Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

That doesn’t make you a bad person hun everyone has their own journey. I felt totally shock with Erin there is literally just less than 11 months between them xx

Little update for anyone still following this post <3 We had a private scan today as I have had a bit more spotting last week. We just wanted to put our minds at ease a little. 10 week's 3 day's and baby is a gymnast already Haha it was bouncing all over the place! X

Screenshot_20200121-121030_Gallery.jpg

Thank you ladies.

I've had some more spotting today again only when wiping and was pink then like a orangey colour and very light. But surprise surprise it's all stopped again.
I took another 20mlU cheepie test and again had that shadowy line.
I'm on cycle day 30 now.

Lovely dr google says it can be a few things.

A chemical pregnancy

The mini pill stopping my periods ('dont think this is likely tho because was having 2 periods a month and had 2 a month with the implant which contains the same hormone as mini pill)

Implantation bleeding

Or this is the one that worries me the most
Pre menopause

Now I'm really worrying myself that it may be the start of the menopause and cant shake it off.
My mum didnt start menopause untill she was well into her 50s so I'm hoping and praying it isnt that esp as we want to have one more baby.

I hate not knowing what is going with my body. I wish the tests wud either be stark white with no hint of a shadow or a bald pink line. Shadow lines suck so bad because u just dont know what's going on:confused:

I'm going to leave it now until friday and if still no AF I mite go get a frer and re test.
I'm so done with all this stupid light spotting that turns out to be nothing.

Can implantation bleeding start and stop and start and stop?
I had this spotting on saturday sunday and again today. I had nothing yesterday.
I wud much rather it be a pregnancy than pre menopause. I'm freaking out I'm only 40:sad2:

Last edited:
Thank you ladies.

I've had some more spotting today again only when wiping and was pink then like a orangey colour and very light. But surprise surprise it's all stopped again.
I took another 20mlU cheepie test and again had that shadowy line.
I'm on cycle day 30 now.

Lovely dr google says it can be a few things.

A chemical pregnancy

The mini pill stopping my periods ('dont think this is likely tho because was having 2 periods a month and had 2 a month with the implant which contains the same hormone as mini pill)

Implantation bleeding

Or this is the one that worries me the most
Pre menopause

Now I'm really worrying myself that it may be the start of the menopause and cant shake it off.
My mum didnt start menopause untill she was well into her 50s so I'm hoping and praying it isnt that esp as we want to have one more baby.

I hate not knowing what is going with my body. I wish the tests wud either be stark white with no hint of a shadow or a bald pink line. Shadow lines suck so bad because u just dont know what's going on:confused:

I'm going to leave it now until friday and if still no AF I mite go get a frer and re test.
I'm so done with all this stupid light spotting that turns out to be nothing.

Can implantation bleeding start and stop and start and stop?
I had this spotting on saturday sunday and again today. I had nothing yesterday.
I wud much rather it be a pregnancy than pre menopause. I'm freaking out I'm only 40:sad2:
You can request a blood test for menopause. Maybe ask the dr for one. I have never had implantation bleeding. But I do spot on and off with my pregnancies early on which freaks me out. Its normally pink or red.

You can request a blood test for menopause. Maybe ask the dr for one. I have never had implantation bleeding. But I do spot on and off with my pregnancies early on which freaks me out. Its normally pink or red.

Think AF has started hon. I started spotting again and now its red and a little heavier. So not pregnant.
I told my husband that I was worried about it being menopause and he told me to not be so stupid lol.
He and my nanna who are spookily always right both think I have one more baby but it wont be untill next year. Hope there right.
Cant wait to start ttc again. Its seems like forever away but I know it will come around really quick. Mite come off the pill a little earlier than I first planned.
Maybe like October time. I'm worrying about my age thanks to dr google

Think AF has started hon. I started spotting again and now its red and a little heavier. So not pregnant.
I told my husband that I was worried about it being menopause and he told me to not be so stupid lol.
He and my nanna who are spookily always right both think I have one more baby but it wont be untill next year. Hope there right.
Cant wait to start ttc again. Its seems like forever away but I know it will come around really quick. Mite come off the pill a little earlier than I first planned.
Maybe like October time. I'm worrying about my age thanks to dr google
At least you know now lovely. Dr Google has a lot to answer for lol xx

At least you know now lovely. Dr Google has a lot to answer for lol xx

Dr Google sure does. U only got to google a sore finger on there and it will tell u ure dying hahaha. It was AF hon still bleeding today and heavier and having cramps. Looks like I have a 30 day cycle now not sure if that will change when I come off the pill.

