Cautiously Expecting..

Tara158505

Reaction score
Hey ladies, i thought i would start a new thread for all the women out there like me, cautiously expecting after a loss or several losses, i made a thread in the tww and would like some of the :bfp: girls to be able to come over here if they want.

My first loss was june 7th, i don't know how far along i was because it was some what of a surprise, but after that it made me want to try again.. sooo, i started ttc asap and no luck the first month, but i was able to get my :bfp: on august 4th, but again it ended with loss, at 13w3d i was told no heartbeat (i am high risk so i had to go frequently). I passed the baby at home on November 3rd at 17w, but i had to have an emergency d and c because of the blood loss, af came to see me, finally December 17th, I got this bfp on January 17th!! I had soo many false positive pregnancy tests and opks after my loss even after hcg was detected at 1 and 3!! talk about messing with your head!! so that is why i am now Cautiously Expecting!! if you would like to come join me in my journey feel free!!:hugs:

Hey ladies, i thought i would start a new thread for all the women out there like me, cautiously expecting after a loss or several losses, i made a thread in the tww and would like some of the :bfp: girls to be able to come over here if they want.

My first loss was june 7th, i don't know how far along i was because it was some what of a surprise, but after that it made me want to try again.. sooo, i started ttc asap and no luck the first month, but i was able to get my :bfp: on august 4th, but again it ended with loss, at 13w3d i was told no heartbeat (i am high risk so i had to go frequently). I passed the baby at home on November 3rd at 17w, but i had to have an emergency d and c because of the blood loss, af came to see me, finally December 17th, I got this bfp on January 17th!! I had soo many false positive pregnancy tests and opks after my loss even after hcg was detected at 1 and 3!! talk about messing with your head!! so that is why i am now Cautiously Expecting!! if you would like to come join me in my journey feel free!!:hugs:

Found you again... but it was harder this time!

LOL i can tell :winkwink: so how's it going on your end?

Nothing exciting really... I think where we left off I got the 1-2 on the digi this past Wed, I took the other digi for fun yesterday it was the same 1-2.

I made an appt w/ an OB for this upcoming Thurs, the 30th- really a check-up and I said I "might be" so they didnt make me wait the 8wks :winkwink: (I moved so I dont have one currently and my friend recommended one, the hospital is right at the end of my street so it worked out great- plus, I had been putting an OB off for awhile- too long sadly).

No symptoms besides sore boobs, peeing all the time, eating everything in sight- that about it. I havent sleeping well either, alot of tossing and turning. Boo! Today would have been my projected af and nothing...

How are you doing?

that's great about the doctor, sometimes we have to put our twist on things to get in faster, especially when its something important to us..

afm, i tried to call and make an appointment with my regular obgyn, since every other doctor i have called (since im high risk) has to be a referral, but they were already closed at 4pm when normally they are open til 5pm, maybe they just turn phones off at 4pm im not sure. so now the wait is on till Monday!! as far as symptoms, crazy dreams, headache or two, slight crampy at times, but not much anymore, my breast don't seem that tender today, and i was itchy yesterday, but im not sure if that's just dry skin or a symptoms lol!!ahh i am glad to be out of the tww, but at the same time, i want to hurry and get to the doctor to check on him or her.. i am ordering a fetal Doppler asapl, i think that will make me feel better this time, since i can check it whenever i want. other than that nothing, pretty much normal!!

Whats a fetal doppler? Sounds expensive but worth it...

I have some cramping too, slight. Is it normal to rotate sides? Today, I also had some wetness, didnt notice creamy, well maybe a tad but more wetness.

I hate when docs office dont answer! Its annoying! I was quite lucky to get in as they originally told me March before the girl was like ”new patient” so she worked me in hee hee. I guess I'm doing a blood test that day. It sucks bc I have to miss work (ok doesnt suck too bad) as its at 1 right in the middle of the day!

We have a Bday party for our niece tomorrow, sister in laws 1st, cant wait to see her, not! :) Hubs and I are not telling anyone for awhile, until it much farther along so its gonna be glorious tomorrow w her and all this big sister stuff since she announced at 5wks, which shes maybe 8 or 9 now.

Anything new with you sister in law drama?

Btw: Im Dawn, dm is my initials, figured I should properly introduce myself.

Well hey Dawn!! i am Tara obviously :haha: a fetal Doppler is an at home heart monitor, just like the doctors use. they put gel on your tummy, then the probe and then you hear the baby's heart beat!! exciting!! no not too expensive less than 60!! as for the cramping, yeah that's how mine was/is when i get them, also i had more creamy at first then for like a day or 2 i had wet and a lot of it like water, i kept looking for blood, but just watery stuff, like before you o!!

as for the in law, just more copying crap i post, like i posted about the dreams then of course she did right after and stuff like that, if i post she has to. my sister is convinced she is lying and told me to ask her to bring over her ultra sound picture, but the truth will come out in the end regardless, i just don't know who would lie about stuff like that and more importantly, WHY? i do think she craves attention and wants people to believe her (whether she is or isn't)!! who really knows at this point!!

so you aren't telling your sil? ugh it would drive me crazy to sit there and hear her go one and one about it and not being able to say anything, that's why i ended up busting so early about mine even though dh told me not to, he still don't know, but ugh she gets to me sooo bad and so does my other sil (even though they aren't technically sil's easier to call them that, then explain situation, but they are with my dh's brothers) uhhhh a day in the life huh!!

