CBFM Buddy

Just hope it's not too early!! My guess is Friday or Saturday.

Eek! We shall see. Can't believe it is almost o time again. Hate the 2ww already!

Ok, so just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there it was, some bright pink. Do I count this as CD1? Its not full flow yet, but its pinkish red. NOT brown

Sorry Jchickie. I would just wait and see what the day brings. If there is enough flow for a pad/tampon, then it's CD1

:( No its just when I wipe, so I am putting it as spotting for now.

I am nervous to do this cycle with femara though. I think my body needs a break! Or should I trust the doctors? I think maybe next cycle we will do a break and just a natural cycle if IUI doesnt work this time.

Going for CD3 BW on Friday

Wow, I missed so much!

Daisy, Glad your all clear. Aww radiologist sounded so cute!! Hope hes right about you. Yay for your high, hopefully you’ll be ok on the bding

Jchic, glad you got a plan in place, sorry you feel bummed at the mo, but what an amazing DH you have!! Sorry about the spotting!! :hugs:

Mrs_Dutch, hope you feel better soon

Happy, so glad your scan went well, due just before my birthday. Amazing news that you have been downgraded :happydance:

I think it's really up to you. Does this new doc prefer Femera over Clomid?

You could always do a natural cycle THIS cycle too. You can take as many breaks as you want, whenever you want. :hugs:

Mrs. B! I love your new Avatar! AWESOME!

Thanks! I started an October due group and we called it precious pumpkins, so a few of us have changed our avatars to resemble our due month :flower:

Mrs b! So cute:)

Daisy- yes he does femara. Gonna do this cycle what he recommends then natural next one

Sounds like a plan! And remember to keep your focus on the big picture. I know that for me, each cycle that I escalate my attempt by trying something new, there is even more pressure - like, "Ok, now THIS has got to work this time." I would imagine that pressure will be even heavier and expectations even higher when using fertility meds and treatments. Just remember that you are still young and have many more fertile cycles ahead of you and any one particular cycle is not a make-all, break-all cycle. And thank goodness for your wonderful fertility coverage!

Happy - I can only imagine how wonderful seeing that heartbeat must have felt!! Congrats again!!!

Jchic- what a bummer :( Take today as it comes, wait to see if it turns to full flow. The bright side is a longer LP. If you feel like your body needs a break... Listen to it!

Mrs. B - I absolutely love your pic!! Sooo cute! I hope a few more of us get to join you in waiting for your precious pumpkin!

Daisy - How are you feeling today after your test?

AFM... I'm feeling considerably better today. I'm really not sure how I feel today. I have so many things that make me think maybe I am pregnant, even though I am feeling out this month. I'm so torn LOL. I've been sleeping with the blankets off since Friday, I usually get breakouts before AF (every month without fail) but none right now, today I just have a full feeling in my lower abdomen, I'm usually pretty bitchy before AF - DH said he has noticed that I'm not haha poor guy - we usually have a HUGE blowout over nothing right before AF. My nose is all stuffy too - but no other cold like symptoms. I'm so tempted to test even though I'm only 9dpo.. my LP is only 11 days - so AF should arrive Thursday. I thought of maybe testing tomorrow because we will be married 4 months tomorrow. Ladies!! What do I dooooo??

There is certainly no harm in testing! Just don't get heartbroken if it's BFN because 10 DPO is still pretty dang early.

Oh and I'm feeling fine! I had a bit of brownish spotting, but no cramping or anything.

Well mrs Dutch?? And happy anniversary!

I am bleeding. :-(. I thought my spotting had stopped a few hours after the HSG, but it started up again last night, and I am having light flow now (bright red). :-(. My CBFM stick today looks "low" but the monitor says high, based on yesterday's reading. I think my cycle is going to be messed up this month. Hope the bleeding stops soon. I'm worried I'm losing my lining and will have full blown AF again.

Oh no Daisy :( Is that something that can happen after that procedure? I'm sorry I don't know anything about it. I hope today is just a fluke and the bleeding stops soon hun :hugs:

Mrs. Dutch did you test???

Hi Ladies :)

Daisy - You arent losing your lining pretty :). I bled too for a day and it went away. You are on your way to your fertile period, OH YEAH! WOOHOO!!!!
Creative - I thought you wrote that you got a BFP. I almost passed out from happiness! Its your month, dont worry. Are you on the GFJ this cycle?

Mrs B - PREGOPANTS! How are you feeling? When is your scan?
Happy - show us your scan pic!!!
Dutchy - how are you? Did you test??? SO excited for you!!! I bet you will get a BFP and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Any plans?
Ok, so I am back. After a total, and I mean total meltdown yesterday, I am feeling a bit better. I literally lost it. I left work an hour early and just cried and cried. Drank half a bottle of Shiraz, and sat there pouring tears. Cried on the phone with my mom, with DH, etc. They both were great. My mom was like "Listen, I know this is hard, but you NEED to stop. You have only been trying for 6 months, you need to stop now. Its going to happen. And hopefully NOT now because you dont want to be pregnant in the summer, right? YUCK! And if you give birth in May its perfect because I have all summer to help you (she is a teacher)" hahahaha. She told me a story about a good friend of hers Julie who went apeshit after 7 months of trying and immediately went to IVF because she swore she was infertile. Got prego, has a beautiful little son. 6 months later, GOT PREGO ON HER OWN WITHOUT TRYING and the RE told her that it was because she was putting SO many demands on her body with the first try, taking crazy vitamin combos etc. I believe it. I truly believe that I have worked myself up into a HUGE ball of stress over nothing. I went for my endo appt yesterday and got back my 6 week thyroid results. Couldnt have asked for better. Thyroid is 1.60 (used to be 2.93) and antibodies went down by over 150! They are so minimal now and my thyroid is perfect, finally! She said to me when I asked about the NK cells and the antibodies that I will always have antibodies present but they DO NOTHING. They are just a marker stating that "hey, we will go hypothyroid one day if you arent on meds". She said that the fact that they even went down is so good. She also said same as my RE that she will NOT do an NK test on me because there is no need, I am completely regulated and am being paranoid and that NKa is so rare. She also said what my RE did too - that the NKa cells are tested after reoccurring loss, thats the red flag for them.
I woke up this AM and repeated to myself "I believe in God. I have faith. I believe in the miracle of life and I will be pregnant soon." I kept visualizing myself in the delivery room all happy, etc. I am not temping. Tracking my cycle through FF for symptoms, etc. I put the monitor away, pregnancy tests, everything. Ordered the cheapie OPKS and the digi ones and am only taking prenatals and GFJ this cycle. I just need to relax and let it happen.....this is overtaking my whole life and I was in such bad shape yesterday. I feel like I have been counting myself OUT way before I should! I have only been trying for 6 months, that is not alot of time. Whatever road I have to take, so be it, but I need to have more faith in myself. So CD3 blood on Friday, my LP is now at 13 days and I am going to just relax and be positive. SORRY FOR THE RANT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->