CBFM Buddy

hello ladies - this is my first month using my cbfm and i'm currently on cd 18 without any highs, let alone any peaks, and i was wondering if anyone else has had this.

hello ladies - this is my first month using my cbfm and i'm currently on cd 18 without any highs, let alone any peaks, and i was wondering if anyone else has had this.

I got my first high on CD14 and I thought I was late...it gets stressful waiting for that I know, I would think you'll be any day now hun! How do your test sticks look, is the estrogen line lightening yet?

Looking at your charts your cycle last month was very long, how long is your cycle? The longer your cycle the longer down the line you will O x

No the estrogen line is still quite dark, and the lh line is v.faint. urggg I was hoping to get back to get back to normal by now, but obviously its gonna b a crazy long cycle. If I use all 20 strips but it hasn't shown a high should I just carry on and buy another pack to use?

I think when you have used 20 sticks in one month that is all the monitor will ask for- although i could be wrong.
Have you tried agnus castus to shorten your cycle?, it worked really well for me

Dawn

No the estrogen line is still quite dark, and the lh line is v.faint. urggg I was hoping to get back to get back to normal by now, but obviously its gonna b a crazy long cycle. If I use all 20 strips but it hasn't shown a high should I just carry on and buy another pack to use?

Do any of you lovely ladies have a ttc journal? I just started one and am looking for some people to stalk :) How are all of you today, going to have a peak at your chart in a sec Mrs. B! :winkwink:

My monitor didn't ask for a stick this morning either, and I am slightly worried I'm going to miss my first high..I only got 2 last month before my peak. Guess I should haven't have used the monitor last month as I had messed everything up and was off 3 days and then took B complex this month to move o up and I think it has worked, looking at my chart this month next to last months I think I'm going to o CD13 (just a guess). I had a jump in temp same as I did last month 1 day before I got my first high...then I o'd 4 days later. If it follows the same pattern I need to start :sex: like now! :rofl: Please ask me to poas tomorrow little machine!!!!!!

Praying AF doesn't come for you tomorrow Mrs. B...your still above coverline so FX!! Have you taken a test yet?

Research it hun, I think I've read somewhere it wont work for longer cycles as it will only accept 20 sticks? Don't know if there any truth to that though??

Do any of you lovely ladies have a ttc journal? I just started one and am looking for some people to stalk :) How are all of you today, going to have a peak at your chart in a sec Mrs. B! :winkwink:

My monitor didn't ask for a stick this morning either, and I am slightly worried I'm going to miss my first high..I only got 2 last month before my peak. Guess I should haven't have used the monitor last month as I had messed everything up and was off 3 days and then took B complex this month to move o up and I think it has worked, looking at my chart this month next to last months I think I'm going to o CD13 (just a guess). I had a jump in temp same as I did last month 1 day before I got my first high...then I o'd 4 days later. If it follows the same pattern I need to start :sex: like now! :rofl: Please ask me to poas tomorrow little machine!!!!!!

Hmmm, what CD are you now? It may start to ask for them tomorrow I would think. Usually it only asks for 10, so that would make sense. Just BD anyway, just in case :)

My chart moved my O day to CD16, not 15 because of my temps....weird right???? Does the CBFM usually give you your O day on your 2nd peak? I think you O usually 24 hours after the first peak, right?

What is a coverline? And do I have one? LOL

Yes you do have a coverline, its the red horizontal line in your chart :) Temps during the LP are usually above that line! When they dip below AF usually arrives. FF was wrong for me last month as it gave me o the day after my 2nd peak, don't know why as I know I o'd on my 2nd peak, I was crampy and my CM had dried up and my cervix was closed that day. Your pattern around o looks exactly like mine! Looking at your chart and what the monitor said and your CM I do think FF was right for you and you o'd on CD16 (on your 2nd peak). I am CD8 today, there is a link to my chart in my siggy.

thanks for the help!!! i don't do agnus but i've looked into it and i think i'll grab a bottle when i'm in town this afternoon from holland and barrett!!! i haven't done any research in regards to the long cycle and cbfm yet but i shall have a look and see what it says - i was expecting it to be a much shorter cycle this time round, but it doestn't look as though thats going to happen. Its rather annoying cos i feel as though i've wasted 20 sticks now, but never mind. If my cycle is like last time i have about another 12 days until i ovulate, and only 9 sticks left. I guess i may as well carry on in the hope that i get my peak, and then maybe not bother using the monitor next month

thanks for the help!!! i don't do agnus but i've looked into it and i think i'll grab a bottle when i'm in town this afternoon from holland and barrett!!! i haven't done any research in regards to the long cycle and cbfm yet but i shall have a look and see what it says - i was expecting it to be a much shorter cycle this time round, but it doestn't look as though thats going to happen. Its rather annoying cos i feel as though i've wasted 20 sticks now, but never mind. If my cycle is like last time i have about another 12 days until i ovulate, and only 9 sticks left. I guess i may as well carry on in the hope that i get my peak, and then maybe not bother using the monitor next month

How long are you cycles usually?

Yes you do have a coverline, its the red horizontal line in your chart :) Temps during the LP are usually above that line! When they dip below AF usually arrives. FF was wrong for me last month as it gave me o the day after my 2nd peak, don't know why as I know I o'd on my 2nd peak, I was crampy and my CM had dried up and my cervix was closed that day. Your pattern around o looks exactly like mine! Looking at your chart and what the monitor said and your CM I do think FF was right for you and you o'd on CD16 (on your 2nd peak). I am CD8 today, there is a link to my chart in my siggy.

Ahhh, got it, LOL. So I must have Ov'd literally around 24 hours after my first peak! GOT IT and THANK YOU!!! CD8 - gearing up for that fertile time, WOOHOO! FX'd crossed for us!

gemmy did you just come off BC? Or do you normally have long cycles?

i have just come of bcp - i know, i know, i should have waited before i started using my monitor but i was impatient!!!!!!! i came of the pill, then my first cycle was 44 days, so i thought i would be alright.
i also have absolutely no idea as to the length of my normal cycle as i started the bcp so long ago - i've a funny feeling i was irregular though

Ah that explains it, I think I've read it takes around 3 months for the hormones to completely leave your body. So things may be a little wacky.

Does everyone o on their 2nd peak? How long after you get your 2nd peak do you think you o? Last month I got crampy mid morning and not long at all after that my CM dried right up. So I'm wondering if after the first peak you o 24 hours later??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->