a loss last cycle 4w3d and lines never got any darker. I am now 4dpo hope I will get pregnant this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->