• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cautiously 'here' ! *2boys4girlsAllhereAllhealthyWedidit!!!!*

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: V. Try not to think like that. You're still well within a normal length pregnancy. If anything it shows that she loves you so much and is so comfy in there she doesn't want to leave xx

Every long slow tick of the clock is bringing your babies closer girls.

I wish there was magic to help you feel better V. Your baby girl doesn't hate you at all, you're her Mum she automatically loves you ! Cliched, but one day in the not too distant future, you'll look back at this frustrating and exhausting time and remember it a lot more fondly. You WILL have that baby and it's getting closer and closer all the time.

Dentist was good this morning, believe it or not ! I did have a chip, not a cavity, so she polished it for about 30 seconds and pronounced it all good. Wheewww, I had myself all worked up into needing serious work and drama.

My little piglet is doing wonderful, LOVES being cuddled and fed. He is just the most wonderful delicious little creature, I am completely besotted (and a little exhausted).

My little pig is 2 weeks old today ! We had a paediatrician appt and he's gained a pound since we were discharged 10 days ago ! At first I was disappointed with his weight but then I remembered that it went DOWN after he was born and it was less than his birth weight at discharge.

Anyhoo, he's just wonderful, circ has healed, his gooey eye is just a tear duct struggling a bit. He keeps changing every single day, I cannot believe its been 2 weeks already.

V, I've got a feeling about you...you're baby girl is on her way tomorrow, if she isn't here already...

I have had the WORST night, with UNBELIEVABLY bad diarrhoea. I felt SO ill I didn't know what to do with myself! Could this be the infamous 'clearout'? I never had anything like this with DD.

It's great to hear your little man's doing so well Smudge :) Being back up to over his birth weight by two weeks is excellent! I can't believe he's 2 weeks old already!!!

Ooooh I think it might be time Kit !

Sorry about the trots, they are the worst for making you feel ill. My friend was on the throne having a terrible time and in the midst, her water broke. The diarrhea stopped instantly for her so hopefully this is the time !

No sign of Bean, mommyD or V......is it.......just maybe........?

Oooh how exciting!!! If it is that at least I can stop worrying that I might embarrass myself in the birthing pool - there can't possibly be anything left! :haha:

They've all been very quiet haven't they?! Especially V, considering she's normally on here as much as I am! I tihnk you might be right!! :happydance:

No good...I was pretty sure something was happening yesterday but I went to bed and contractions stopped :( I was just busy with my bad baby niece yesterday

Ooh that's still a really good sign though V - mine were really stoppy/starty with my DD, but I had had her 2 days after the first bout of them. FX! x

kit it could well be the start of labour. my diahrohea started at 2am synday morning amd imogen was born at 2.30pm!!!

Not me either girls - it must be mommyd!!!!

I've been busy getting ready for my nephew's christening tomorrow. Went to get my hair done and took my sister to do a few messages - collect cake, get hair and nails done etc. She still cant drive after her c-section so is pretty housebound.

Got my consultant apt on Monday when I will get my induction date. :happydance: I would have loved a natural labour but Im prepared to sacrafice that to have my baby in my arms.

Still no sign :( I got all excited for a bit there! lol

I hope the Christening goes well Bean.

Ugh my midwife will not even consider induction until after the 9th

They won't induce here until you're 14 days over, but I'm going to try and stick it out anyway. I'm not convinced my dates are right and unless anything seems to be wrong I'd rather let nature take its course. I will try sweeps though, provided they'll let me which the mw wouldn't last time!

Well ladies I'm hopping in the shower here because about an hour ago I got 4 contractions in a row and they have not let up so we are getting ready to go to the hospital. I really hope they don't tell me it's a false alarm!

That's fantastic news V!!! I hope you're well on the way to having your LO by now. Can't wait for your update. Good luck - we're thinking of you!!! xxx

Well ladies Marie eve came at 10:04 weighing 8 lbs 12 oz

I just saw it on FB, V ! I am SO happy for you !

How was the birth ? It sounds super fast. I want to know everything ! When are you going home ?

HURRAH!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: CONGRATULATIONS V!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

No more waiting for you!!! I can't wait to hear all about it and see some gorgeous pics!!

:wave: little Marie Eve xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->