Cautiously Expecting..

Feeling better hee hee would be getting to go sooner than the 15th, its like the tww again :(

It sure does! I am like, ok chill. I have 7 more days til my next ultrasound. I can do this!! I woke up in the middle of the night sweating and cramping. It was so weird! I dont know if I needed to Poo or what but, it totally freaked me out.

Is it common to have another ultrasound as soon... I only had one w/ my daughter and it was like 4mos along to determine gender.

In about 7 more days, I am having my first whereas you will be on your second, just curious.

Dm, its only common if you've had prior losses.. a normal pregnancy you still jave about 4 or more throught out your entore pregnancy. After a loss you have usually a early scan depending on the cause of your prior loss and how far along uou are when you cal and make your appt. They usually want you to come in ever soany weeks after uour first scan if more than one loss and again the reason why you had the loss plays a big part in the frequency. I dont go bacl til 11w1d, cause now I am going to high risk and I think they dont do forst appoints til then im not sure.. hope this helps a little..

Is it common to have another ultrasound as soon... I only had one w/ my daughter and it was like 4mos along to determine gender.

In about 7 more days, I am having my first whereas you will be on your second, just curious.

The only reason they are letting me do all this is because I have had 3 consecutive losses w/no births. If I had a healthy pregancy in between im sure it would be different. Also, I'm having sever cramping which is NOT normal at all. So, I called my doc again. And everything clicked. She asked me if I had intercours. I had intercourse yesterday for the first time since the weekend, AND I had cramping on the weekend, AFTER we had sex. So, I told him no more sex for 4 weeks!

Hows everyone doing?

I had some sharp left side pains on Monday but they went away and since just having random cramping. I am been a B to deal w/ :-( Not very hungry- drinking alot of water, awful sleep (exhausted but up at 4am then tossing and turning to morning), sore boobs still and thats about it. A very little bit of nausea but I do feel different from time to time, nothing major.

We have our transvag ultrasound this Sat. I have never had one before- I know kinda what to expect but do I have to prepare at all, like drink/ eat or avoid drink/ food? I think w/ a normal ultrasound (which was many moons ago), your bladder had to be full, right?

dm, no there are no special requirements before the ultrasound just relax and enjoy in. you may want to pee before the ultrasound though, they usually ask if you need to pee. I have still had brownish spotting, but for me it's normal.. I took a few tests just to make sure everything was okay and I have the hook effect.. go figure lol. I am just glad I know because if I didn't I would have freaked out majorly tonight after the test I took being so faint!! but when I add a few drops of urine to water and tested it was darker than the control line.. both test the line came up right away, but the darkness is what was different. which I know after you get so far along that you can't go by the darkness anymore because once your hcg gets so high, it htrows the tests off cause the hook effect, with either false negatives or faint positives even though your far along.. crazy huh? I got some pictures ill post..

here are my tests.. the dark one is diluted urine and the faint one is pure urine.. they were both taken with the same urine.. crazy huh?

Attachments

• hook effect.jpg
    hook effect.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1
  • he1.jpg
    he1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 0
  • he.jpg
    he.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi Ladies :)

Just thought I would jump in here. I am newly pregnant after a loss in december of 2012. I was not able to get pregnant again until now. DH and I have difficulty having children. In 7 years of trying I have only had one live birth. My DD who is my world :)

I am very nervous about losing this pregnancy because of the last miscarriage. It was such a horrible experience. My DH had to rush me to the hospital because I nearly bled to death. Also, I know if I lose this pregnancy it might be many more years before I am even able to get pregnant again, and well, I am not getting any younger! :/

So this pregnancy has been pretty uneventful, which I pleased about! My beta hcg were 4w3d 118 and 4w5d 259, so my levels are doubling which I know is good, even though I still feel like those numbers are quite low. I am going again on Tuesday for another blood draw! Hoping that we continue to see a rise! Looking forward to sharing with you all and staying up to date on what is happening with you all :)

How's everyone feeling? Its been awhile since Ive been here...

I have some news.... so the Hubs and I went to our 1st early transvag ultrasound and to our surprise... I am carrying TWINS!!!!!!! The tech, from what she could see, informed us that they are identical. This is so crazy as we have no twins on either side, heck we dont even know twins. Needless say, it was a shock AND blessing!! Baby A had a hb of 138 and Baby B had a hb of 134. I guess everything looked good- I have an appt w/ the OB next Friday, the 28th.

Sickness started, well not sickness really as I am not puking or anything- just have this icky in my belly alot, having a hard time sleeping, uncomfortable, some cramping, some cm/ discharge, extremely extremely tired (actually, I am going for blood work in the next day or so to check my levels and thyroid/ vitamin D etc).

So, thats me for now... updates everyone else! please!:hugs:

How's everyone feeling? Its been awhile since Ive been here...

I have some news.... so the Hubs and I went to our 1st early transvag ultrasound and to our surprise... I am carrying TWINS!!!!!!! The tech, from what she could see, informed us that they are identical. This is so crazy as we have no twins on either side, heck we dont even know twins. Needless say, it was a shock AND blessing!! Baby A had a hb of 138 and Baby B had a hb of 134. I guess everything looked good- I have an appt w/ the OB next Friday, the 28th.

Sickness started, well not sickness really as I am not puking or anything- just have this icky in my belly alot, having a hard time sleeping, uncomfortable, some cramping, some cm/ discharge, extremely extremely tired (actually, I am going for blood work in the next day or so to check my levels and thyroid/ vitamin D etc).

