• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cautiously 'here' ! *2boys4girlsAllhereAllhealthyWedidit!!!!*

TMI - i have had a runny tummy for 3 days now - IS THIS NORMAL????? I've got to go even when i've had NOTHING to eat. My @ss is raw from all the wiping!

Contractions are 5 in 90mins now. am seeing OB tomorrow - going to ask for a sweep if nothings going on.

Yes it is normal...especially if you are having contractions. A runny tummy was my first sign of labor with my daughter.

Yes mine went like that with DD too MommyD. Try using wet wipes, but nice 'plain' ones so they don't sting. xxx

Still nothing happening here...

hwell girls i did it!!! imogen zoe rees was born at 2.37pm weighing 6lb 9 !!! i didnt get my water birth as she was born an hour and twenty minutes after getting to hospital!! however my midwife just happened to be on the ward so she delivered her!!

she is just beautiful and i just cant stop staring at ber!! she is the spitting image of her daddy

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

I'm so happy for you !! (can you tell?) How was the birth ? It sounds like it was quick. Can't wait to see a photo !!

I wondered what was going on! I didn't see any updates on facebook! Now we have 2 cautious babies! And I'm still pregnant :(

CONGRATULATIONS Smiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D I'm so happy for you!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I can't wait to hear all about it and see some pics. Well done and ENJOY!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

:happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: HUGE congrats Smiler!!! Can't wait for some pics and the birth story!!!

Fantastic news Smiler. :yipee:

Sounds like when she decided to come she wasn't going to wait about.

2 babies now - who will be next????????

God I get so excited when other people have their babies. Cant wait to see a pic of Imogen.

Congratulatons!!!!!

Ok girls I'm starting to get really desperate and very depressed :( why doesn't she want to come out?

Because she's happy in there ! I know it's stressful and it seems like it's wrong, but you know it's not. She'll come before you know it.

Chin up and :hugs:

Chin up lol I'd be way happier if everyone on earth would stop facebooking me to see if I'm in labor yet...by this point I am going to take out a full page spread in the new York times when I go into labor. I do not have any symptoms of labor at all...and I have been trying everything. I even went for the castor oil today...just gave me an extended sit in the washroom. I'm taking every supplement and have even googled how to strip my own membranes. Which I won't attempt but I am getting THAT desperate.

She'll come soon V :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: 3 days over is the average for non first timers, so any day now she'll be here.

I'm due tomorrow and there are still no definite signs here either, so I think I'll be joining you!

No one's been around all day and I'm SO BORED!!! Is there not any news from anyone?? xx

Well I just got done at the midwife and the dumb bitch refused to check me or giveme another sweep because she doesn't consider me overdue. I want MY midwife back. She understands what is going on with me and our situation. But this new midwife told me she won't induce until February 13th. I said I refused to wait that long and she pretty much told me I don't have a choice. I am so incredibly frustrated. I could scream.

holy crap V - Feb 13 is WAAYYY over due! When's your own midwife back?

She is back the week of valentines day. Because she is in the arctic the planes can be unpredictable so she can't say what day for sure she will be back.

That sucks! Is there a different mw you can see? xx

Yes and I requested her for next week. Then the dumb midwife said "if you don't go by then" so I said well I'll probably still be pregnant nO thanks to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->