• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

Thank you. I bought some new maternity Jean's. I forgot how awful they are. They kept falling down on the school run LOL x
:rofl: maternity jeans are almost useless lol
I have jeggings that stretch which I can still wear right now but eventually I’ll probably get some maternity leggings. That’s all I wore with my daughter lol

Last edited:
Thank you!!! Its going at a steady pace now.
How are you? X
Well my fatigue has been at an all time high, my nausea backed off a little, and I had some more brown spotting yesterday so that makes me really nervous. Spotting seems gone again as of this morning. My scan is tomorrow morning and I’m so darn nervous.

:rofl: maternity jeans are almost useless lol
I have jeggings that stretch witch I can still where right now but eventually I’ll probably get some maternity leggings. That’s all I wore with my daughter lol
I'm a jeggings lover. I'm tall though and can not find any. I wear pyjama bottoms when I'm at home. Not a fan of leggings but I have no doubt I will buy some Haha x

Well my fatigue has been at an all time high, my nausea backed off a little, and I had some more brown spotting yesterday so that makes me really nervous. Spotting seems gone again as of this morning. My scan is tomorrow morning and I’m so darn nervous.
Spotting is always terrifying no matter what stage of pregnancy we are at. I'm still wondering if you have cervical erosion as I have had it before and it causes spotting after going to the bathroom etc. Yay!! The scan has come around fast!! X

Spotting is always terrifying no matter what stage of pregnancy we are at. I'm still wondering if you have cervical erosion as I have had it before and it causes spotting after going to the bathroom etc. Yay!! The scan has come around fast!! X
Me too. I’m going to go into detail with my drs tomorrow.

I'm a jeggings lover. I'm tall though and can not find any. I wear pyjama bottoms when I'm at home. Not a fan of leggings but I have no doubt I will buy some Haha x
I am tall too 5’9” and my friend is 5’11” and we found the perfect jeggings at old navy. So comfortable, they look great and they stay up.

I am tall too 5’9” and my friend is 5’11” and we found the perfect jeggings at old navy. So comfortable, they look great and they stay up.
I'm 5'10. I wonder if we have an old navy here?! I'm going to have a look online lol I even tried dungarees from Amazon that are meant for tall women but nope to short Haha

13 week's 3 days.. bleeding red blood again. This pregnancy isn't going to make it :( my heart hurts my head hurts I'm so done now x

Becca please go the ER, they can check that everything is ok.

Becca please go the ER, they can check that everything is ok.
I'm in the uk sweet. They wont do anything. They can't do ultrasounds etc. I have to wait until the morning when the antenatal clinic will call me. If my bleeding gets heavier I will call an ambulance as I'm on blood thinners xx

Still bleeding this morning. It had started to stop last night just before I went to bed. The clinic should open in an hour. Hopefully they will call when they are first open. I'm trying to rest as much as I can but I have 4 other children. The youngest is only 6. X

I'm glad they're giving you an ultrasound and I hope everything goes well. Hope today goes fast for you x

I'm glad they're giving you an ultrasound and I hope everything goes well. Hope today goes fast for you x
Thank you sweetness. I have kept my 15 year old daughter home today so she can help keep me occupied. I have to pick my 9 + 6 yr olds up at 1.30. Ugh it's all go. I just want to curl up and it be July already lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->