So, thats me for now... updates everyone else! please!:hugs:

I am really happy to see your update! You must be ecstatic that you are having twins! And maybe a bit nervous too. Honestly, I have always hoped a bit for a set of twins :flower: My dad was a fraternal twin. Did they do hcg count on you before your ultrasound?

I got my ultrasound scheduled for March 3rd at 4:15 which I am pretty excited about. My beta hcg went from 118 to 259 and then 6 days later it was at 3387! Which the nurse said is a great sign for my pregnancy

Actually, I only did the initial hcg blood test (I was about 4-5wks along) and I cant recall the total, oops. Twins were never even in our minds, everyone is beyond shocked but yep, we are excited- it just took some getting used too, if you know what I mean. The hubs was like, guess we are getting a mini van :)

March 3rd will be here before you know it.... Nice levels!! :thumbup:

Glad everyone is doing good. Sorry I haven't been on in a while, but I have had more then a few scares here lately and I just feel blah about it. Its hard for me to talk about how I am doing with my pregnancy when I am not sure if baby is alive or not which makes it very hard for me to want to be chatty on a forum about it. Its depressing enough as it is.. However today I finally was able to pick up the babys hmheartbeat at 8w 1d and it was crazy!! Let me say this, though if you want to purchase a fetal doppler,, by all means go for it, but please watch some videos and ask some questions forst to make sure you will know what your looking for. You think you will know, but honestly there's at least 3 or 4 different sounds you are going to pick up first.. blnone od which are the baby. 1 is artery 2 your hb placenta pulsating and echoing your hb and then some staticy windy noise.. none fof those are your baby. Also if you are a person that will freak out if you cant find it then don't get it because theres going to be several times when you won't be able to fo d ot especially in early pregnancy, but for someone like me had a mc and mmc it helps a lot even tho I am still worried a mc may happen, but for now I am trhing to stay positive uggh sorry for the book I jist thought it might help ssomeone someday if not now.. goodnight ik exhausted and can bsrely keep my eyes open texting this on here with my phone lol night..

Tara, I'm sorry to hear your going through this. I hope you start feeling better soon. I totally understand! I have my first " OB" appointment tomorrow and it's had me down all day. I don't know what to expect, I'm trying to be positive but, I've been positive 3 other times and had my heart crushed!
Also congrats on the twins D! That's so awesome! My husband wanted twins but, I wouldn't be too happy with that lol!

Im good checking babys heartbeat a couple times a day pretty much no symptoms so thinking a girl happy ive made it this far!! Hope everyones doing okay!!

Thanks for the update Tara! Im glad things are going well with you.

I am a bit worried about my pregnancy though. about 6 days ago I went into the ER for bleeding and cramping and was told I had a Sunchorionic hemorrhage but that its a common thing. However my baby was only measuring 5 weeks and 6 days. Then today, about a week later I had a routine OB appointment and baby is only measuring 6 weeks 1 day. It does have a heartbeat of 127 though.

However I am concerned about only 2 days growth in 6 days and also, I took a positive pregnancy test on February 8th. I feel as though baby really should be bigger by now :/ I have another appointment scheduled for march 25

Thanks for the update Tara! Im glad things are going well with you.

I am a bit worried about my pregnancy though. about 6 days ago I went into the ER for bleeding and cramping and was told I had a Sunchorionic hemorrhage but that its a common thing. However my baby was only measuring 5 weeks and 6 days. Then today, about a week later I had a routine OB appointment and baby is only measuring 6 weeks 1 day. It does have a heartbeat of 127 though.

However I am concerned about only 2 days growth in 6 days and also, I took a positive pregnancy test on February 8th. I feel as though baby really should be bigger by now :/ I have another appointment scheduled for march 25

Sounds like your due date or o date may be off.. I had lots of bleeding at 7 weeks and I thought for sure it was a mc, but nope still in my tummy hb 171 to 183 so dont g I ve up up always ulyra sounds can be off by 3 days either way they justidont tell you that

Oh thanks! That does make me feel better knowing that it can be up to 3 days off. Because if i went by the first ultrasound, todays ultrasound should have been about 6 weeks 5 days so 6 weeks 1 day really isnt much different. The ultrasound was also done by two different machines by two different doctors so I guess it could leave some range of error.

If those dates are right then i tested positive 8dpo! lol so i thought it seems early. Im probably worrying about nothing. They say once a fetal heart rate is detected at this stage you have a 95% chance of delivering a baby. So im holding on to that statistic :flower:

Hi ladies, Nothing really new to report from me... Nothing much happening. Had our 2mo OB appt last Friday, my stomach was too noisy so we couldnt even try and get lucky hearing the little ones hb at 9wks :-( They wanted to send us for another u/s after our appt but we couldnt wait bc we needed to get to work so we have the u/s scheduled for this Saturday am (we will be 10wks then). Also was instructed to schedule our high risk u/s by 12wks and the d.s. blood test. Things seem to be moving along... still have "vanishing twin" in my head but thats bc people mention it to me. I hope and pray that we see 2 little hbs again this wkend!

No symptoms really, a wk or so I was kinda ill but never got ill. Im still exhausted and now, Im back to being hungry all the time (whereas last wk, I didnt wanna eat really). Did more blood wk and Im anemic and have low vit D (no vit D here in Cleveland, we have no sun!) so I have to take supplements. Chest and back are kinda sore and Im getting a belly. I gained about 5-7lbs in these 9wks and I needed to start looking for a few items of clothing.

Hope all is well w/ everyone else!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->