Cautiously joining you all (update 4th chemical)

Its all over ladies
Frer is negative today so this is my 4th chemical im so broken :cry:

I don't think I will get over this
I feel like a complet failure.
I'm so heartbroken and I feel totally empty and lost.
I'm so sad

I'm so sorry! Also it is not your fault! You are not a failure. Have you been to a Dr?

Yes I've had a full blood panel done for redcurrant miscarriages and everything came back normal.

Yes I've had a full blood panel done for redcurrant miscarriages and everything came back normal.
Ok. I'm so sorry, I can only imagine how disappointing this has been for you. Ive had a couple of CP myself and I was always so devastated. I feel for you! Praying you get your true sticky BFP very soon!!

Thanks ladies.
I'm so devastated.
I've spoken to a doctor and I am being referred to the recurring miscarriage unit at the hospital.
We can still try while waiting for the appointment but I'm so scared about trying now.
My last chemical in July broke me as it was my 3rd since April but having a 4th has really pushed me over the edge.
I did nothing but cry all day on Saturday and on Sunday.
I thought I wud cry when the bleeding started to, but I was late and just wanted it to start so I cud move on.
The bleeding is very heavy with clots just the same as with the other chemicals its just horrible.
I know with a chemical its not really a baby but its still heartbreaking.
I have lost a baby at almost 11 weeks in the past so I have experienced that to.

Moving on I am gonna keep trying. I don't really have a choice at my age and I don't want to risk leaving it until it really is to late.
I'm 41 on December 17th.
I'm going to start taking macca root as I was told it helps prevent miscarriage in older women so I thought I wud give it a try.
I've also changed from folic acid to folate.
I am not sure if I will try this cycle yet but I will definitely be trying again in December.
My period will be due around Christmas so it wud he so awesome if I got a blazing BFP for Christmas.
Wishful thinking.

Anyway thank u ladies for all ure kind words.
I'm hoping i will back here again in the not to far future with a blazing BFP and a supper sticky healthy rainbow baby.

I'm glad your doctor is referring you and I hope that you get some answers soon and some help. Thinking of you ❤️

I’m glad the doctors are now going to investigate further x I cannot believe how much you have gone through :( really hoping for a strong bfp for you at Christmas <3

Thanks ladies.
We are going to try this cycle now.
I'm on cd6 and tbh its gone quite fast.
I don't think I will be getting a hospital appointment anytime soon now were going back in lockdiwn from Thursday.
So I started the macca root today which helps prevent miscarriage.
I really hope they work and the next time we get pregnant it sticks.

Hi hun:flower: I know I'm late but I wanted to pop in and wish you all the best! I hope you get your sticky baby this cycle<3

Hi hun:flower: I know I'm late but I wanted to pop in and wish you all the best! I hope you get your sticky baby this cycle<3

Hi awww thank you.
Sadly I'm out this cycle and just waiting for AF which shud be here by Thursday latest.
Will be trying again in December and It will beh 10th cycle ttc. I'll be testing around the 21st or 22nd December so I really hope I get a lovely blazing Christmas BFP.
Thanks for ure kind words

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"