cbeebies birthday cards has anyone had any joy getting theirs read?

shirlls

Reaction score
My LO is 2 years old this August and is a cbeebies fan, especially In The Night Garden (he loves Iggle Piggle!).

I sent in a birthday card for his first birthday last year however unfortunately it wasn't read out. I only sent it in 5 weeks before the date and they recommend 4 weeks before so I was probably cutting it fine in sending it in as there were probably so many already sent in for the date.

This year I am planning on having another shot and I am sending it next week which will be three months before the time to give it maximum chance of being read.

Has anyone had their LO's card read out?

I had them read out for DD1 for both her first and second birthday. Unfortunately they changed the date from 4 to 6 weeks before just before DD2's first birthday and I didn't get it in in time :cry: I felt like the worst mother!!

My advice would be to send it 8 weeks before (3 months might be too much and it could get 'lost'). Make sure you stick to all the advice regarding size and details eg Cbeebies characters, only first name and age on the front. On the back write a short birthday message and her date of birth. Make it bright and colourful.

I actually forgot to write her date of birth on her second card and emailed them in a panic. They were great, got back to me straight away, found the card and added the date. I was really impressed.

Good luck! :thumbup:

Ive never done it but Im gonna try my luck for Oscars 3rd birthday in august! Good luck!

Yep I've sent two and they gave both Been on.

Niamh's have been on for her 2nd, 3rd and 4th birthdays.

And I second everything SarahP says, check iver the rules carefully

My daughters was shown, I sent it the start of December for end of Jan birthday. My son's didn't get shown but sent just over 4 weeks in advance and my nephews got shown sent just over 5 weeks in advance :) defo think it's the timing.. Good luck xx

Don't they have more on screen now? They show some and have some in the background. X

Don't they have more on screen now? They show some and have some in the background. X

I think the ones shown in the background are ones which have either already been read out that day or are going to be read out. But I think they are reading out more anyway as they don't have the long musical introduction to every time they read out birthdays like they used to, that gives room for at least 3 or 4 extra cards to be shown (I had a thing about that before lol) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->