CBFM Buddy

Oh Jchic. :hugs: do whatever you need to do to take care of you. A million hugs.

Ha Ha!!! No!!! How can I get a BFP when AF just left the building :haha: Made me smile though...soon...it will happen soon, I have to keep telling myself that! I am sorry you had such a hard day yesterday hun but I completely understand!! And I agree, I think taking all new vitamins and supplements every month is only hurting our chances. I believe in leaving it up to your doc, they will tell you if you need to be on something. That is why I too walked away from that stuff and am going all natural and leaving it up to the Lord! Yes I am taking GFJ again, drinking it right now actually :D I can't believe how fast that stuff works!! I felt wet about 2 hours after drinking it yesterday, went to check out why and sure enough, CM!! I usually have a few dry days after AF and since drinking this stuff I do not. Pretty great :thumbup: I pray your day will be so much better today hun :hugs: You are blessed and you WILL get that :baby: you want so much! (you may even be prego right now missy!!! :D)

Oh Jchic! I am so so sorry to hear yesterday was so bad for you. Lots of hugs. Sometimes going natural and just relaxing is exactly what your body needs! We are all here for you girly. I hope today is a better day.

Daisy - when I had my test a few weeks ago.. I had spotting the day of then nothing the next day and then flow. It actually pushed my O a week later than usual. I thought I wasn't going to O at all, but I did it was just super late.

Thanks for all the anni wishes!! My DH is home from work in a few hours, so I want to do it together. Other than doing the test we really don't have any plans. Fingers crossed!!

Thanks Dutch. I think my o date will get pushed as well. Not having much cm etc. I guess we will see. At least dh won't miss it!

Mrs B - PREGOPANTS! How are you feeling? When is your scan?

Hi just quickly popping in, got guests this evening so wont be on, I don't get a scan until 12 weeks, so be towards end of March!! My first midwife appointment is 1st March xx

DH just got home! I'm excited to test but not excited at the same time!! AF better not show tomorrow! Time to go test!

Thanks Daisy!! I did an IC and FRER - FRER was darkish and IC was super faint. I got DH to dip them then leave them in the bathroom and close the door. Then when we checked... BFP

OMG congratulations :hugs:

Can we see pics!? I love seeing BFP's!

Remind me mrs Dutch - how long were you trying? And when was your hysterosonogram?

NTNP for 3 years - TTC for 1 year. Had my test on January 13 which was CD 11 then O on CD 20... and BFP at 10 DPO

Wow! i hope that is me this me this month!!! Huge congratulations. Did you bs every day or every other??

Thanks for the info! What a great anniversary gift!

:happydance::happydance:congratulations Mrs Dutch. :happydance::happydance:

How is everyone else doing?

I have been feeling super tired and super grumpy this tww so i tested last night (IC) and got a mean evap (should have known as it came up after about 15 mins.... i know your not meant to read them that late.... it had colour to it as well (only faint mind)..... anyhow i tested again (IC) this morning just to check and nothing at all, not even an evap. Today would make me 10 days past Ov, with a lutel phase of between 13 and 15 day's. wondered if it was something to do with concentration of urine, but this mornings was definetly more concentrated than last night. Bit gutted, but both myself and Dh are off to dr's at the start of march.

take care

Thanks Dawn! To be honest, I'm still in shock. I've literally been sitting in bed, staring at the wall, then the test, high fiving my DH LOL - I'm so scared though. I know there's to many bad things that can happen early on. Once I have a scan I'm sure I'll be more relaxed. 10 DPO is still really early, Dawn. You aren't out until you are out. My IC line was super super faint but my FRER was undeniable. Once the witch comes, then be gutted!! Hugs**

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->