Cautiously joining you all (update 4th chemical)

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hello ladies :hi:

I found out yesterday that I am pregnant at 10dpo.
11dpo today and my Frer test was fainter but my ICs are darker so im only slowly dipping my toe in right now.

Im 40 and hubby is 45 we have been TTC for 8 months and sadly had 3 early losses in April,June and July so I am a bag of nerves right now.

Praying this one is my forever sticky rainbow.
My due date is 3rd July but im always induced at 37 to 38 weeks due to health reasons so baby will be a Junebug.

Feel so silly talking about the future like this when I don't even know if this one is going to stick.

Praying so much that this is it now and this baby will be healthy. 20201021_185006.jpg 20201021_185019.jpgMy AF is due Monday, and I'll be 12dpo tommorow.
Hoping the tests keep getting darker and darker.
My lines are darker this time so I hope thats a good sign.
Im a bit worried tho because my Frer today was fainter than yesterdays but my ICs are darker (weird)
Have heard Frer are not that great no more so hopfully its not a problem.

Anyway hello everyone so happy to be here at last but also very anxious.:huh:

Omg omg omg this is the best news. I have everything crossed for you hun. You deserve a good sticky bean. Sending you lots of positive thoughts

Omg omg omg this is the best news. I have everything crossed for you hun. You deserve a good sticky bean. Sending you lots of positive thoughts

Awwww hon thank you so much.
Tiredness has hit me hard tonight and feeling a bit icky hopefully all good signs.
Hope ure ok hon.

Looks like this is another loss.
All my tests are fainter today.
Even fainter than 10dpo and I'm now 12dpo.
I'm absolutely heartbroken and in total bits.
I've had tests for recurring miscarriages and all came back really good so why is this happening to me again.
This is my 4th loss since April.
Seems I can get pregnant but I can't stay pregnant.

I will test again this afternoon but I'm almost certain this is another loss. All my symptoms vanished so I no how this goes to well now.
Heartbroken

I am so sorry Suggerhoney I am hoping those positives come back as you deserve this (I have been silently following) :hugs:

I am so sorry Suggerhoney I am hoping those positives come back as you deserve this (I have been silently following) :hugs:

Thank u hon.
I'm so heartbroken.

Oh hun, I'm so sorry. This is not what I expected to see. I hope they become good lines again . Biggest hugs xx

Tested again today and I don't know what to think? I'm 13dpo and lines are darker.

20201023_163105.jpg 20201023_153828.jpg

I think these lines look great! Sending positive vibes!!!!

They look good. I get like the same thong happened to me.9/2 were faint. 9/3 seemed a little darker. 9/4 got fainter like 9/2 or lighter. 9/5 got darker. The last test isn't dated but I did wait almost a week to test again.

Good luck!!

ED8DEEF3-E950-471B-8ABB-03C14AC174EB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"