Ohhh, that's the tech term. Since I had my daughter almost 12yo, Im dazed and confused all over again. Thats cheap for one and sounds awesome, now I want one :)

Nope not telling anyone just yet, its hubs side so playing by his rule. I did tell my bf, she has 4kiddos and sadly a few losses so shes been my go to. My mom also knows about the tests but I told her I'm going to the doc too. Our daughter doesnt know, figuring out when to tell her too, think I might alittle for that too since I wanna be sure and not upset her. Gotta go to the Bday party but definitely not looking fwd to it and its a shame bc I adore my 2yo niece.

Question: should I take pn vits or wait for Thurs? If so, which otc are best? I never took any w my daughter bc the smell just made me sick but Im older now and wanna not be 20 and clueless.

natures way prenatals are fine, really any brand till you get some from your doctor, lucky for me i had left overs that are still good and like 12 refills remaining lol i just need some promethazine for morning sickness, though, luckily i haven't needed any yet!!:thumbup: goodluck on the tight lip it kills me!!!! :haha:

Party's over we kept our lips shut... The SIL continued to reference her pregnancy. She is HUGE, ate a ton, drank alot of pop... oh the joys of the day. Glorious day in a blizzard here in Cleveland.

Hope all is well if you!

Thanks for the pre-natal recommendation. I was at CVS today and darn it forgot to look... Thursday is pretty close, I might just wait.

well that's good, glad everything went okay!! I have been cramping bad tonight kept feeling wet checking for blood and nothing I went to bathroom checked and just creamy cm, but while checking cm and cp I thought I saw a little brown speck then checked few more times thought maybe saw a streak, but every other time I checked nothing but lots of creamy so im not sure my back started hurting too, maybe the placenta is attaching im not sure, but at 7 weeks with my last pregnancy I had brown blood, quite a bit on my panty liner, and it was the placenta implanting.. I just hope this one sticks!! I decided to take another test it was super dark!! ugh the stress!!

Since you know all this... the placenta implants around 7wks and there might be spotting w/ that as well?

I really havent had anything happening w/ me, same ole same ole.

Were you able to make your appt this am?

I have a great feeling for us... these little tots are sticking :thumbup:

I haven't called yet, and everyone is different as far as the placenta goes, some bleed some don't, I didn't before just this last time, it starts implanting at 4 weeks and is completely implanted/attached by 12 weeks ugh I think I am just now starting to get morning sickness, ugh!! it could be just because my other sil is starting her usual drama and making me mad or both!! I can't wait til tax time I am moving out of this place and as far away as possible from these people!!

I dont blame you for wanting to get away... I would move south if I could, at the drop of hat- away from drama!

I have an odd pain that I noticed earlier today, its my right groin and into my hip/leg joint. Its mostly when Im walking but now that Im sitting after walking, I notice it still. Of course, the worry wart in me was googling...

Im excited for Thurs for me and my doc appt- I have not taken any more tests since last Thurs- mainly bc I have the closed/ sealed fr ones left and I wanted to see if I can return them and get the 16 something back (expensive at Walgreens but I was needy).

Call your doc, silly

I have had weird pains too in my side like when you run too far too fast.. also in my leg at times like I pulled something.. but im not sure ny of its baby related.. I dreamt I was pregnant with twins and I took another digi and it said 3+ lol crazy!! as for my doctor I will before 4, but I dread it, the last appt I had they called to tell me I had to have a sitter and I took it as an insult because of some issues that had happened the day I lost my baby, it was their fault they admitted it, but now I think that's why my kids specifically need a sitter and they are well behaved, although it was for my follow up after the dnc so maybe that's why, but I took it in a bad way and said I would find another doctor, i did try, but i haven't been able to due to all wanting referrals!! ugh the stress this puts me under!! here's my picture from the other day the first one is right after i took it and then second is a few minutes after!! :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 17 dpo 1.jpg
    17 dpo 1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1
  • 17 dpo.jpg
    17 dpo.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1
Congrats!!! And you took another cb w/ the weeks too and it was 3+?

Thats great!!

Yeah this pain is odd... never really felt anything it before, its not cramping- just sore.

NM, Just re-read your post and the cb 3+ test was from your dream... gotcha.

I have not been having any dreams lately, I have been very restless and having a hard time falling asleep and waking up a few times during the night- just opening my eyes though, not really getting out of bed or what-not.

when I sleep I dream, but im with you on the restless nights I haven't ever had this happen during pregnancy before it's always easy for me to fall a sleep and stay asleep except for having to go pee, honestly I am thinking this one is a girl, for a few reasons.. the very early heartburn I don't get until wayyy later in the pregnancy and it's usually not that bad, also the sleeping issues is odd too, and not much morning sickness or dizziness like I usually get, last night while taking clothes from washing to dryer I started feeling slightly dizzy and before that after I ate a little sick to my tummy as well as earlier in the day, but it comes in waves and different times, usually it stays for a while!! ughh we will see.. I wonder how baby is doing I think ill go check in with her..

Hi! My name is Sal and I just recently found out I was pregnant also, after 3 losses. I am on progesterone 200mg in the morning and at night. I'm hoping this will help! I would love to join you guys.

Hi! My name is Sal and I just recently found out I was pregnant also, after 3 losses. I am on progesterone 200mg in the morning and at night. I'm hoping this will help! I would love to join you guys.

hey loves!! sorry for your losses!! congrats on your baby!! I am also suppose to be on progesterone, but I haven't gotten into my doctor yet, she told me after my last loss she would put me on it til 14 weeks, since I lost mine at 13 and passed him at 17 .. ugh its hard, but we can and will get through this together :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->