CBFM Buddy

Ugh! Jchic I went to look at your chart and was so sad to see your temp drop hun, I hope its not the witch but hey if it is your LP is longer and that's a step in the right direction too!! FX for you hunny!!!

Happy so thrilled you got to see the heart beating, its the GREATEST thing in the world isn't it, next to feeling that little baby kick you :) I think your going to be ok...now get a baby ticker up in your siggy! :D

So glad your appt went well Daisy girl! Your fertile and ready to go! I can't believe you got a high on your monitor already! Was it this early last month too??

Mrs. Dutch - I hope this bug leaves you soon and you start to feel better hun!

AFM - CD9 today, sippin on my first glass of grapefruit juice for this cycle. And going to poas (OPK) in 15 minutes! I haven't used OPKs in 3 years so I may need you girls to help me analyze them! I am thinking of doing them 9am and 9 pm, do you think that's good and I will be able to catch the surge if I do them 12 hours apart?

Happy, That is amazing news!!! YAY for the little bean :)

Yep, got a high on CD 10 last month too! First month first high was CD 15, second month first high was CD 13, then CD 10, CD 10. Same box of sticks, the two months with CD 10 as my first high.

I like your idea of doing two OPKs a day. I would maybe do the first one a little later? Like 10 or 11am, then do another one around 8pm? When I get a positive OPK, it's usually negative in the morning, positive in the afternoon (3ish), then MORE positive that night (8ish), and equally positive the following morning...

Ok, I can do 10am...not 11 as I have to leave to pick up Brayden at school by 10:40 and do not get back home until 11:25ish. But should I do 9am as I am not using the monitor this month so I don't have that to go by for the early AM. So you do 3 a day then Daisy? Should I? I don't want to miss my surge, what do you girls recommend?

Daisy - I asked the doc about heparin, baby aspirin, etc for my thyroid antibodies, and he said to me that he doesnt treat antibodies, because IF all T3, T4 and TSH are normal, then it for the most part doesnt interfere. He did say that if he does testing and I do need those things, that will be addressed, but as of right now, my tests that were less than 30 days ago show no need for it.
Did your RE test for that or not yet? I assume they do all those tests as needed.

I cant shake how bummed I am. I was praying in the car on the way to work today and I was PISSED. I literally was like "Ok, so thanks for NOT helping me out this month. WHY are you punishing me?". I realized what an idiot I sounded like after I ranted. Its so hard to see this through sometimes.
Last night I said the same thing to DH and he told me "You think we are not blessed? Do you know where your next meal is coming from? Do you have a rood over your head? Are you suffering from a disease or cancer? Consider yourself extremely blessed". It puts things into perspective but it is so hard sometimes to know that AF is on her way. No spotting anymore, she just shows the heck up when she wants, its BS! At least with spotting, I knew she was coming. I am really just ranting today....I am in the worst mood :( Angry and sad, and kind of hopeless.

Ok, I can do 10am...not 11 as I have to leave to pick up Brayden at school by 10:40 and do not get back home until 11:25ish. But should I do 9am as I am not using the monitor this month so I don't have that to go by for the early AM. So you do 3 a day then Daisy? Should I? I don't want to miss my surge, what do you girls recommend?

I think you should do an AM test and a late afternoon test....you will catch your surge for sure. xo:thumbup:

awww jchic :hugs: Just know hun that God does not punish us. Infact he can only do good, all evil, lies, deception, all bad things come from Satan. Sometimes God will allow us to go through a trial or testing period to help us grow and learn. Know that in the end a blessing will follow. If its not this month its for a reason. God can see the big picture and he knows when the perfect time for you is, just wait patiently sweetheart. All good things come to those who wait. :hugs:

I know I am sure glad he's in charge and not me!!

Awww, Jchic. I can hear your pain.

Listen, the NOT spotting is a GOOD thing. According to all the books I am reading, spotting is not so great before AF and is suggestive of low progesterone. The book, Making Babies, has parts of chinese medicine in it, and in chinese medicine, they consider pre AF spotting to be not such a great sign. In chinese medicine, AF should start as a light flow, then become heavier, then ebb away, with some spotting at the end.

As far as your thyroid, it sounds like it's being addressed with your meds. As far as everything else - further testing - it sounds like this guy wants to try IUI HIS way, with trigger and progesterone. If that fails, perhaps then you should lobby for further testing. My RE has ordered the basic tests only. As far as thyroid, he only tested TSH, not T3, T4. I'm going to ask about if further testing needs to be done to fully rule that out, as I am so low energy and cold all the time.