Becca! Sooo happy to see a beautiful little bean on that ultrasound and that you are doing well! I am also *cautiously* joining the First Trimester forums, its still early days but the line has progressed beautifully from 12 to 13 DPO, nice and dark now so hopefully this little one is sticking around :)

Waiting a few more days before making my pre-natal appointment, at which we will decide a date for our first ultrasound (which is done between week 6 and 7 where I live - so latest by Mid February!)

Exciting times <3

Lovely scan!!!
So did they ever find a cause to your spotting? Just curious. Almost 6 weeks and spotted briefly yesterday after straining to go to the bathroom for a few hours (kfc the day before was a bad choice )
It gives me hope to see women who have spotting and then completely healthy ultrasounds afterwards. My ob refuses to do a true ultrasound until 8 weeks, but my gyn ordered one for next week (6 and a half) sooo I’m going to go do that to make sure we can see hb.

Becca! Sooo happy to see a beautiful little bean on that ultrasound and that you are doing well! I am also *cautiously* joining the First Trimester forums, its still early days but the line has progressed beautifully from 12 to 13 DPO, nice and dark now so hopefully this little one is sticking around :)

Waiting a few more days before making my pre-natal appointment, at which we will decide a date for our first ultrasound (which is done between week 6 and 7 where I live - so latest by Mid February!)

Exciting times <3
Oh my god!!!! Congratulations sweet <3 fingers crossed you have a lovely healthy pregnancy xx

Lovely scan!!!
So did they ever find a cause to your spotting? Just curious. Almost 6 weeks and spotted briefly yesterday after straining to go to the bathroom for a few hours (kfc the day before was a bad choice )
It gives me hope to see women who have spotting and then completely healthy ultrasounds afterwards. My ob refuses to do a true ultrasound until 8 weeks, but my gyn ordered one for next week (6 and a half) sooo I’m going to go do that to make sure we can see hb.
I have a very handsome 6 year old son that I bled on and off with all the way through down to having cervical erosion (sounds worse than it is) I'm on blood thinners as I have Antiphospholipid syndrome the consultant said it may be down to that or I could gave cervical erosion again with this baby. I've had 6 losses so even though I know spotting can mean nothing it is still a huge worry. I'm following your journal and I have everything crossed for you and your family that you have a good pregnancy and get a beautiful baby xx

I have a very handsome 6 year old son that I bled on and off with all the way through down to having cervical erosion (sounds worse than it is) I'm on blood thinners as I have Antiphospholipid syndrome the consultant said it may be down to that or I could gave cervical erosion again with this baby. I've had 6 losses so even though I know spotting can mean nothing it is still a huge worry. I'm following your journal and I have everything crossed for you and your family that you have a good pregnancy and get a beautiful baby xx
Thank you so much Becca! I take baby aspirin too bc I have MTHFR. I also take extra folate that is already broken down bc I can’t absorb it as well (my son had spina bifida so I’m very careful about that too)
Good news is this morning I went to the restroom and no bleeding. Just the tiniest bit of brown tinge when I wiped a little “up there” so see if there was any more active bleeding. I’m trying to rest with my feet up this weekend.
Do you have a link to your journal? I’m going to follow yours too.

That’s such a worry Mindy I bled with my son on and off til 16 weeks and he’s nearly 2. Brown blood is a good sign. Good luck hun and congrats again pineberry xx

Thank you so much Becca! I take baby aspirin too bc I have MTHFR. I also take extra folate that is already broken down bc I can’t absorb it as well (my son had spina bifida so I’m very careful about that too)
Good news is this morning I went to the restroom and no bleeding. Just the tiniest bit of brown tinge when I wiped a little “up there” so see if there was any more active bleeding. I’m trying to rest with my feet up this weekend.
Do you have a link to your journal? I’m going to follow yours too.
That's brilliant news <3 I'm on 150mg aspirin and clexane (lovenox I think its called in the states) injections.
I haven't started a journal as I have 4 children plus work so not enough hours in the day Haha but I will update on here for you as often as I can xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->