Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

How are you doing ladies?

I'm getting some bad what I guess is round ligament pain every now and again. Never had that with any other pregnancies.
Still not feeling baby move. I think I feel a flutter or something then I think it might be wind haha xx

Hi hon
Oh I had that real bad. It used to happen alot when I rolled over in bed or if I moved suddenly it wud cause a sharp stitch pain.

I'm doing ok. I'm a bit worried I'm not Ovulating.
I shared what I thought was a postive OPK but most said it was near postive. I had some O symptoms the day b4 and on the day of the near postive/positive
Mild cramping
Lower back ache
Extreme tiredness
By Sunday was all gone.
I had a temp rise on sunday but the next day it dropped and has since remained lower.
It's still higher than normol. It was 37.4 sunday and dropped to 37.0 monday and yesterday and today it was 37.2.
My normol temp is around 36 something so it is slightly up.

I found my positive OPK I had with DS and put Saturdays pic with it to compare.

The pink one was my postive OPK b4 my BFP
And the green one is Saturdays.
inCollage_20200310_233037477.jpg
I'm just confused and dont know what's going on. I'm freaking out that my body may if tried to O but failed and worrying now that my fertile days may be over because I'm 40:-(

I'm prob jumping the gun and being over the top but I just cant help but worry.
If Saturdays was a positive then I think I'm 3 or 4DPO today and I'm having mild sharp cramps low down.
I am still doing OPKs twice a day and they are negative.
I wanna tell the paranoid bitch in me to shut up and sit down but right now she is winning.
Yesterday I had a bit of neausa and in the afternoon it got real bad that I had to lay down but I feel fine today.
Not even sure when AF is due because this is my first cycle off the mini pill. I'm on cycle day 14 today.
Just want to know what's going on and if mu body is still in working order. I'm so gassy today TMI lol.
My CM dried up after the egg white stuff but now is all milky and watery.

Hiya sweet, oh god how frustrating!! It may just be that it's a different make test? You know your body and if you feel like you ovulated then go with it and see what happens. You are far from old lovely. Plenty of fertile years left in you still xx

Hiya sweet, oh god how frustrating!! It may just be that it's a different make test? You know your body and if you feel like you ovulated then go with it and see what happens. You are far from old lovely. Plenty of fertile years left in you still xx

Thanks hon. Yeah there are different brands. The pink ones were from Boots and the green ones I got off Amazon they called One Step. Do you think it looks postive hon?

Thanks hon. Yeah there are different brands. The pink ones were from Boots and the green ones I got off Amazon they called One Step. Do you think it looks postive hon?
I couldn't get to grips with the strips so used the clear blue digital ovulation kits with the smiley faces. I would have said it was positive xx

I couldn't get to grips with the strips so used the clear blue digital ovulation kits with the smiley faces. I would have said it was positive xx

Thanks hon. I just dont get my temps. If I take the OPK out of the picture completely its saying no Ovulation detected.
My chart looks weird and doesnt look like I have O at all. I'm a bit worried.
20200312_070610.jpg

With Tommy I had a rise and it remained high.
I think my normol temp is around 36 something so I think it is raised slightly.
But it just dont look right does it. Maybe my body tried to ovulate but didn't do it for some reason? :confused:

With Tommy I had a rise and it remained high.
I think my normol temp is around 36 something so I think it is raised slightly.
But it just dont look right does it. Maybe my body tried to ovulate but didn't do it for some reason? :confused:
Can you get the blood test done where you are that tells you if you have ovulated? Our bodies are a mystery xx

Can you get the blood test done where you are that tells you if you have ovulated? Our bodies are a mystery xx

I dont really want to go to the doctors hon with this virus that's going around. I guess all I can do is weight and see. I felt like i O but the temps dont add up. Mind u there no baseline temp because i started temping late. My temp is normoly 36 something tho and if that was logged then there wud be a rise.
Really hope I did ovulate. Getting broody again.

Sorry to butt in here But Suggar I was about to say it’s almost impossible to say if you ovulated without pre-O temps but if you’re typically in the 36 range (you Celsius people :haha:) then I’d think your chart would show an appropriate temp rise confirming ovulation.

Sorry to butt in here But Suggar I was about to say it’s almost impossible to say if you ovulated without pre-O temps but if you’re typically in the 36 range (you Celsius people :haha:) then I’d think your chart would show an appropriate temp rise confirming ovulation.

Thanks hon.
Yes that's what I'm thinking to. I really cud kick myself for not starting in day 1.
I'm 7dpo today and my temp has really dropped.
I'm only on cycle day 17 so I'm a bit confused.
Its dropped to what my temp wud be normoly.
20200314_072842.jpg

Hi hon hows u? I got this today. I'm 9 or 10DPO.
20200317_141733.jpg
I know its supper faint but I havent had a line on these b4. Nervous. Excited but anxious. Gonna test again in the morning.
With a Frer

Hi hon hows u? I got this today. I'm 9 or 10DPO.
View attachment 1080166
I know its supper faint but I havent had a line on these b4. Nervous. Excited but anxious. Gonna test again in the morning.
With a Frer
Hiya lovely, I'm ok thanks. In isolation so bored Haha stressed about food shopping but alive.
Oh.my.god!!!! I can't wait to see today's test!!!! Good luck xx

Thanks hon.
Yes that's what I'm thinking to. I really cud kick myself for not starting in day 1.
I'm 7dpo today and my temp has really dropped.
I'm only on cycle day 17 so I'm a bit confused.
Its dropped to what my temp wud be normoly.
View attachment 1080078
Sugger the dip could definitely be an implantation dip. Usually a positive urine test would start to show positive a few days after the dip. Good luck with your next tests!

Thanks guys.
I re tested yesterday and was negative. No line at all. I did a Frer as well and both tests BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->