• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cautiously 'here' ! *2boys4girlsAllhereAllhealthyWedidit!!!!*

I'm so so happy for you Smudge :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm crying like a loony :)

Welcome to the world little Patrick and HUGE well dones for getting through all of this to have him Smudge! xxxxxxxxx

OUR FIRST CAUTIOUS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im running to facebook to look him over!

I want to see him and I can't get on fb atm :( Can you copy a pic and post it here V, or isn't that possible?

I tried...I will try again when I am not on my phone

What wonderfull news Smudge - Huge congrats on your little man.

Im so so pleased for you and your family.

Sorry for the late post.:blush:

I asked smudge if she minded if I posted his pic in here or if she wanted to wait and post it herself, so i will wait for her to reply before I do anything ok?

Yeah good point V. I was being a bit impatient there LOL.

How is everyone else? Any developments?? MommyD?

I had lots of pains last night, my friend and I started timing them and everything, but they never got regular and then wore off :(

Nothing new to report from me...smiler left a message on facebook that she will not have Access to a Pc for awhile so we will be in the dark with her for awhile I'm afraid

Hi girls !

I'm still here at the hospital, won't be home till Tues probably. V, if you know how, by all means post a pic for me ! I have no idea how to, I've never managed to get on top of that.

All is wonderful here ! Patrick is now almost 48 hours old ! He's the most luscious snuggly little baby. We've had a few challenges feeding, but its pretty good now, hurts like %^&^%& though... He was really clinging last night and this morning, DID not want to be taken off hte breast let alone put, that was a bit stressful. Right now, he's lying in his little crib thing next to me, squirming and making kitteny noises, he's about to wake up I think !

aaahhhhhh, I'm so in love, this is just magic ! I cannot wait for your babies to be born !

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

What a lovely message Smudge :) :) :) It's made me even more impatient to have Button!

I'm so glad it's being as lovely as it should be for you :hugs: I keep thinking back to all your posts where you were worried and wanting him in your arms and safe and now here he is :) Thanks for not minding if V posts a pic, if she can.

Shame about Smiler not having PC access at the crucial time. MommyD is quiet - I wonder if that's good news??!!

Here come the pics!
163491_1739065512187_1105120631_31939722_3316323_n.jpg

168726_1741788020248_1105120631_31946430_2879801_n.jpg

AFM I was having a big laugh with my bad baby niece tonight and I felt funny...so i went to the washrrom and *TMI ALERT* passed a HUGE piece of plug. Now I am having kind of crampy feelings. Not full blown contractions but they are starting to get more painful and annoying. Im thinking I will go to bed and they will quit like they always do.

AAAAWWWWWW - Patrick is absolutely adorable and tiny and so wide awake!!
Been in and out of maternity ward this weekend - contractions and more contractions that turn into NOTHING. i'm starting to get irritable.

V - sounds like something is happening - keep us updated!

Patrick has just peed all over his father and the crib - was hilarious because it wasn't on me !

I was hoping to see an update from V .....is she, is she, is she ???

I also wanted to ask something, I hope I'm not being rude..... but I've shared some personal information on here that I would not want the 'whole world' to read....so can we please not call each other by our user names or mention BnB on Facebook ?? I dread someone I've said something about putting 2 and 2 together. it could cause so much grief and stress....:cry:

ok, have to go and deal with my achy boobs and try and get 20 minutes sleep:sleep:

I expect to hear some baby news tomorrow girls !

Of course smudge. as public as this blog is - it's also very private to us!

Oh my word, he's BEAUTIFUL!!! Hurry up Button!!!! Thanks for posting them V :)

I wonder who'll be next then - it's sounding like V or MommyD! Sorry it's being so drawn out for you MommyD :hugs:

Re. fb, I've kept the two separate on purpose for the same reason. There are people on fb I definitely don't want knowing BnB-type things!

No news from me ladies! I went to bed and nothing happened!

I'm sorry smudge I used your name on facebOok! I wasn't even thinking! That won't happen again! I'm so sorry!

He's such a llittle darling. OMG he looks so cute with his nappy and hat on. Smudge Im so glad you are enjoying your little man so much.

Looking like MommyD and V are fighting it out for 2nd place. KKB and Smiler shall we sulk together lol.

saw my doc this morning and she is going to induce me at term if i do not go naturally. thats still two weeks away but it feels good to have a plan. Going back to her on 7th feb for assessment to see how we are going to get things going - either ARM or gel depending on how "favourable" i am. :happydance:
Everyone please cross fingers that labour ward is not busy that week.

Hi girls

Managed to get on hubbys laptop for a few minutes so thought i would check in!! hopefully he will lwt me use it every evening so that i can keep up to date. Sorry your pains didnt come to anything V

I had appt with midwife this morning and was hoping she would give me a sweep but as i am not 40 weeks til wed she couldnt. She asked if i had had any signs of labour and i said no but since then i think i have lost a bit of my plug and think i have been having the ocassional contraction this afternoon but not regularly enough to get my hopes up.

Strange question .....where in your bump should you feel your contractions? THe pains ihave been feeling are really low down.

Cannnot wait to see who is next in the baby race. Still think I ma going ot be last though!

Hope to check in with you all again tomorrow evening. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Smiler - I keep having them all over my tummy. Like soemtimes in the front and sometimes at the bottom. I think that is how I know that things are not ready yet.

Smudge - How is the bubs???? Is he eating well? I was watching bf'ing videos tonight and was wondering how he was doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->