• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

Just turned 34 here hubby will be 35 next month. He says he’s too old for this lol

I still wear my maternity jeggings now Haha. I did lose the baby weight but have put it all back on again so the maternity jeggings are so comfy.
I was 8st 9lbs b4 pregnancy and went up to 10st 7 the end. I was back down to 9st 7lbs at my 6 weekend post partum check up but now I'm 10st 4lbs. I always normoly spring back but this time I'm not. Maybe its because I'm older. I do enjoy being more curvy tho I was very strait up and down and now I have the thighs boobs and butt but sadly also the gut. Urghhh

I still wear my maternity jeggings now Haha. I did lose the baby weight but have put it all back on again so the maternity jeggings are so comfy.
I was 8st 9lbs b4 pregnancy and went up to 10st 7 the end. I was back down to 9st 7lbs at my 6 weekend post partum check up but now I'm 10st 4lbs. I always normoly spring back but this time I'm not. Maybe its because I'm older. I do enjoy being more curvy tho I was very strait up and down and now I have the thighs boobs and butt but sadly also the gut. Urghhh
Curves are the way to go. I lost just over 6 stone 2 years ago. I loved it but I still wasn't skinny. I have put some back on this last year. I will lose it again once baby is here. I'm 5ft 9 so never go below 13 st x

Ure stunning hon. U look like a model.
Got to love the dry shampoo I need to get me some more. I love that stuff. I used to never leave the house without makeup on but now I'm older I cant really be bothered with it so I go out without wearing any. I think I only wore it about 3 times during my pregnancy and about 3 times since. I think u just get to an age where u dont care. But I do like putting it on occasionally it does make me feel alot better about myself. My hubby prefers me without any makeup but I do love makeup. It's just having the energy to put it on lol.

I wouldn't go as far as a model hun:haha: but thank you, so kind <3

29 going on 19 apparently:haha: everyone are gobsmacked when I say I have 3 kids, they think a teenage mum, when I tell them I'm 30 this year they are even more shocked!

IMG_20190713_173455_112.jpg

That was back in the summer when I actually made an effort, i was also just 25 weeks pregnant there and only had 2 other kids to look after, now with 3 to look after, I look slightly worn out :rofl:

There we go I'll update for you, this was just now, hair is super greasy and I used about half a tin of dry shampoo, however, makeup is my bestie :haha:

IMG_20200207_104412_447.jpg

There we go I'll update for you, this was just now, hair is super greasy and I used about half a tin of dry shampoo, however, makeup is my bestie :haha:

View attachment 1078206
You still look amazing! I need to colour my hair so badly but midwife said I cant :-( no make up being worn here. I can not be bothers Haha getting lazy in my old age! X

Not bad for 3 kids they bev ;):rofl: makeup is amazing, plus my greys are hidden well in this photo :rofl:

I don't believe you have grey hair! Never!
I wish I could do make up properly!

I don't believe you have grey hair! Never!
I wish I could do make up properly!

Trust me bev, I have a lot of greys and I'm not over exaggerating, I started going grey at 25 and now the front half of my hair is very very grey :haha: hair dye hides it for a while :haha:

LOL, I haven't got any yet but my wrinkles and eye bags make up for it :haha:

13 week's today!!! I will start to relax abit this time next week. I had my latest loss at 13+6 I held that baby and nearly lost my life so I'm a bundle of nerves. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->