My sense is that these doctors aren't so into the testing, because no matter the results of the tests, they are going to recommend the same things anyway (meds, IUI then IVF). It's like a standard protocol. The books I've read have criticized that approach because there can be subtle things happening hormonally, or there could be an infection in the CM or semen, or you could have high levels of toxins (mercury) - there are all these reasons that could explain why it's not happening. It seems like few doctors are all that dedicated to determining the actual diagnosis, and focus more on treatment, and then if all the treatment fails, then they go back to square one and try to figure out what else could be going on. This probably works for them most of the time - people eventually get pregnant with IUI or meds, or IVF, but this is a very expensive and invasive way to get pregnant, especially if it can be avoided by fixing some underlying problem. It's so hard to know what to do, because you want to trust your doctor, he is the expert after all, but no one is infallible.

As far as you feeling down, it's only natural jchic. Don't beat yourself up for feeling angry and sad. Just try to breathe and try to appreciate the small things. Your husband who sounds terrific! I will be just devastated if I can't get pregnant (but I know I will, and i know you will too), but the other day I watched this horribly sad movie, Blue Valentine, and it made me so grateful that I have a wonderful loving relationship, and honestly, if it doesn't happen, my love with DH is enough to sustain me.

While spotting isn't ideal it will not keep you from getting pregnant. (If you have ruled out low progesterone) I have always spotted before AF and it didn't stop me from getting pregnant.

Jchic, I think I know what your lesson through this is.... 1) let go of control - you don't have it and you need to find a way to let go, stop trying to control and be at peace and 2) be OK with whatever the outcome is and 3) have faith (and stop worrying so much).

I am not religious, but I do believe that we are here to learn lessons. Have faith in the bounty of the universe and keep thinking positive. Keep visualizing what it is that you want, and have faith you will have it, and keep your focus on the outcome and not the day to day trials and tribulations - keep your eye on the prize and the big picture, and realize this is all part of your journey to get that baby.

Oh and Creative, I think 10am is just perfect. If you are surging at 8 or 9am, you will still get a positive at 10am. 10am and again in the evening like 8pm.

I do the monitor and 1 OPK a day in the afternoon or evening once I start getting highs. If I start to see it fade in, that's when I'm doing them more often. Like on CD 13 last cycle, I had a high on the monitor, I did an OPK that afternoon and it looked positive. I did another one that night and it was DEFINITELY positive. Then I did a few the next day too, since my monitor was still saying high, not peak.

You are right. I do need to let go of the control....I research everything to a fault. Where I literally think I am a doctor. When we were there yesterday and left, DH felt SO confident because the Re took his time and explained everything and answered all my questions. I should have left confident too, but I left thinking I knew more than him about things. I have to learn that the internet is not medical school, haha. I also need to just relinquish the control and relax....that is why I am not temping this month....just going to take it day by day. Thanks for the cheering up ladies. I seriously dont know what I would do without you all. xoxoxo

You are not going to temp this month?? :shock: How ever will we stalk you?! :haha:

Haha! I KNOW! I am going through stalking withdrawal with you Creative because I went to look at your chart to see what reading you got on the monitor! :haha:

Soooo... I was examining my monitor stick just now, and I've got a bit of a LH line going... it looks more "advanced" than my CD 10 stick from last month (YES, I am collecting my sticks! cookoo! :wacko:)

I bet I will O even earlier this month, my guess is CD 14. We'll see I guess. I wish DH would get his A$$ back into town already! Sheesh! How are we going to make a baby if we don't BD before O???

:rofl: I collect the sticks from month to month to compare days too! So your not alone in the looney house :rofl: Its 10am off to poas :D

HAHAHA! You too are stick collectors, hilarious! I think I will temp just to confirm O then stop....its really stressful to hope and pray your temp is up after that....so I am canning it after that, LOL.

Hmmm, Daisy, that is awesome that you are moving up O! I wonder what it is?

It was negative, obviously but I was surprised the line was darker than I thought it would be :shrug:

Here it is my first OPK in 3 years...I feel like an OPK virgin :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_0070.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1
Yep nego. I did one too, and it's negative but darker than the one I did a few days ago. Really think I will o early.

I think it's the b complex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"