• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cautiously 'here' ! *2boys4girlsAllhereAllhealthyWedidit!!!!*

SUPER SUPER CONGRATS V!!! welcome Marie-Eve. Can't wait to hear the birth story!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations V!! So thrilled for you!!

Well Imogen is a week old now and is truly amazing. She has taken to breast feeding really well, we have the moses basket issue sorted and she goes 4 hours between feeds a t night! Also I thought she just had wind but my midwife says she is smililng already!!

I am suffering from high blood oressure and midwife is not sure why but otherwise I am ok and absolutely love bein g a mummy!!

Attachments

• DSC00631.jpg
    DSC00631.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC00633.jpg
    DSC00633.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 6
She's just beautiful Smiler :D

It's lovely to hear you and Smudge sounding so happy and content and in love with your gorgeous little ones. That's great about the bf too - I hope Button takes to it like that as well.

I hope your bp settles down again soon, although I'm sure it's nothing. xxx

Been having quite mild contractions, but contractions none the less for a few hours :D :D :D

Hmm...had to try and get some sleep and that's made them stop :( Was going to try bouncing on my ball, but it's all feeling a bit too achey down there for that. Any tips anyone?

I built my daughters science project...that seemed to make her come out! Oh and I watched Ferris Buellers Day Off

See how bruised her face was? thats from going from 5 cm to 10 in 23 minutes

She's lovely V! :) Well done you!! What an amazingly quick labour!! xx

Marie-Eve is beautiful ! She's so plump, she's gorgeous. Patrick had a bruised face too, because he was squished up against my bladder so hard..ah I'll tell you girls the details when I get longer than 5 minutes on the computer.

Hmm, Kit I'm guessing you've done the curry, walking, bonking bizzo ? :shrug: I remember when I went into labour with my first. I was 3 days overdue and incredibly anxious for him to come out. That night I was completely exhausted and I said to him 'any time but NOT TONIGHT baby, I'm too tired' and bang, 1 hour later I had contractions so bad I couldn't speak !

Yes I've tried all that, although can't manage much walking because of the spd. I don't want to be crippled with it just in time for labour.

So...I think my waters have just gone!!! I felt a weird (sorry for tmi:blush:) gush type feeling and there was pale yellowy/straw coloured something or other when I went to check. I've put a pad in now. I didn't see my waters with DD because I was in the bath, so this is all new to me!!

ooh, hope this is it. If it is your waters, you know that baby will hav to be out soon...

V huge huge congratulations!!!!!!!!

What a squidgy little bundle.

These babies seem to be making a fast exit once they decide to come. Hope its contagious lol.

Congrats again and enjoy. :hugs:

KKB - That sounds so so promising. I really really hope this is it for you.

Sometimes I put a heat pack on the ball and then sit on it. it eases the pelvic pain a bit. try it and see.

No bonking now tho mrs. Thats a no no if your waters have gone.

Best of luck. keep us updated as best you can.

Nope, not yet. It's very confusing and a bit worrying. I hope someone might have some advice?

I was asked to come in when I rang about my waters, because they were concerned they were yellowy. When I got there she said she couldn't tell if it was my waters or not and they still don't really know. If it was my waters then the yellow could have been old meconium, which isn't good from what I've read. It seems to be better if it's old rather than new from the point of view of them inhaling it when they're born, but it seems bad from the point of view of how long they're exposed to it inutero.

The other thing she said it could be is an infection, so she took a swab. I won't get the results until later today or tomorrow though. I also wondered if it could be my plug. I've had kind of pinky, browny loss over night. I just can't tell what it is still.

The mw said they have to treat it like it's my waters so want to induce me on Wednesday morning if I haven't gone into labour by then. I've had pains on and off, but nothing lasting. I REALLY don't want to be induced though, as long as Button doesn't seem to be in distress and there are no signs of infection, so I think I am going to refuse. I've still got to go in to be checked over. They might even say then that it doesn't look like it is my waters - who knows!

Do any of you have any experience in losses like this? There hasn't been very much of it, although there was more overnight while I was lying down. It was yellowy to start with (not green, but apparently meconium goes more yellow as it gets older because it gets diluted) and then overnight it was pinker/browner. Quite watery I suppose, but also mucousy, so not like I thought waters were. I'm SO confused!!

The net result though is that unless I go into labour before 8 pm tonight or they decide it isn't my waters when I get seen tomorrow, then I can't labour at the maternity unit. I have to go into the main hospital :(

(I think I'll post all this on the 3rd tri board too, in case none of you are online.)

Hope everyone and their LO's are doing well xx

Oh Kit thats so crap. Did they do the swab test to check if it was your waters. I cant help Im afraid cos I've never had a natural labour and never had any discharge like that.

Come on button - be a good little mite and decide to come before tonight. I promise you will have a happier mummy if she gets the birth she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->