• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

I have just gotten off the phone to them. I have an ultrasound at 3.30 then a review with the early pregnancy unit. Only 6 hours to wait xx
I’m so happy they are getting you in soon!
3 hrs to go. Praying for a healthy outcome and the bleeding is from somewhere else, sch, cervix, something like that.

I’m so happy they are getting you in soon!
3 hrs to go. Praying for a healthy outcome and the bleeding is from somewhere else, sch, cervix, something like that.
I'm thinking it could be cervical. I'm on blood thinners so maybe it seemed more blood because of that.
Thank you. We will know soon hopefully. Its stopped again. I have a constant ache just above my pubic bone now. This baby is testing me for sure lol x

Baby is still alive. They couldn't see why I'm bleeding so I'm guessing it's from my cervix. I asked if that was the case but nobody answered. The midwife basically said if I lose it I lose it!
She said what?!? Prime Bedside manner folks. I don’t know why some people get into health care. :mad:

She said what?!? Prime Bedside manner folks. I don’t know why some people get into health care. :mad:
It's only her that is like it that I've come across thank God. She really boils my blood.
My autistic 6 year old has better manners than her x

I'm so glad your baby is OK!! But wow what an absolute twat your midwife was. Definitely in the wrong job :grr:

Still bleeding this morning along with some light cramping. :-( wish I knew what is going on x

I hope you're okay hun! <3
I actually do not know anymore. I went to work today to take my mind of everything (I'm a support worker for adults with dementia) so I sit and play games with the ladies. I'm still bleeding more heavy spotting if that makes sense xx

I actually do not know anymore. I went to work today to take my mind of everything (I'm a support worker for adults with dementia) so I sit and play games with the ladies. I'm still bleeding more heavy spotting if that makes sense xx
I can not believe they can’t find any reason behind the bleeding? Are you on blood thinners? Have you done anything that could have irritated your cervix maybe?

I can not believe they can’t find any reason behind the bleeding? Are you on blood thinners? Have you done anything that could have irritated your cervix maybe?
I'm on high blood thinners as I have Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome. It takes me ages to ge pregnant due to pcos then my body plays stupid games because of the APS. We had sex Monday night. I'm putting it down to that. But it took over 16 hours to bleed after it. X

I'm on high blood thinners as I have Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome. It takes me ages to ge pregnant due to pcos then my body plays stupid games because of the APS. We had sex Monday night. I'm putting it down to that. But it took over 16 hours to bleed after it. X
I’m on baby aspirin bc of MTHFR. I’ve been intermittently spotting since implantation including tonight. Makes me nervous but they said it’s much easier to bleed if you are on thinners. One of my best friends has a blood clotting disorder to where she takes injections and she didn’t find out she was pregnant until 16 weeks bc she thought she was having her period every month bc it was so bad. Now she has a Healthy 1.5 year old baby boy.

I’m on baby aspirin bc of MTHFR. I’ve been intermittently spotting since implantation including tonight. Makes me nervous but they said it’s much easier to bleed if you are on thinners. One of my best friends has a blood clotting disorder to where she takes injections and she didn’t find out she was pregnant until 16 weeks bc she thought she was having her period every month bc it was so bad. Now she has a Healthy 1.5 year old baby boy.
Oh wow that's crazy! I'm on 60mg Heparin and 150mg aspirin. It's scary when we bleed. I'm trying so hard to stay positive. My children have 9 days off school so I'm going to have lots to keep me busy xx

14 week's!! It's going so slow Haha
5 week's 4 days until my next ultrasound unless I can get in for a private one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->