CBFM Buddy

Mrs. B :dance: Heavy feelings are an awesome sign for pregnancy!!! As is extra CM!! Excited for you!!!!!! :D

Are you serious!!! Omg how exciting!! I'm only 5 dpo tho so maybe a little too optimistic? Xx

Yes, i had both with my daughter, I will look back and see what I can find in my old preg journal, but I def felt those things before I knew I was pregnant and I tested at 10dpo (with a :bfp:)

I couldn't find the exact day but I found my symptoms and they all ranged from 3-8 dpo.

dry mouth
restless nights, could not sleep
very vivid dreams
very pernounced blue viens all over my chest (I looked like a road map!)
increased milky white cm
cramps on the day of implantation
pulling, heavy feeling in uterus
need to pee a lot more than usual
tired

these are all that I had with my dd

Hope that helps! :hugs2:

Brilliant thankyou. I will keep an eye out for anymore :) 5 days till testing hopefully :)

HI,

I am using the CBFM for the second month now. Last month i did not get highs till CD 17 and then my first peak CD24. This month i got my first high CD16 and my first peak CD 18.

To say i am pleased at this is an understatement LOL. we had :sex: yesterday morning, going to try again tonight, hopefully tommorow and then the day after. fingers crossed we will catch the egg. Its hard because i don't want to put pressure on DH, i don't know if we only had :sex: every other day from tonight we may still catch it or should we do every day. I am also using pre-seed this time too.

so happy :happydance:

Dawn

Morning Ladies, posted this on another tread too but thought i'd share here as well ... 6dpo today and my temperature took a nose dive this morning, could this be due to having a late night and 2 hours less sleep than normal? temp taken at same time as usual x

Hi Dawn, we got our first highs ever this month :happydance: and we managed to get in O-3, O-1, O and O+1 so hopefully we caught it.

Was your first peak yesterday? I o'd on the day after my second high, so it may be that you O tomorrow but alot of people O on there second peak so maybe today. Do you temp? Thats what I use to confirm my Ov, CBFM to tell me when to expect it, temp to con firm when it happended. Good Luck x

:shock: Mrs. B you are prego girl I just know it!! That nose dive temp is most likely an implantation dip!! :dance: I will be stalking you now until you test :rofl: I'm so excited for you!!!

Its hard because i don't want to put pressure on DH, i don't know if we only had :sex: every other day from tonight we may still catch it or should we do every day. I am also using pre-seed this time too.

Dawn

I was told if you have sex every other day it betters your chances, if you have it every day it actually lowers your dh's sperm count...I always had :sex: every other day in my fertile window when I conceived both of my kiddos. Good luck catching that egg hun! :dust:

:shock: Mrs. B you are prego girl I just know it!! That nose dive temp is most likely an implantation dip!! :dance: I will be stalking you now until you test :rofl: I'm so excited for you!!!

OMG you dont know how much I hope your right!!! I will be keeping you informed on anything else :) xx How are you getting on? xx

CD5 today, just patiently waiting for the :witch: to leave. I am taking B complex this cycle to hopefully bring o closer and lengthen my LP, I normally o around cd18, so hoping to move it closer to cd14, we'll see what happens!

How does B comples work>? Do you have the same length cycle but O just moves?

My cycles are not at all regular after BC, even though I been off for nearly a year. Last month I Od on cd10 and only had a 10 day cycle so had short lp. this month is different, I took soy and looks like it levelled me out a bit but cant tell its effect on lp until AF shows.. or hopefully not lol xx

HI, i don't temp because i have really restless sleep. My first peak was this morning. I have not had any O pain, but then again my stomach feels a bit heavy now, like it might be on the way. trying to convince DH to have :sex: tonight lol, all thei :sex: on demand is getting tiresome xxx

Morning Ladies, posted this on another tread too but thought i'd share here as well ... 6dpo today and my temperature took a nose dive this morning, could this be due to having a late night and 2 hours less sleep than normal? temp taken at same time as usual x

Hi Dawn, we got our first highs ever this month :happydance: and we managed to get in O-3, O-1, O and O+1 so hopefully we caught it.

Was your first peak yesterday? I o'd on the day after my second high, so it may be that you O tomorrow but alot of people O on there second peak so maybe today. Do you temp? Thats what I use to confirm my Ov, CBFM to tell me when to expect it, temp to con firm when it happended. Good Luck x

How does B comples work>? Do you have the same length cycle but O just moves?

My cycles are not at all regular after BC, even though I been off for nearly a year. Last month I Od on cd10 and only had a 10 day cycle so had short lp. this month is different, I took soy and looks like it levelled me out a bit but cant tell its effect on lp until AF shows.. or hopefully not lol xx

From what I've heard O just moves :shrug: Its all new to me! I have heard good things about soy too, and you don't have to worry about AF, your not going to see her again for another 9 months!!! :D

HI, i don't temp because i have really restless sleep. My first peak was this morning. I have not had any O pain, but then again my stomach feels a bit heavy now, like it might be on the way. trying to convince DH to have :sex: tonight lol, all thei :sex: on demand is getting tiresome xxx

I hear you hun, I don't look forward to the on demand either! It certainly gets old, esp if you've been ttc for awhile. Here's to hoping we all get our :bfp: this month!!

Hey ladies I have another question...on your 2nd month what day did it ask you for your 1st stick? I am CD7 today and it hasn't ask me for one yet. I'm slightly worried since I have been taking B complex to move o up, I don't want to miss it!

CD9 for me , have quite long cycles tho. got my peak on CD 18. Lat month used 20 sticks, this month i have only used 10 :)

Hey ladies I have another question...on your 2nd month what day did it ask you for your 1st stick? I am CD7 today and it hasn't ask me for one yet. I'm slightly worried since I have been taking B complex to move o up, I don't want to miss it!

CD9 for me , have quite long cycles tho. got my peak on CD 18. Lat month used 20 sticks, this month i have only used 10 :)

Oh good! I o'd on CD17-18 last month too, though I was off by 3 days last month (I was waiting for my sticks to come in the mail) so it thought I got my first peak on CD20-21...hoping it will ask me at least by CD9! Thanks hun!

Hi There!

It asked me starting Day 6 through Day 15, then after that, it stopped asking for sticks. it automatically gave me a peak on Day 16 and a high on Day 17

It asked me on day 6 last cycle, but I think that was because it was my first time using it and it didn't know my cycle yet.

Temp jumped back up this morning after 2 days of low x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->