Cautiously Expecting..

Hey ladies! Excellent updates so happy to hear about your boy love2snack and your girls dmreid! So excited for us.

I found out yesterday that i am having another girl!! :)

Hey ladies! Excellent updates so happy to hear about your boy love2snack and your girls dmreid! So excited for us.

I found out yesterday that i am having another girl!! :)

Yippeee for you as well!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are all of you! Its getting so close. Im 34 weeks as of yesterday. I can't wait to meet my lil man. Can't lie I'm stressing a bit trying to get things in order. How is everyone?

34 weeks today too! Awaiting the arrival of our twin girls (identical, if I didnt previously state that- I forgot what I wrote, its been so long).

We need to make it until at least 35wks to deliver at the hospital we want (as there is no NICU there) so just holding out, hopefully. We do high risk appts every wk now (only high risk bc we are having twins- no other reasoning). And, currently our OB is switching offices and will not be in her office until Sept 3rd so its kinda of frusturating. Had an appt yesterday but she was on call and ended up running like 2hrs late, we could not wait bc we had our other daughters open house for school. Come to find out that that was her last day at that office- so this morning, I called and was like- ummm... what do we do until Sept 3rd- seems like no one had many answers- so busy playing "what now?" for those "just in case cases". NSTs have been good. Oh and OB wants to have them out by 36/37 wks (Sept 15th), nothing like making our dd a mo sooner.

Today, Im kinda crampy and sore, esp on left side (under ribs) and not much movement too- kinda concerned but kinda not- what do you think?

What new w/ you guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->