• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CBFM Buddy

jchic I had a peak at your chart, you definitely o'd, looks like your 4dpo, so no way to tell anything yet. Keep an eye out for a temp dip around 6-7dpo...if you don't have any symptoms yet I wouldn't worry about, some girls don't even get any until well after they already know they are pregnant. Will continue stalking your chart too :)

I sure do hope you ladies are right!! I would love it this month ... announcement at Christmas I think that would work out as!!

So far I have noted on my chart, cramping since 6 dpo, dizziness 3 4 6 7 9 10 dpo, a little of back ache and my nipples are sore on and off, not the whole breast tho. 6 and 7 dpo is when my temp took a dive and I ached all over every muscle felt like it was sore! xx

This is your month!!! How great would a Christmas announcement be?? AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you cramps feel like? When did you start getting them?
How long have you been TTC? :flower:
Hopefully I am right behind you....Im not good at chart reading, so take a peak, what do you think?

I know! I would do something really creative to tell our familys :)

If I am not pregnant this month then there is something wrong with me lol! All these things going on, especially the dizzy spells, today I was dizzy sat at my desk ... I wasnt even moving!

The cramps I have had have mostly been across my bikini like, like pulling sensations, with the odd pains in the side like pelvic bone. I started noticing then at 6 dpo and had them until yesterday, 9dpo, then they werent there so much in the day but came back at night, not sure I have noticed so much today.

Ohh, and I forgot to mention loads of CM! To the point where I was sure AF had got me!

Been TTC since Feb this year but came off BC last november in hope that it would help.

I like the look of your chart, I would be happy with it :) and it looks like its still going up :flower: Good luck xx

How would you tell the family Mrs. B??!! Something fun I hope!

Yes please will you and creative stalk my chart since I have no idea what its supposed to look like, LOL

I cant wait to see ALL of our BFPS!!!!

I was thinking something along the lines of presents for the grandparents, or a save the date for the arrival of... or a card with the first scan on, something fun :) . I would like to do it this way any time of year but Christmas would be perfect!! x

I'll tell you what I did with my son and it was a big hit.

It was on Mother's day when we were going to share our news so I wrote a poem and put it in a frame and wrapped them up for each of the soon to be grandmothers (we have 3). They opened and read them. It was fun to watch their faces while they read! Here is how it went:

Although I am very very small,
I asked my mom and dad to call.
On this wonderful spring day,
to share the news that I'm on the way.

This frame is my gift to you
to hold my photo when I'm brand new.
I'll surely see you in December
making this Christmas one to remember.
But until then I'll just say...
wait patiently, I'm on my way!

expected arrival
December 25, 2006

I was thinking something along the lines of presents for the grandparents, or a save the date for the arrival of... or a card with the first scan on, something fun :) . I would like to do it this way any time of year but Christmas would be perfect!! x

I agree! Christmas is such a special time for family, that it would be just an added bonus to do it around then! Will you tell anyone before then, or no?

WOOHOOO!!!

I'll tell you what I did with my son and it was a big hit.

It was on Mother's day when we were going to share our news so I wrote a poem and put it in a frame and wrapped them up for each of the soon to be grandmothers (we have 3). They opened and read them. It was fun to watch their faces while they read! Here is how it went:

Although I am very very small,
I asked my mom and dad to call.
On this wonderful spring day,
to share the news that I'm on the way.

This frame is my gift to you
to hold my photo when I'm brand new.
I'll surely see you in December
making this Christmas one to remember.
But until then I'll just say...
wait patiently, I'm on my way!

expected arrival
December 25, 2006

I just got goosebumps reading that!!! Awww, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

Aww thats lovely that poem :)

I would like to keep it quiet, but a couple of my close friends know we are trying and I will find it hard to keep it from them, Im easily excited lol. But I would try my best x

I just spent the last half hour looking on youtube at pregnancy announcements lol, aww some of them make you cry! Im such a wuss! lol x

:rofl: seriously I'm an emotional wreck at the best of times lol that's just me x

LOL - I am ALWAYS an emotional wreck! I cry when I see movie trailers that have ANYTHING to do with animals, LOLOL.

I know, the announcements are so cute, I have been researching them too all thanks to Creatives poem! I am not even halfway through the dreaded 2ww and this is what I am doing??? YIKES!:wacko:

look at this one I found:

I do not have a face to see
or put inside a frame
I do not have soft cheeks to kiss
I don't yet have a name.
You can't yet hold my tiny hands
Nor whisper in my ear.
It's still too soon to sing a song,
Or cuddle me so near.
But all will change come ___enter due date month__
That's when they say I'm due.
I'm your new gradnson or graddaughter.
I can't wait ‘til I meet you.
All I ask between now and then
Is your patience while I grow.
I promise I'll be worth the wait.
Because of all the love we'll know.
So what I have to give you now,
Is a wish to you from me.
I cannot wait to be a part
Of our wonderful family!

I cried! :cry:

Aww love that too. I'm the same with films hubby normally laughs at me or offers a tissue if I'm really distressed by it lol.

Feel refreshed this morning ended up goin to bed at 9 last night haha see how im through out today!

Hope you both have a good day xx

Hey Good Morning!!! How is everyone today? Creative, how is the monitor looking for you today?
Mrs. B, how are you feeling? When are you testing?! Test now, LOL
AFM - no symptoms! I feel a little nauseous this AM, but honestly, I think its because I drank my coffee too fast, hahaha. Does my chart still look good? My temps keep going up, is that normal? Also, they are supposed to stay above that red line, right?

:wohoo: Mrs.B I am LOVING your temp today....AMAZING sign!!! I am so excited for you to test again...no more :bfn: for you :nope:

jchic your temp will stay above the cover line even when your not pregnant, so don't worry about it going below (I'm not trying to say your not pregnant!)...your temp looks awesome too hun, nice and high! :thumbup:

So I was wrong...another LOW this morning, but I am noticing some CM now...maybe I'll get my high tomorrow :shrug: i did get up to pee at 2:30 this morning, so only had 3 hours worth of pee this morning, that would throw off the hormone levels right??

:wohoo: Mrs.B I am LOVING your temp today....AMAZING sign!!! I am so excited for you to test again...no more :bfn: for you :nope:

jchic your temp will stay above the cover line even when your not pregnant, so don't worry about it going below (I'm not trying to say your not pregnant!)...your temp looks awesome too hun, nice and high! :thumbup:

So I was wrong...another LOW this morning, but I am noticing some CM now...maybe I'll get my high tomorrow :shrug: i did get up to pee at 2:30 this morning, so only had 3 hours worth of pee this morning, that would throw off the hormone levels right??

I think tomorrow you will get a high, especially if your noticing CM.

Mrs. B - TEST TEST!!!! We are dyinggggg to know!!!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->