CB digi: When did you get 3+??? Worried I've been at 2-3 for too long

mrspat

Trying to conceive #1
Reaction score
I am 5+4 today and based on my ov date I am actually 5+2. I've been getting only 2-3 on the CB digi with weeks estimator. I've been waiting to see the 3+ and kind of worried I haven't yet. I know I'm still in the 3 weeks since conception range, so the 2-3 isn't incorrect.

I just wanted to see if it took anyone else a while to get their 3+ and still went on for a full pregnancy.

Ps. My frer's can't get any darker really, so that's what's helping me keep cool.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 15
Clearblue is seriously making a killing over women buying loads of tests over a 3 week period. The tests aren't really accurate for telling each individual how far along they are - it's really a ballpark. Women's HCG varies so much that it's impossible to tell. I've seen so so many posts about women stressed about not going to 3+, or going to 3+ then back to 2-3, or not progressing then going to 3+ in one day (and thinking it's twins). I've seen women test with 2 clearblues one after the other and get different readings.

You are pregnant and that's fab! :thumbup: The accurate way to really tell what's going on is consecutive HCG blood tests. I'm sure all is well :hugs:

It took me up until 6 weeks to get a 3+ on a cb digi and I was terrified that my hormone levels weren't going up quick enough. Especially as I know when I ov'd. I don't like the cb anymore as they caused much more worry than I needed. Trust your dates and try not to worry xx

The cb website states that the indicator is 82.3% accurate at guessing time of conception within a +/- 5 day range. So it's only 82.3% accurate AND that's allowing for a variance of 5 days either way.

You guys are seriously the best. I knew there wasn't a big reason to worry, but at the same time I felt like I needed to talk to "my girlfriends" about it. This is why I joined this site and contribute. If there is a chance we can worry a little less, then it's worth it :)

Glad you asked! I just did my second cb digi and got 2-3 weeks, after getting 1-2 on Saturday... I was going to go out and get another to use next week, but it don't think I will. As you say, any excuse not to worry ourselves unnecessarily!

X

I got mine at 5+1 but everything I read says that they're really unreliable so don't worry x

I tested with DD at 21dpo and got my 3+, got 2-3 at 12dpo so may have got 3+ earlier. Havent tested since 14dpo with a digi this pregnancy and got a 2-3. Not willing to buy more just for a 3+ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->