• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

I have been so so worried about these results. Not about the down syndrome but the other two. I can not Express just how relieved we are xx

Screenshot_20200208-103845_Gallery.jpg

That's great hun! This baby will be in your arms before you know it! I'm also broody for number 4, I'm not even joking, I swore this was my last baby, and it is, but I'm so broody even though enzo is just 12 weeks old! And all I done in my pregnancy was moan, Bev will tell you she was probably sick of hearing me! But I'm not allowed another baby :haha:

That's great hun! This baby will be in your arms before you know it! I'm also broody for number 4, I'm not even joking, I swore this was my last baby, and it is, but I'm so broody even though enzo is just 12 weeks old! And all I done in my pregnancy was moan, Bev will tell you she was probably sick of hearing me! But I'm not allowed another baby :haha:
One more can't hurt ;) I was done when I had Megan 16 years ago. Now look I'm on baby 5 :lol: my partner is sick of my moaning but I just blame him :haha:

One more can't hurt ;) I was done when I had Megan 16 years ago. Now look I'm on baby 5 :lol: my partner is sick of my moaning but I just blame him :haha:
Hahah blame him that’s a great way to get the pressure off you.

Those are fantastic results hon. I had a 1 in 3 hundred and something chance of downs but that was still classed as low risk. Did make me worry a bi . I've noticed how the numbers get less the older I have gotten.

@HLx oh my I'm soooooo broody its unreal.
I just want the bump again and the excitement. I feel so anxious about the whole ttc thing next year. I'm so worried it just wont happen or I'll miscarry or have problems because of my age.
I'm even considering trying a bit sooner but hubby isnt ready yet. He said no trying untill at least feb next year. I'm going to try and hold out untill march/april. I know it will be worth the wait in the end. Hey may be even sharing a new pregnancy with you again eh?:D one more cant Hurt.
I do find the broodyness does come and go but I know as time goes on it will get more and more.
Seeing the October thread go up was a weird one. Like bitter sweet. Even tho I'm.so happy for those ladies it just felt weird. I cant really explain. Its definitely triggered the broodyness even more.

I've made a pact with myself tho. Enjoy this summer and sit in the garden with a glass of wine and make the most of it because I'm hoping by next summer I will be pregnant [-o<

I have the eye bags and my forhead is so wrinkly and I hate it. I did have botox but it's so expensive and it wore off after 2 months so wont be bothering with that again. Unless they make it cheaper. I think I will just have to grow old and except that we dont stay young forever.

Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:sad2::cry:

Those are fantastic results hon. I had a 1 in 3 hundred and something chance of downs but that was still classed as low risk. Did make me worry a bi . I've noticed how the numbers get less the older I have gotten.

I just want the bump again and the excitement. I feel so anxious about the whole ttc thing next year. I'm so worried it just wont happen or I'll miscarry or have problems because of my age.
I'm even considering trying a bit sooner but hubby isnt ready yet. He said no trying untill at least feb next year. I'm going to try and hold out untill march/april. I know it will be worth the wait in the end. Hey may be even sharing a new pregnancy with you again eh?:D one more cant Hurt.
I do find the broodyness does come and go but I know as time goes on it will get more and more.
Seeing the October thread go up was a weird one. Like bitter sweet. Even tho I'm.so happy for those ladies it just felt weird. I cant really explain. Its definitely triggered the broodyness even more.

I've made a pact with myself tho. Enjoy this summer and sit in the garden with a glass of wine and make the most of it because I'm hoping by next summer I will be pregnant [-o<
I refused to have the downs test with all of my other pregnancies. It doesn't matter to me if they have it or not but I thought as its definitely my last I'm going to do everything they ask test wise to see what it's all about. Near on gave me a heart attack with the worry lol

I have the eye bags and my forhead is so wrinkly and I hate it. I did have botox but it's so expensive and it wore off after 2 months so wont be bothering with that again. Unless they make it cheaper. I think I will just have to grow old and except that we dont stay young forever.

Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:sad2::cry:
We should learn to grow old gracefully no matter how much we hate it! I keep telling myself my kids and partner love me just the way I am. Grey hair and crow feet lol xx

Definitely wont be pregnant the same time again :haha: I'm not having any more 3 is so practical, I'd have to move and get a bigger car if I had a 4th, I'm just ready to watch all 3 kids grow now, by the time im 40 I will have an 18 year old a 16 year old and a 11 year old, I feel like that's enough:haha:

Definitely wont be pregnant the same time again :haha: I'm not having any more 3 is so practical, I'd have to move and get a bigger car if I had a 4th, I'm just ready to watch all 3 kids grow now, by the time im 40 I will have an 18 year old a 16 year old and a 11 year old, I feel like that's enough:haha:
I felt the same way until 2 years ago Haha my youngest is 7 in August. My eldest is 16 in March. My partner has 3 grandkids and his eldest is 33 :shock: but I thought sod it whats one more. This will be the 8th kiddie between us lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->