Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

Just been reading through this thread and it’s made me feel a bit better seeing all you guys experiences.
Came home from work last night and was bleeding. More than spotting ☹️ It then stopped and I’ve had nothing until a it’s of brown this afternoon. Hoping it’s nothing but have a scan booked in for next Friday if things don’t get worse by then.

Hope all you ladies are doing well and keeping safe x

Oh gosh Victoria I hope it all turns out ok.

AFM
After my faint line all ige had since is BFNs. Broke out in acne yesterday and started spotting pink this morning which is now red. So I'm out.
My cycles are only 24 days so that wud explaine my early cycle day 10 ovulation.
I've brought some easy@home OPKs and I really hope I get a line stealer or a very obvious postive this cycle. My temp also plummeted today so definitely looks like AF.
Gonna keep charting this cycle and hopfully will ovulate.
We are still not trying but not preventing.

Just been reading through this thread and it’s made me feel a bit better seeing all you guys experiences.
Came home from work last night and was bleeding. More than spotting ☹️ It then stopped and I’ve had nothing until a it’s of brown this afternoon. Hoping it’s nothing but have a scan booked in for next Friday if things don’t get worse by then.

Hope all you ladies are doing well and keeping safe x
Hope you get on ok xx
I bled from around week 5 until week 16/17 I'm now 19+5 xx

Oh gosh Victoria I hope it all turns out ok.

AFM
After my faint line all ige had since is BFNs. Broke out in acne yesterday and started spotting pink this morning which is now red. So I'm out.
My cycles are only 24 days so that wud explaine my early cycle day 10 ovulation.
I've brought some easy@home OPKs and I really hope I get a line stealer or a very obvious postive this cycle. My temp also plummeted today so definitely looks like AF.
Gonna keep charting this cycle and hopfully will ovulate.
We are still not trying but not preventing.
Ugh that's not fair. Good luck with next cycle sweet xx

Thanks beccaboo. There has been no more red bliss, just brown spotting since. Just keeping everything crossed and hoping it was just one Of those things and will see a baby and heartbeat on Friday

Thanks beccaboo. There has been no more red bliss, just brown spotting since. Just keeping everything crossed and hoping it was just one Of those things and will see a baby and heartbeat on Friday

Good luck for Friday :)

Omg you are almost 20weeks already?!?
Seems like you are still 15 in my head lol
Haha it's going so fast but really slow at the same time! My scan was perfect as always. Baby was playing up. Putting hands over face so they couldn't check for a cleft lip then moved so they couldn't check the tummy lol oh and my beautiful baby George is now a GEORGIA-MAY!!!!!

Haha it's going so fast but really slow at the same time! My scan was perfect as always. Baby was playing up. Putting hands over face so they couldn't check for a cleft lip then moved so they couldn't check the tummy lol oh and my beautiful baby George is now a GEORGIA-MAY!!!!!

Omg no way :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->