Cautiously 'here' ! *2boys4girlsAllhereAllhealthyWedidit!!!!*

LOL 44 weeks - i just havent had the time to chnage it.
we dtd over the weekend - oh man, i didnt realise i was so horny!!! it went ok. both of my stitches are out. we're using a condom and I'm on the mini-pill. OH does however have an appointment to go snip snip at the end of March.

Hope you ladies are all doing well. smudge - strongz for the BIG move. let us know how things are going.

WhaT is this mini pill everyone keeps talking about? I've never heard of it!

the mini-pill does not contain as much estrogen as normal oral contraceptives and it's safe to use during breastfeeding. It doesn't affect your milk supply at all because of the low estrogen content. Normal oral contraceptives contains larger quantities that will in essence affect an unestablished and in some cases established breastmilk supply. that's why OB's recommend the mini-pill for bf moms. and of course the hormone transfer to baby is so minute compared to normal pills/injections/patches. I must admit though - i miss using the patches. once a week and totally effective.

*excuse the no caps but i have a baby on one boob* well ladies i did it! i had the sex...it hurt. and cause ian had waited so long it was only like 5 minutes lol but it felt good to be touched by someone who wasnt using me as a thermos

Hi girls just popping in to say hi and how are you all and all the babies?

Eoin is keeping me on my toes to say the least. He is a great baby at night but during the day he wants to be fed and cuddled constantly. He makes me so happy tho and his little bright eyes and general cuteness make me forgive him his neediness.

We had his christening on Sunday. Thank god its over. Families would do your bloody head in twisting and narking over god parents. Arrragh. Anyway all done now and noone got injured lol.

Smudge - hoping Patrick is well and the move went smoothly

Huge congrats to Natopmt. I remember you form less happier sections of the site. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Hey ladies!
JUst popping in for a quick visit - in between Mika's feeds!!
she's been keeping me SUPER busy! very good baby - and as with Eoin bean - she is brilliant during the night and wants to feed and cuddle all day long - NOT that I"m complaining!

her eyes are still blue - no sign of it changing colour any time soon *giggle*

how's everyone else doing?

MommyD, now you're 47 weeks.....

Well it's been a hell of a month ! Can't even remember where I last updated !

Just before we left the States, Patrick got sick and admitted to hospital. It was a TERRIFYING time because he was having trouble breathing. He had bronchiolitis, which is essentially a bad cold. In babies it gets a bit hairy beciuase they can't clear mucus from their chests so they need suction. It was a horrid few days and very scary. Lots of babies get it though.

We got out of hospital in the middle of the removal. My lovely DH did everything, poor love ! He was absolutely shattered at the end, looking after our daughters and packing everyone up and dealing with 3 days of removalists.

To keep a looooooooonnnnnnngggggggg story short, we're back in Australia now !! In Sydney. We've been living in a hotel for the last 3 weeks but moving into a house next week, thank GOD FOR THAT ! Kids are enrolled in school, and things are settling a bit.

Now for the boy news....

Patrick is a perfect, delicious, wonderful 9 week old now ! He's just gorgeous and I'm even more in love than when he was born. Still on the booby juice, though I have given him 2 bottles of formula (just checking to see if he liked it) He doesn't sleep through the night, but we're getting close. With all the moving around and disrupted life, I'm grateful that he's a pretty mellow kid. Though he does have a tendency to wake up grumpy. I've had more than a few glasses of wine, naughty girl ! But timing it well with pumping etc, I'm not concerned.

Bean, I love the siggy, can I have it ??

Ooops, gotta go my little bundle is awake and wailing !

omg SOME OF US ARE ALIVE! lol Damn caps lock.......my little girl is offcially a big ole pork chop. She weighs 12 lbs now and gained almost 2 lbs in 2 weeks. She sure loves to eat. She gets one bottle of formula a day so daddy can feed her and it helps top her up so I can pump and get a freezer stash going. She is sleeping 6 hour stretches but not every night. Last night she barely slept at all and we are all suffering today. She is so tired that she is overtired and wont go down for long at all...and not without a boob in her mouth...and not without Mommy. We are having another cold snap so its not like I can pack her up and put her in the stroller. Im pretty frazzled today UGH.

Funny you say that about the wine smudge. I have a glass at night with dinner and my midwife and the lac consultant told me to not worry about it as babies get less then 2% of any booze consumed within the hour. And she said that 2% would be more feasible for people who consume hard liquor.

