Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

Sorry WAG, I never noticed this one ‍♀️ I know you found my journal tho

Just in case anyone else was wondering, had my scan Friday morning and little bean was happy with heartbeat. They think bleeding was from other side of my dodgy uterus and nothing to worry about so just need to keep my fingers crossed.

Hi hon
On my gosh ure half way. That's amazing.

So a little update. I ended up having a very heavy AF with lots of (TMI) clots. I had to wear 3 sanitary towels to bed because I kept leaking through.
Stopped bleeding on cycle day 8 and started using OPKs. All have been completely negative and no where near postive.
Noticed an increase in cm today
And my OPKs I think are positive??
20200331_123032.jpg
I took another one this afternoon and got this
20200331_155349.jpg

Sorry WAG, I never noticed this one ‍♀️ I know you found my journal tho

Just in case anyone else was wondering, had my scan Friday morning and little bean was happy with heartbeat. They think bleeding was from other side of my dodgy uterus and nothing to worry about so just need to keep my fingers crossed.
That's fantastic news!! Fingers crossed for a healthy pregnancy <3

Hi hon
On my gosh ure half way. That's amazing.

So a little update. I ended up having a very heavy AF with lots of (TMI) clots. I had to wear 3 sanitary towels to bed because I kept leaking through.
Stopped bleeding on cycle day 8 and started using OPKs. All have been completely negative and no where near postive.
Noticed an increase in cm today
And my OPKs I think are positive??
View attachment 1080531
I took another one this afternoon and got this
View attachment 1080532
Eek that's definitely positive!! Hope you catch that egg xx

As for me I'm 21 week's 1 day. Can't believe I'm over half way now. This lockdown is going smoothly thankfully. My teenagers and my partner are struggling mind you.
How is everyone else doing? Xx

Wow hon that has gone sooooo fast.

I'm 9dpo now I've had sore boobs since 5dpo and last night night I felt a really sharp pain in my right overy area and then another in my left.
Woke up with a tiny bit of acid reflux but my boobs are hardly sore now so I dont think I'm pregnant.
I'm to afraid to do a test. I know this sounds silly but I just no a negative test wud disappoint me. I was really thinking i was pregnant but my boobs are way less tender they hardly hurt at all.
Feel a bit disappointed but feel so bad for feeling like that.
So many other womon are so desperate to get pregnant and my son is only 7 months old.
But I'm getting supper broody.

Wow hon that has gone sooooo fast.

I'm 9dpo now I've had sore boobs since 5dpo and last night night I felt a really sharp pain in my right overy area and then another in my left.
Woke up with a tiny bit of acid reflux but my boobs are hardly sore now so I dont think I'm pregnant.
I'm to afraid to do a test. I know this sounds silly but I just no a negative test wud disappoint me. I was really thinking i was pregnant but my boobs are way less tender they hardly hurt at all.
Feel a bit disappointed but feel so bad for feeling like that.
So many other womon are so desperate to get pregnant and my son is only 7 months old.
But I'm getting supper broody.
Dont ever feel bad for being broody and wanting another baby. You have every right to feel like that.
You are not out until af arrives. So you are still very much in xx

22 weeks already?! Girllllll
17+1 over here and I’m feeling flutters and thumps! This is wayyyy earlier than with dd or ds bc if anterior placenta with her and he couldn’t really move too much due to his anomalies.
Starting to feel real and to top it off MS is backing wayyyy down.
Definitely popping out now :)

22 weeks already?! Girllllll
17+1 over here and I’m feeling flutters and thumps! This is wayyyy earlier than with dd or ds bc if anterior placenta with her and he couldn’t really move too much due to his anomalies.
Starting to feel real and to top it off MS is backing wayyyy down.
Definitely popping out now :)
I love movements!! It's such an amazing feeling.
How are you 17 weeks already!!!! Yikes this is going fast <3

Dont ever feel bad for being broody and wanting another baby. You have every right to feel like that.
You are not out until af arrives. So you are still very much in xx

It's crazy isn't it hon. We being put on lockdown for another 3 weeks urghhhh. I know its for the best tho.
So I'm 13DPO today and cycle 27. Did 3 tests which included a Frer and all were BFN.
:-(
Just want AF to hurry up and show up now.

I love movements!! It's such an amazing feeling.
How are you 17 weeks already!!!! Yikes this is going fast <3
I knowwww and I’ll be 18w on sat! Anatomy scan on Monday! Still in absolute shock, probably until baby arrives and starts wailing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->