CBFM Buddy

I think going by my chart I O'd the day after my second peak x

Does everyone o on their 2nd peak? How long after you get your 2nd peak do you think you o? Last month I got crampy mid morning and not long at all after that my CM dried right up. So I'm wondering if after the first peak you o 24 hours later??

I O'd on my 2nd peak, thats normal!:flower:

haha Im not normal lol x

:rofl:

Thanks girls, can you have a look at my chart and tell me if you think FF is right? It said I o'd on CD18 last month but I think I o'd on CD17. I think this because I had EW cm on CD16 and cramps on CD17. CD 18 my CM returned to its sticky non-fertile state and my cervix was closed. But my temp went even higher on CD18 :confused:

Mrs. B when are you going to test???? Its killing me, I just know its going to be positive!!! :D

I would say possibly 17 with a gradual climb, I have seen it on others charts too.

Well, I did test yesterday and today lol and both :bfn: so not again for at least a few days now, so if AF not here by Saturday then maybe then? Its difficult as I don't have a regular cycle so have no idea!!

its like I am going crazy! I am getting so dizzy too!! x

are you testing with a FRER? I just know you have to be...dizzy is a good sign too :thumbup: it may just be too early...I'm not giving up on you yet! :smug:

haha dumb question warning... whats a FRER? x

Oh and it finally asked me to poas this morning :dance: CD9...it was low but I have a feeling I might get my first high tomorrow, my chart is looking very similar to last month and if I'm right the B complex is going to move o up 4 days, which will make me o Sunday (just a guess)...getting so close!! :D

FRER - First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test, they get you your :bfp: 6 days earlier than most other brands.

The IC ones I got measure 10mIU, i think thats early response isnt it? x

Fingers crossed I will see 2 lines soon for the first time ever :) x

Fingers crossed I will see 2 lines soon for the first time ever :) x

Mrs. B - you are DEFINITELY prego! I will be shocked if you arent! I am excited for you! Keep us updated :) PS - what are your symptoms? I keep hearing everyone has sore boobies, but I never get those, not even with AF, lol.

Creative - I agree with Mrs. B, I think possibly you O'd late in the day on the 17th.

AFM - 4DPO and no symptoms besides some light pressure on my right side. NOT going to turn that into a symptom though because I had that last time! According to my chart, I O'd on CD16 and we BD'd on CD 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 19. I hope that does the trick! FX'd for all of us!!

xx

jchic, I had sore boobs with my son but not at all with my daughter, no worries! Wow i think you are more than covered this month! You were a busy girl!! :) I think I am going to BD every day starting tomorrow (assuming I get my 1st High tomorrow) and then stopping before O. (I really would love another girl) I've read you shouldn't BD every day as it decreases the sperm count...I don't know!

I sure do hope you ladies are right!! I would love it this month ... announcement at Christmas I think that would work out as!!

So far I have noted on my chart, cramping since 6 dpo, dizziness 3 4 6 7 9 10 dpo, a little of back ache and my nipples are sore on and off, not the whole breast tho. 6 and 7 dpo is when my temp took a dive and I ached all over every muscle felt like it was sore! xx

jchic, I had sore boobs with my son but not at all with my daughter, no worries! Wow i think you are more than covered this month! You were a busy girl!! :) I think I am going to BD every day starting tomorrow (assuming I get my 1st High tomorrow) and then stopping before O. (I really would love another girl) I've read you shouldn't BD every day as it decreases the sperm count...I don't know!

Hi! Thanks for that :flower:
I read that too, but I spoke with my doc and he said that everyday is completely OK as long as the sperm count is normal. If there is a sperm count issue, then every other day works best. Also that if you have sex everyday, the sperm count will be lower, but SO SO minimal that it absolutely doesn't make a difference. I hope that helps!!

I sure do hope you ladies are right!! I would love it this month ... announcement at Christmas I think that would work out as!!

So far I have noted on my chart, cramping since 6 dpo, dizziness 3 4 6 7 9 10 dpo, a little of back ache and my nipples are sore on and off, not the whole breast tho. 6 and 7 dpo is when my temp took a dive and I ached all over every muscle felt like it was sore! xx

This is your month!!! How great would a Christmas announcement be?? AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you cramps feel like? When did you start getting them?
How long have you been TTC? :flower:
Hopefully I am right behind you....Im not good at chart reading, so take a peak, what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->