And guess what ladies.....I started training to be a lactation consultant!!!!!!!!!!!

flying post - supposed to be doing a batch of invoices (and yes it almost 10pm on sat nite and im on the computer doing bloody accounts cos its the first time i've got a chance since Eoin arrived. 5 weeks to catch up with and a bloody financial year end in the middle of that :wacko:)

V - well done on the training. good on you for doing something new!! :thumbup:

Smudge - glad things are settling for you.

the siggy link is

https://i.imgur.com/EJmfO.gif[/IMG
just add ] to the end

mommyd -nice to hear all is well

Hi everyone!!

Glad to hear you're all well and the Cautious Babies are all being lovely :) Congrats on making it through the move Smudge and on the training V. I've been asked to be a breastfeeding peer supporter by my health visitor, as she thinks I'll be good at it, but I've put off starting the training until the next time, as I don't have the time atm.

Brianna is doing really well. She's very content and lovely, and so beautiful. She's not sleeping more than 5 hours at night still, but I'm catching up on sleep at other times where I can. She's feeding really well and must be over the 12 lb mark by now I think. I'll find out today as the hv's coming. She still needs constant cuddles too, so I'm using the Moby Wrap a LOT - I don't know what I'd do without it!! She's already holding her head up really well and even pushes up with her legs already to take her weight and bounce, so I'm looking at getting a Jumperoo rather sooner than I thought we'd need one. The hv says it's because she's that much bigger, her muscles are move developed too. I hope she doesn't zoom through the newborn stage too quickly though - I'm loving her just as she is and it goes so quickly as it is.

Thanks for the new banner Bean. I hope the invoices went ok. I've got to print some off for my OH at some point, somehow!

Love to everyone xxx

hi ladies, glad to hear all mummies and babies are doing well.

imogen is too. she weighed 10lb 5oz this time last week!!!! had her 8 eek jabs yesterday and was very brave. i made hubby come with me and hold her as i dont like needles!!!!

i amabout to go to my first weight watchers meetingsince getting pregnsnt!! so wish me luck! i lost 2.5 stone on ww before i got pregnant and had put exavtly that amount on when i was weighed at 39 weeks pregnant so am keen to know how much i weigh now!

grrrrr bnb wont let me put our banner in my siggy!

Hi cautious ladies!

just wanted to wish us all a very happy mothers day on this our first one with our gorgeous cautious babies! i am feeling very blessed today!

i got some lovely little pressies but the best one was 8 hours uninterrupted sleep last night !!!!!!!

Mothers day in Canada is not until may here! I think we should celebrate both lol

Are we alive cautious mommies??????????????

Hi V yes I am alive !!! Just find it hard to find time to get on here these days!!!

HOw are all the cautious mummies and babies? Imogen and I are well although Imogen is teething already and in quite a lot of pain. :(

I cannot believe that Imogn is 12 weeks already i dont know where the time has gone! She is wonderful though. SHe is full of smiles and giggles ans sleeps from 10.30pm til 7.30 pm most nights.

Cant wait to here how everyone else is doing. Shame we all live in different parts f the world as it would be lovely to meet up in person.

Anyway must dash as little one is demanding breakfast!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Am still alive!!
Mika is keeping me tons busy!!! Smiler - Mika is also teething already. lots of slobber and itchy gums all round! i'm just so loving her though!

I'm alive too!! :D Nice to have an update from some of you and to hear all is well :)

Brianna (or Breezy as she is affectionaltely known due to the excessive amounts of wind!! lol) and I are doing really well too :) She's had her first jabs as well, which was awful because she screamed LOADS, tonnes more than DD did. She was fine afterwards though and is just completely lovely :) I'm loving every minute of this :) My OH is being pretty darn gorgeous too :happydance:

Yeah it would be SO nice if we could meet up. You never know, maybe one day...

Updates yippee. Glads to hear everyone is well.

Eoin is growing well and keeping me well on my toes. We are having issues with the feeding tho. He is constantly looking fed and is having a lot of colic type symptoms which is making life difficult. Poor little mite is destroyed with eczema and baby acne which cant be comfortable. In saying all that he is just a little dote and we couldn't love him more.

My ds1 and dd have just both had their tonsils removed so I have had a colicy baby and two sick kids to deal with for the past few weeks. Mega stressfull but thankfully the big two are well again and its back to school tomorrrow :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->