CBFM Buddy

Creative, I cross posted with you. It sounds from your post that he passed? I am so sorry, love. :-( Some times these terribly sad things just happen and it seems so pointless you know? Very sad that he was so young and with a young family. :-( I always try to feel like things happen for reason (even if maybe they don't) - it just makes me feel better, like it's all part of some bigger plan that we don't know. :hugs: It's scary though isn't it? Life is so precarious.

Creative - I completely agree with Daisy. I am so sorry for the loss of your friend....there really arent words that offer comfort when someone so young passes. Please remember that God has a plan for all of us, and sometimes there is no way we can understand his plan. Know that God is good, and that your friend is in a place where he is healthy, and in peace. His family and yours are in my prayers :hugs:

I think implantation is a process, yes. But the most important part is just the egg (uh sorry, embryo!) attaching to the wall and sticking there. If you are prego, I think you would get a positive by Wednesday or Thursday, yes. The other thing (and this sounds HORRIBLE), is that I would keep testing because even if it ends up being a chemical (FX it WON'T), then that is useful information to have. It is important to know if you get any sort of BFP, you know? So I wouldn't wait until the weekend - if AF is not here by then - you won't even have to test! You'll be prego! If it were me, I'd test again tomorrow or Wednesday. And it really seems like FRER is the best. Mrs. B was using a 10 miu cheapie, supposed to be the MOST sensitive, and it barely showed 2 lines and she got such a dark line on the FRER.

Yes, I used the FRER yesterday but I will test Weds or Thurs for sure.

creative ,

im so sorry hon. I missed your post as having to read these on my phone and its not the best size screen and keeps crashing. I dont know what to say apart from im here if you need to talk at any time. lots of love sweetheart
xxxx

Firstly, Creative, so sorry :hugs:

And it really seems like FRER is the best. Mrs. B was using a 10 miu cheapie, supposed to be the MOST sensitive, and it barely showed 2 lines and she got such a dark line on the FRER.

I agree, I took another cheapie this morning at 12 dpo and still barely visable, better that at 10 by not much. xx

Attachments

• DSC03770.jpg
    DSC03770.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 8
Daisy - your HSG is today right?! ohhhhhh good luck girl! I will be thinking about you! Its quick, I PROMISE and its just pinches for a few seconds. You will be nice and relieved when you see your clear tubes!

Haha - OK, OK! I think they make me sit in the waiting room for 30 minutes afterward to ensure that I am Ok, so I'll update you then. LOL.

Daisy, I can't wait to hear whats going on with you! Update sooooon!

Jchic, what happened on the weekend? Did you test? Did I miss a posting?

Creative, I am so sorry hun. Thank goodness there IS a kingdom that cannot be shaken.

AFM: I am on CD5. I started on grapefruit juice and I feel 'moist' (TMI-sorry!) for the first time in my life. Not sure if it has anything to do with CM or if it's the end of AF but I am excited about that! I am waiting with bated breath to see if I will ovulate this month.
My best friend is pregnant -22 weeks and is starting to show. She wants to go shopping with me for baby stuff which I know will be hard but I can't tell you the peace I am feeling about the future. I am trusting that no matter what, I am in God's hands. I pray the same for all of you... don't worry, I ask for your BFP's too :)

Keep the news coming!
Love,
hopeful

hey hopeful! let me know how the grapefruit goes. Creative raved about it so I am excited to try it should I get AF. I am sure you will ovulate, you are on the right track now so this is great news!

I did test, but it was a BFN. Temp is still up and no AF, so hoping and praying that the Lord blesses me with a BFP....I hope he blesses ALL of us!

Are you trying anything different this cycle?

I just downed two advil. I'm going to take another one in about 30 minutes with 1/2 a vicodin. I am going to head out soon. Will give an update in a couple hours.

I just downed two advil. I'm going to take another one in about 30 minutes with 1/2 a vicodin. I am going to head out soon. Will give an update in a couple hours.

I PROMISE it wont hurt that much. ok, good luck...keep us posted from waiting room!

I will update after my RE appt tonight!

Oh yeah! Definitely want to hear what your doc says about autoimmune issues, implantation issues and LP length. Ask him about progesterone supplementation!

Watch, you are going to go with a huge list of questions and you'll make follow up appointments, and you'll get your bfp later this week.

I'm in the waiting room, trying to stay entertained, and found this.

https://foodonmydog.tumblr.com/

Dog lovers, enjoy!

I thought that was hilarious! How does this person get the dog to sit still??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->