Cautiously 'here' ! *2boys4girlsAllhereAllhealthyWedidit!!!!*

This SPD stuff is for the freakin birds! How the hell do you guys deal with crazy ass pain?????????????? I feel like screaming!

Yeah, SPD sucks big time. To be honest, I'm so used to being in constant, constant pain that it's going to be a shock to get up one day and be able to walk properly !

Kit, we are at practically the same place bar a matter of hours ! Any of us could go any time now and I don't think they'd stop labour now....oh God it's just too exciting !

I've got my pram out and it's in the dining room. I practise wheeling it around the place and it's sooooooo cool (and weird).

I finally got to check out the whole hospital and it looks great. Rooms are assigned on a first come, first serve basis (either twin share suite sort of things or singles). I hope I get a single. My husband is going to stay with me for most of the time. When I was walking around, all I wanted was to be in there and have my baby. It was hard to leave.

Well tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I don't know about you girls, but Christmas was always a milestone in this pregnancy. As in, once we make it past Christmas, its all about baby time. So unless something happens in the next 48 hours, we've made it !

It's Christmas Eve!!! Like Smudge says - Christmas has always been that far off milestone in our pregnancies - when we make it that far it's practically time!!! :happydance:

Hi girls

Just wanted to wish everyone a merry christmas as atmy parents tomorrow so probably wont get a chance to log on here!!

I know what you all mean about Christmas being a milestone as it means our babies are all so close!!

I hope you all have a great christmas and cant wait to start counting down to our babies arrivals in the new year!!! I wonder who will be first ?!?!??!?!?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just wanted to wish all you girls a lovely christmas.

In just a week we will be having our babies "this year". :thumbup:

Sorry but just saw my ticker - 46 days OMG.

Does it sound silly to say I didnt actually realise it was that close. :dohh:

Lots of christmas wishes to all

It's not quite Christmas here yet but...

MERRY CHRISTMAS CAUTIOUS CLUB !!!!!!​

Just back from the hospital. Had my NST which was excellent and then my first steroid shot - a bit ouchy, but otherwise good. 28 days today !!! I was sitting there waiting to go in for my test and said to my husband, '4 weeks today we will be HERE and baby will be too or very close !!' Still can't wrap my head around it.

I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas !!

(and then the baby race is ON !!)

Merry HOHO my Cautious Sistas!

Oh heck ya after a sober New Years I am ready to get this baby race started!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS fellow Cautious Clubbers!!! :D

Have a great day and I'll see you at the start line afterwards!!

P.S. Guess who couldn't sleep again?!

Well girls, Im writing to you from my hospital bed! I started getting really bad pain in my lower back and thighs last night, had a terrible nights sleep and was up at 4am in agony. Didn't think it was labour, but I couldn't do ANYTHING to ease it. Eventualyy, I gave in and came in to L &D triage at 10am. Lo and behold, I'm having contractions ! I've been here since then. I'm now in a labour room because despite meds they couldn't stop the contractions. The nurse checked my crvix and it's opening slowly, and she saw a bloody show.....holy crap ! So they're monitoring mr now and seeing if things will stop or whether I'm having my baby tonight.

So that's been my Christmas Day! Still can't believe I'm here !

HOLY CRAP SMUDGE! I DIDNT THINK YOU WOULD TAKE THE BABY RACE THAT SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do they think the other pain you had brought on labor?????????????

I don't know about the other pain - husband has been googling and thinks it was a clue, who knows ?

I'm still here. I've had some Fentanyl which was fabulous and they finally let me eat (it had been over 24 hours). I'm nit really in pain now and I think things may have stopped for now. I kind of hope nit, I've gotten very excited about meeting baby sooner rather than later !

Oh well, it's now 12:15am and all is quiet. Wonder what tomorrow will bring ?

Oh my GOd Smudge!!! HOw exciting!! IAm going ot be on here all the time now checking up on you! When I said I wondered who was going to be first I didnt think it would be for a few weeks yet!!!!

I'm going home ! I'm not that thrilledbut at the same time, I was nervous about baby coming. My contractions slowed during the night so because my cervix stopped moving, he thinks I can leave. I'm basically on eggshells now......I'm a little worried about walking around after so long in bed that it may trigger labour again!

So no smudge baby today, but doubtful it will be much longer !!!!!

OMG Smudge :shock:

That must be the oddest Christmas day you've ever had!! It must be hard having to get your head around baby arriving any time now and then find out you actually have to carry on waiting. At least baby gets a bit more time to grow and you have a bit longer to mentally prepare. It's feet up and legs crossed for you then!! I wonder if you'll make it to 2011 or not??

I'm completely crippled. Can literally hardly walk. 5 weeks to go!!

My ticker says 1 month....thank friggin god! I am getting an iphone today hopefully! The main reason I want one....they have a "contraction" app. That lets you time your contractions. HAHAHAHA Yup...im offically insane.

I LOVE my iPhone. I seriously don't know how I survived without one, sad eh ?

I've been in a weird limbo land since I got out of hospital. I'm supposed to be on bedrest, but I cannot stay in bed all day. So i've been doing bits and pieces.....going to Babies r Us and spending $$$$ on frivolous things mostly. I feel fuzzzy and vague too..... like nothings really real. I'm definitely in the baby mindset now, I want him here!!

I had an NST today, no contractions :( I've been feeling a lot of BH and very pinchy and crampy though. I'm so close to the finish and I got a little taste of it....I'm not going to be able to focus on anything now until I get this baby out. The cord is STILL around his neck which doesn't make me feel any better ! I'm getting increasingly nervous and reminded of my other sons birth too :(

Not a cheery post girls... 24 days MAX until this is over !

Smudge what a journey you are having. What a horrrible limbo situation. Its bad enough just waiting for d-day but thinking you were there and then having that taken away must be torture. I suppose on the positive side every day baby is in there is a bonus but im sure the cord thing is driving you mad. Its my worst fear.

I am currently sitting up with my son who is sick. He took a temperature today and this evening it was 40 c so have to stay up even tho he is sound asleep in the bed beside me. OH has been up till now and I have been sleeping (just in case you girlies think he's a lazy usless shite, making me do it)

So excited today - my sister is going in for an elective c-section so Im going to be an auntie today :happydance: I have an antenatal apt this afternoon so hoping to see the arrival when Im there.

Well not too many cheery things from me these days either! I went to see the midwife yesterday and she informed me that she will be away for my due date. Which annoyed me greatly because now I have to have one of the other 2 midwives. Not that they are bad folks but I have talked everything over with her ya know and now I have to go over everything with the other lady. Its frustrating. Then she took babies heartrate and it was really high. It started to slow down as she was monitoring it but it made me very nervous. Then when we got home for some reason my heart was pounding and stayed that way all night. My mom who used to be a nurse told me how to check my blood pressure and measure my heart rate so I kept an eye on it all night but it was pretty darn nerve wracking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->