CBFM Buddy

Thank you :) just completely realised I just made up a new word lol.. must be this cold.. its draining me! got up too fast twice today and nearly fell back over!! glad when its over with and I feel normal!

Have to compare our 'symptoms' lol, Im obsessed with wishful thinking :winkwink: how do you find the 2ww?

Hi guys,

Sorry i've been away for a wee while.....been away.

Ok first month and poas from CD6 low and then CD 7 high till CD 16 got a peak on CD 18 and CD 19! back to lows now. FF thinks I ov on CD18 but I didn't temp on days CD15-CD18 as left my BBT at home............so who knows?

Hope all you ladies get your :bfp: this month.............OCTOBER IT IS!!!!!!!!!!

You may have Ovd on the CD18~ This is exciting!!!! How are you feeling now?

Hey guys, silly question but I have to ask. This is my 2nd cycle using the monitor and I reset the M button on the day I started af but today is CD2 and the little m is still on the screen, is it suppose to be there still or did I reset it incorrectly?

Its not silly, the m stays till it asks for a stick usually day 6, 7, 8, or 9,

CD16 and first high - one whole day earlier than last month LOL, i really hope i oV earlier this month too.

jcchic I hope so.......we don't get to bd every month as he is in the forces so its all the more frustrating in the 2ww!

I'm feeling hopeful, no symptoms as yet but I try not to think about it too much. Been ttc for over 3 years, 2 m/c's, oh works away and i'm 40!! so the odds aren't the greatest!

MrsB..........nothing as yet but as soon as I get any, I'll let you know.

1cre8ivgirl.....no silly question on here....unless it's "is it raining in Scotland?" then THAT is really stupid lol

GL and FX to all of you xx

Got my 2nd high today! Fingers crossed ladies!! WOOHOOO:flower:

Thanks girls...I wondered that too...but since I started mine on CD6 last month there was no m so I had to ask :)

Yay for your 2nd High jchic...hope your getting lots of :sex: in!!

you know whats weird though? I had a temp dip on CD12, and think that I may have actually ovulated yesterday? who knows....thoughts? I only got a high reading yesterday and today is my 2nd high reading though?

Do any of you chart as well?

I would hazzard a guess and say go with your monitor and that you will be oing soon but havent yet. Your dip is an open circle, why is that? x

I chart as well see my chart in my signature x

I chart too, you may have o'd yesterday but you wont know for sure for a few more days, see what your temp does tomorrow and what the monitor says, have you gotten a peak at all with the monitor (last cycle)?

Mrs. B I think the open circle means she took her temp at a different time than usual??

I chart too, you may have o'd yesterday but you wont know for sure for a few more days, see what your temp does tomorrow and what the monitor says, have you gotten a peak at all with the monitor (last cycle)?

Mrs. B I think the open circle means she took her temp at a different time than usual??

Hi There!

I got 2 peaks last cycle (first one using it) on CD12 and CD13. This time no peaks yet, but 2 highs on CD13 and today CD14. So who knows? I may have not O'd yet....

Mrs. B - I think it means that I took my temp not at my regular time. I usually take it when my last snooze goes off, before I get up for work, but I was up 45 minutes earlier that day!

Yes I meant I was checking to see if you were late or early? Earlier would make a lower temp, so that may answer your question xx

Yes I meant I was checking to see if you were late or early? Earlier would make a lower temp, so that may answer your question xx

HA! Yes, about 45 minutes early.

I dont know how much time makes what difference but I would guess that explains some of your dip xx

Thanks Mrs. B! I just had another dip and a PEAK reading today so I assume this is the O day! YEAHHHHH!!!

How are you doing?

How is everyone today? TGIF! :flower:

I have had a heavy feeling along my bikini line today and funny bubbly belly today. Really weird feelings. Yay for your peak xx

Also crazy amount of cm today and yesterday :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->